Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile Empty
PostSubject: Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile   Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 11:53

Spoiler:

Above is a picture of a Gatling Gun. BUT! This is not just any ordinary Gatling Gun, this is a Gatling Shotgun. This piece of equipment fires buck shot shotgun shells at a rate of 600 a minute. Which is an equivalent of 10 buck shot shells per second. A single buck shot can blow off someone's leg if properly aimed, but with this you just need to point it at someone and you'll turn them into jerky before the gun even warms up. The only negative to this gun is the kickback, but what does falling on your ass compare to when the enemy is most likely dead already. So yeah, if I were to ever look down the barrel of this gun, I'd shit myself.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile   Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 12:40

Lol that seems like a nice lil baby you posted there, gotta get me one of these.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile   Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 15:53

Doesn't that guy from Final Fantasy VII have one of those for an arm?
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile   Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 16:42

Naw, just a normal chaingun Razz
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile   Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 17:24

I just fell in love.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile   Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 17:43

All it needs is to be mounted on a turret. THEN I'd have sex with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile   Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Terrifying Weapon I've Seen in Awhile
Page 1 of 1