Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Widespread Destruction

Go down 
+2
Ashaon
Bestdragon3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Widespread Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Widespread Destruction   Widespread Destruction EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 18:32

This one was reeeally simple, but probably one of the most fun dreams I had in awhile. Basically, I walked down stairs and looked out our front window. Sighing at the fact that there was nothing to do, I stretched, and jumped upward, blasting through all 3 stories of my house, and hovering a good 20 feet above it. I then proceeded to decimate Topeka with balls of fire that made all houses it touched explode violently. Making the capital building go boom was hilarious though, cause in my dream they finally finished refurbishing it Razz It blew up the best^^ But there was no one else in my dream, so it was just blowing up buildings. Still fun though^^
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: Widespread Destruction   Widespread Destruction EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 19:44

XD I wish I had dreams as awesome as yours, Tim.. most of mine [when i have any] are nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Widespread Destruction   Widespread Destruction EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 19:58

Nokiemens wrote:
XD I wish I had dreams as awesome as yours, Tim.. most of mine [when i have any] are nightmares.

^Same...
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Widespread Destruction   Widespread Destruction EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 20:05

I like to believe mine are veritable psychedelic landscapes for as long as they last, but I forget everything the moment I wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Widespread Destruction   Widespread Destruction EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 20:18

Who doesn't love blowing shit up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Widespread Destruction   Widespread Destruction EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 20:21

POST YOU DAMN WITCH (jk about the witch)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Widespread Destruction   Widespread Destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

Widespread Destruction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Misc. Categories :: The Mind of a Dragon :: Dreams-
Jump to: