Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have to do something

Go down 
+9
Saiteiru
Bestdragon3
NeoDrac54
Capricorn Hunter
CaR_HoPPeR
Swindle11
The Wanderer
BookWorm
TSDZ_President
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

Have to do something - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 1:11

Lazy-D's been homeless before, consult her before considering that stupid crap.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 1:16

It's not stupid -______-"

I want to experience it while it's an option, and not forced. Just like some people want to try drugs, I want to try not having a roof over my head.

Consider it a 'get-away'. No, not running away, that'd be retarded.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 1:17

I find the simple idea of wanting to even consider the thought of being homeless stupid.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 1:31

Then you are obviously not seeing my point.

I suppose the only way to explain in to you the way I see it in my mind, is to relate it to the idea of living in absolute freedom, testing boundaries, trying something new, sampling life.

Same thing applies to other situations a normal person wants nothing to do with.

Most people avoid things like that because they feel it's bad. They are told it's bad. They've experienced it in a bad way. Etc.

I do not avoid such things because they seem bad. I see things differently. Get it?

EDIT:

I think you still don't get it.

So here, let me make it simple:

I'd go out and be 'homeless' in order to isolate myself from what I know and am comfortable with. To spend a day, or a few, without electronics, communication, tv, computer, whatever. It would be an experiment, on living, cut off from all familiarity and comfort. Such as a camping trip. The only difference is that I'd be within the city limits.

I know the things I say don't make sense all the time, but hey, that's just how it is.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 2:09

Capricorn Hunter wrote:
Move up to Canada. You can drink, gamble, and go to clubs at 19. 18 if you go to Quebec =P

Quebec has 2 legal systems.

So does Louisiana.

One of which is the standard Canadian/American stuff and the other is inherently French, which sort of tells you how backwards passionate we are.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 2:38

Being homeless isn't some profound freedom, it's just being homeless. That should be pretty damn obvious.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 2:57

Sai...did you read any part of what I just typed?

I said it's for isolation. I want to deprive myself of the things we take for granted to see how it is. What part of that is so incomprehensible?
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 3:42

You stated that the way you see it is living in absolute freedom.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 10:47

Some people see it that way. Maybe you don't. So calm the fuck down. Seriously.

And get a job TS. I know it's hard when you're country is in a shitty recession, but at least it will give you some money. You won't be able to move out this year, but in a few years you could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 11:54

Dude, being homeless is terrible. Especially here in Montreal, where there's like ten thousand bums walking around with no place to return to. Are they happy? No, they're not. They're not free, they're not legally citizens.

If you want to be homeless "just to try it", I think you're lacking some respect towards those people who can't go back no matter how hard they're trying.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 11:55

Capricorn Hunter wrote:
Some people see it that way. Maybe you don't. So calm the fuck down. Seriously.

Who's not calm? >.>"

Just because someone's arguing doesn't mean they're pissed off or yelling.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:05

Oh my god -_____-"

I don't understand why you people don't seem to be grasping the concept of what I'm saying here. Aside from Victoria, she seems to get it...

I'm using the word "homeless" just as an easy way to describe it. Ok? I realize that it's a bad thing to not actually have a home. Okaaayyy? The whole point to this, is the point of having a new experience, a test of sorts, I don't know how else to describe it honestly.

For instance, when I was younger, I slept outside once because I wanted to see how it was. My friend and I went out in our backyard and slept under the night sky with nothing more than a blanket. No tent, no shelter, just a blanket. We were kids, in the safety of my backyard.

The difference between that and this other thing I'm talking about, is very little. The only difference is that I would be alone, and that I'm not in my back yard. I dislike forests/nature, so no, I'm not camping. I'm staying within the city. Plus it's safer on many levels to be in the city as opposed to a campsite or something. I don't see why the fuck you guys would have a problem with this. I also never said I WAS going to do it, I said I thought about it anyway. So it's disrespectful to put myself into their shoes willingly? Isn't it even more disrespectful to see them on the side of the road and do nothing? Isn't it more disrespectful to actually LIVE IN A HOUSE, when they can't?

I'm not taking a vacation here, I'm trying for a new experience.

To Victoria: Yeah, I still have a couple resumes to turn in too.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:12

Easy way of explaining, it's urban survival.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:13

There you go. Like camping in the city.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:15

Bear Grills style. Oh oh oh! You should go try living in the Menninger! Aside from some of the broken glass that needs to be swept up I think it'd be an awesome place^^ Oh, just don't go into the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:16

XD hell no, lol
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:41

Yes, because everyone knows it's safe living on the streets.

You claim this will help you understand more the things you take for granted, how ironic that you're casting them aside to go on your journey.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:46

Stop twisting my words.

I said I wanted to try going without them as a part of this experience.

I refuse to discuss this further, because it appears that you refuse to listen.

Any further attempt to discuss this will result in a post deletion.

___________________________________________________________________________________

At any rate, yeah Victoria, I do need to get a job, and will be attempting to do so soon
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:51

That's good. And hey, that will get you out of the house, meet some new people. And when that happens you'll be able to go out more. And make some money on the side. Too bad minimum wage in the states is so shitty. Up here it's roughly 10.25$ >:]
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:53

Capricorn Hunter wrote:
That's good. And hey, that will get you out of the house, meet some new people. And when that happens you'll be able to go out more. And make some money on the side. Too bad minimum wage in the states is so shitty. Up here it's roughly 10.25$ >:]

Yes yes yes, we know our economy is shit. Don't have to rub it in, y'know...
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 14:56

I know. I just want to.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 15:00

;-;
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 15:00

lol damn

oh well Razz

and indeed, getz me some money, grow about 3 more years, then it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011 - 16:08

Indeed, unfortunately, federal minimum wage here is $7.25, compared to Canada's $10.25. Along with the fact that the CAD is worth 1.01286 USD, which is slightly higher.

The U.S. economy would not be so crap if it were not undermined by the fact that it's declining and has debt that is 100% of its current GDP per Capita (which is 14.7 trillion dollars.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have to do something   Have to do something - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have to do something
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: TS's Blog-
Jump to: