Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Years Resoultion

Go down 
+7
Day of Light
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ashaon
CaR_HoPPeR
Swindle11
ShinJix
The Wanderer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

New Years Resoultion Empty
PostSubject: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 2:46

Well, my New Year's resolution is to find a home to live in before I'm 18 or I'm living with the hobo's! Very Happy Mom told me straight up, that she's not letting me live in her home anymore, once I'm 18, I'm gone. Very Happy this should be fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 2:50

Mine is to keep working on this piece of shit serial I'm writing.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 2:51

I lack a New Years Resolution because I haven't thought of one.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 2:57

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 3:11

Mine is to learn a new programming language. XD
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 6:06

To get back my Italian terrace.

After Naples is done with their trash strike.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 12:50

To... get prettier and have some guy run after me, I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 12:58

Do better in school and not be such a fatass *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 13:23

Hinaoki wrote:
To... get EVEN prettier and have some MORE guys run after me, I guess.

Fixed* Razz

Capricorn Hunter wrote:
Do better in school and not be such a fatass *thumbs up*

I hope you succeed in doin better in school and CONTROL your eating cuz you're not a fatass, I'll show you a fatass if you keep this up.

My NYR would be...to allow myself to open up enough to want to date I guess....

Be a better singer, get my cousin's song recorded, have better self-esteem, go out and have a good time with friends or just myself at least....hmm....I think that's it for now.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 13:53

Murder my sister's boyfriend.

Start a victory garden.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 13:57

Lol murdering your sis' boyfriend sounds like fun Wink

And why would I want to start with a victory garden? Razz
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:01

lol, free food during the apocolypse?
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:02

Victory garden it is!!! And I'll need lots of weapons too, for protection. Wink

Only man I have to protect me is my lil 10 year old brother and my older brother but ehhh, weapons weapons weapons lol.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:03

I'm looking forward to the 36 Year War ^^
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:10

^Gonna be like Fallout 3: China basically blowing up USA and everything in Ruins....It's actually scary that's it's possible, Though I think that China would have a civil war in the 1st year and probably blow it self up.

.....Yea.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:48

To spread the word about my minecraft classic server! [hint hint]
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 18:12

To further grow my social life... well my semi-existent one... And to not piss off a girl or get hated before the end of 9th.... also make some good grades in this God-forsaken program... and get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 21:29

Banvora Ascernia wrote:
I'm looking forward to the 36 Year War ^^

I'm waiting on not much of anything to happen, lol.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 23:16

Arkansas Game and Fish Press Release:

BEEBE, Ark.-- Friday night, ringing in the New Year took on a whole different meaning for the citizens of Beebe. Around 11:30 p.m., enforcement officers with Arkansas Game and Fish Commission began getting reports of dead black birds falling from the sky in the city limits of Beebe.

Officers estimated that over 1,000 birds had fallen out of the sky over the city before midnight. Most of the birds were dead, but some were still alive when officers arrived. The blackbirds fell over a one-mile area in the city. AGFC wildlife officer Robby King responded to the reports and found hundreds of birds. "Shortly after I arrived there were still birds falling from the sky," King said. King collected about 65 dead birds that will be sent to the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission lab and the National Wildlife Health Center lab in Madison, Wis.

The AGFC has flown over the area to gauge the scope of the event. There were no other birds found outside of the initial area.

AGFC ornithologist Karen Rowe said that strange events similar to this one have occurred a number of times across the globe. "Test results usually were inconclusive, but the birds showed physical trauma and that the flock could have been hit by lightning or high-altitude hail," Rowe said.

Another scenario may have been that New Year's Eve revelers shooting off fireworks in the area may have startled the birds from their roost. The birds may have died from stress.

Rowe said that it didn't appear as though the birds died of any poisoning or other event. "Since it only involved a flock of blackbirds and only involved them falling out of the sky it is unlikely they were poisoned, but a necropsy is the only way to determine if the birds died from trauma or toxin," she said. Testing will begin on Monday.

The City of Beebe has hired U.S. Environmental Services to begin the cleanup and dispose of the dead birds. The environmental firm will go door-to-door to pick up the birds that are still in yards and on roof tops.

on top of what Sam has shown us, Yeah, uhm Apocolypse in 2012 is starting to look pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 23:24

Pshhhhhhhhh I wanna see that happen -_-
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 23:39

inMadness wrote:

Arkansas Game and Fish Press Release:

BEEBE, Ark.-- Friday night, ringing in the New Year took on a whole different meaning for the citizens of Beebe. Around 11:30 p.m., enforcement officers with Arkansas Game and Fish Commission began getting reports of dead black birds falling from the sky in the city limits of Beebe.

Officers estimated that over 1,000 birds had fallen out of the sky over the city before midnight. Most of the birds were dead, but some were still alive when officers arrived. The blackbirds fell over a one-mile area in the city. AGFC wildlife officer Robby King responded to the reports and found hundreds of birds. "Shortly after I arrived there were still birds falling from the sky," King said. King collected about 65 dead birds that will be sent to the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission lab and the National Wildlife Health Center lab in Madison, Wis.

The AGFC has flown over the area to gauge the scope of the event. There were no other birds found outside of the initial area.

AGFC ornithologist Karen Rowe said that strange events similar to this one have occurred a number of times across the globe. "Test results usually were inconclusive, but the birds showed physical trauma and that the flock could have been hit by lightning or high-altitude hail," Rowe said.

Another scenario may have been that New Year's Eve revelers shooting off fireworks in the area may have startled the birds from their roost. The birds may have died from stress.

Rowe said that it didn't appear as though the birds died of any poisoning or other event. "Since it only involved a flock of blackbirds and only involved them falling out of the sky it is unlikely they were poisoned, but a necropsy is the only way to determine if the birds died from trauma or toxin," she said. Testing will begin on Monday.

The City of Beebe has hired U.S. Environmental Services to begin the cleanup and dispose of the dead birds. The environmental firm will go door-to-door to pick up the birds that are still in yards and on roof tops.

on top of what Sam has shown us, Yeah, uhm Apocolypse in 2012 is starting to look pretty good.

Guter herr, I strongly disagree.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 0:12

Even my lil brother disagrees >.<
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 0:15

No, the Apocolypse began a long time ago. It's the Apocalypse I'm scared about. Hurr!
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 0:24

I'm not scared about the apocalypse because they tried that shit numerous times before, lol.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 1:22

Aw come on, it was a yoke

don't mis-understand. I am under no delussion that the world will end 2012. I'm not even sure the entire theory about that. (If basing any doomsday theory off christrian ideology, I'd say it's literally impossible to predict the "end of the world"; but that arguement belongs in the debate forum)

Still, for the first of the year, odd and terrible things seem to be happening all over the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Resoultion   New Years Resoultion Empty

Back to top Go down

New Years Resoultion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: Sam's Blog-
Jump to: