Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insolence

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

Insolence Empty
PostSubject: Insolence   Insolence EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 5:18

As some of you may know I abhor insolence, and stupidity. Ignorance to some degree, but that's solvable.

This blog post was spurred by a recent event in one of my guilds where the stupidity of a younger female member has set off my muse. As of late, I have noticed that I am easy to anger by way of ridiculous boasting, excessive pride, insolence, and most of all, stupidity. The object of my rage is surely as old as Kristy, except less of mind, and an ignorant feminist, as it seems. She was of the opinion that the captain of one of my RP guilds was against women, all because she took offense to this simple PM.

Cobra_X wrote:
Typically, I would allow your join request to sit there for a while unprocessed and unacknowledged since the instructions are for the applicants to PM me the application, but you came with good recommendations from Shadow Specz, so I can overlook the slight oversight...

Just do your best to be vigilant about reading the associated rules and systems of the guild as we are fairly complex compared to the usual.

Hope you enjoy your time in TUP!

This was in response to her submitting an application to join the guild to the actual guild instead of being PMing to said leader. Her stupidity lead to this message, and I'm angered that she thought it was unjust for her to even be slightly reprimanding for not reading the guild's home page completely. Her misinterpretation of the message lead to it being offensive, but was in fact neutral however she might have seen it. The leader of the guild, Cobra_X, is a middle-aged man with no predigest and is of good humor. If you want to read her whole post in question that she wrote in her stupidity, I'll have it in a spoiler down below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Insolence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insolence   Insolence EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 15:00

*cocks shotgun*

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Insolence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insolence   Insolence EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 15:54

Give me a link.

Let me handle it. :evil grin:
Back to top Go down
NeoDrac54
NeoDrac54

Random : Normal is an illusion... In truth nothing is normal

Insolence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insolence   Insolence EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 16:14

..... Grammar Nazi senses tingling.

Her audacity is rather shameful, and to be honest, I would have sent the same damn pm had I been in Cobra's place. Her ignorance and misunderstanding of the situation was her own fault, and the fact that she then went about and posted such crap makes me cringe at the thought.

As a guild administrator on Gaia, I can relate, and I run into the same problem occasionally... It's one of the problems with attempting to have a civilised and at least semi-literate guild amongst the usual chaos that call themselves guilds.

I feel bad for Cobra on this part, having had to deal with an immature child who has yet to learn the ways of the world... Not that I can talk much, considering my real age, but still.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Insolence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insolence   Insolence EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 16:16

yeah...even when you remove the entire point of her statement, the way she types pisses me off,

AND COME ON!!!

YOU'RE?!

If she's smart enough to actually know that word, you'd think she'd be able to use it right!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Insolence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insolence   Insolence EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 16:24

I deal with this shit on Whirled all the fucking time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insolence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insolence   Insolence Empty

Back to top Go down

Insolence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: < Insert Title Here >-
Jump to: