Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gustov Teh Eye Stabber / Fancy Book Store

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Gustov Teh Eye Stabber / Fancy Book Store Empty
PostSubject: Gustov Teh Eye Stabber / Fancy Book Store   Gustov Teh Eye Stabber / Fancy Book Store EmptyWed 5 Jan 2011 - 14:03

Alright, I had one dream where everyone in the house sounded like characters from the Beauty and the Beast, and that there was one guy I didn't know. Well, everyone was investigating a murder, and all that wonderful stuff, when this mystery guy starts explaining the genius work of the murderer. He was showing me the knife, and then explained he was Gustov the eye Stabber, and tried to get me. Not sure of the end, cause I woke up after being chased around the house.

The one I had before though was of this fancy bookstore, and quite literally I spent all my time stealing their books and bringing them to a pawn shop. Baaack and forth. Was really fun though^^
Back to top Go down

Gustov Teh Eye Stabber / Fancy Book Store
Page 1 of 1