Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanding Your Music Experience.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Expanding Your Music Experience. Empty
PostSubject: Expanding Your Music Experience.   Expanding Your Music Experience. EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011 - 19:00

8/30/10

Welcome everybody, to the EYME Show, or Expanding Your Music Experience, The show for music, news about music and only music. Death Metal to Hip Hop, Hip Hop to Electronica and so forth. Any genre will be presented in this show, depending if the host himself is not active at the time.

Though you may be wondering, what IS the point of this show? To "Expand" your music experience as it possibly can, no one should just stick into one genre and become a birk and oblivious to other music that's sound as good as any...Well dependng if it ACTUALLY sounds good: If you find this actually good...My bad.
Spoiler:

As this is a Music Presentation Show and the Host himself can not actually bring all the music into the show, I suggest you, ALL of you to Private Message me for any recommendations of music, music videos and et cetera. And PLEASE, PLEASE post any comments into the Public Feedback topic. Thank you.

Now, some music to start with! Comfycozy by Luke Vibert, a jazzy tune with a flair of Electronica. Hope you enjoy it and have a nice day everybody!

Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Your Music Experience.   Expanding Your Music Experience. EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 19:05

8/31/10

Welcome to another episode of EYME. Today I've got a request from InMadness to put a band called "All That Remains", a metalcore band and putting one of their songs "The Last Time":

Quite a Song indeed. So all of you metal fans enjoy for this particular request. Thanks Mad for participating.

Expanding Your Music Experience. 2hpk1avExpanding Your Music Experience. 2hpk1av
Expanding Your Music Experience. 1271799169572_f
In other news, I'll like say to that Kieth Elam, or Guru as his alias, died last year on April 14. He was tremulously a great rapper as he had that aura of greatness due to his serious delivery of his rhymes, his lyrics meaning more than spinning wheels and prostitutes. Truly a musical legacy of that should be the example of today's popular hip hop community. May he entertain the heavens with his mighty and deep rhymes.

Expanding Your Music Experience. 2hpk1avExpanding Your Music Experience. 2hpk1av
Expanding Your Music Experience. Nujabesbday
Also, another great musician has died that same year, Nujabes, or his real name Jun Seba, who died February 26, 2010, involved in a traffic accident upon exiting the Shuto Expressway late at night. He died at a hospital in Shibuya Ward after failed efforts to revive him.
He was to say, a "Japanese Hip Hop Demi-God" and DJ that mixed Jazzy tunes into Hip Hop, which was quite beautiful in its own right:

May Nujabes Rest in Beats and entertain the heavens with Guru also.

Well, that's all for today folks, be sure to request songs, artists, anything to do with music by giving a private message to me and I'll be sure to add upon tomorrow's post. I hope everyone enjoyed the music and have a nice day. Car Hopper signing out.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Your Music Experience.   Expanding Your Music Experience. EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 19:01

9/1/10

Welcome to EYME, your typical music segment. Today I have a request of some good ol' Dubstep from Rarity, another fellow reporter of RNN.

Dubstep is a electronica genre with tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals. Kinda more confined music as it's limits is well....small. Enjoy the music.

I also been requested to suggest to bring up Lapfox Trax, an lone artist making music AND fictional musicians, with different genres and so forth. Quite interesting and creative. The link is in the name. Thanks Rarity for participating in this segment.

Now to ramble about music and it's infinite "wisdom": what IS good music? I mean, it can be anything really. to today's pop and hip hop songs to underground music all around. though all of this is opinionated to the fullest but no one can actually say what's the best of any genre, they might only say "This is one is a bit better than this artist" etc, trying not to break the hopes of any inferior bands the other likes. But that's all you might say, you can say the band IMFAO is fantastic, better than anything else, which makes you a twat. but of course this is a kind of ramble so any of this wouldn't make sense....or would it?

sorry for the bad excuse of a segment, I can put multiple requests into segment, not a problem. so let the music rush into your pms and into my inbox, exploding in the process hope you enjoy Dubstep and have a nice day.

Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Your Music Experience.   Expanding Your Music Experience. EmptyFri 2 Sep 2011 - 21:25

9/2/10

Welcome back to EYME, today Tarasonis, the fair founder of RNN, requested a song that is all-out badass, using the best stuff I know....AND HERE IT IS:

The Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack - Tank. Listen it for yourself.

Anyways, This segment will be condensed of what it appears the most funkest music and great classical rock music ever made in a span of years: the 70s. After the drug period of the 60s, people for some reason, decided to make some funky beats and great balls of fire that is to be called Classical Rock. So here's the great legacy they made for today's generation. What made the funk music enjoyable is that....it didn't have to make sense.. Or coherent at that matter as you just danced to the beat. It was basically the old school techno or electronica without any mixing of vocals, samples and so forth. Hell, even my mother remembered herself dancing with a lot of the funky beats in garage parties, which were popular at that time.

Classical Rock was just a great moment period. Of course, Drugs played a good part in all of it, but still avoiding that perspective it was a great time for music. The soulful guitars playing with the unison of the beats of drums, the rhythm of the singer's voice that brought great joy and symbolism, all into a conjunction of just sound that'll make you nod in agreement. Even my dad still has his records, Queen to Aerosmith, Aerosmith to Led Zeppelin and even a record player just for show.

Here's some examples of the span of the 70s:

The Beatles - I Me Mine (1970s)

Kool and the Gang - Hollywood Swinging (1973)

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (1975)

Billy Joel - Piano Man (1973): a more of a rock/pop rock.

I hope you enjoy this segment of EYME, if you have any requests, be sure to PM me or go to the EYME Feedback topic on your way out. Have a nice day everyone. Signing out.

Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Your Music Experience.   Expanding Your Music Experience. EmptyMon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:18

11/7/11

Concerning with the Anime Soundtrack, it'll sidetracked later on in the segments. Sorry.

Finally a return into Realphobiastan, generally hope everyone's cozy in their bunkers, because it's freezing where I am! Car Hopper here with another segment of EYME, Expanding Your Music Experience.

Today this segment will introduce Video Game Soundtracks, a self-explanatory term meaning music in Video Games.

Video Game Soundtracks are quite important in many genres concerning anything to dramatic to terrifying horror. Without it, it seems a bit bland and hard to capture the gamer's perception of the whole theme of the game. Sometimes it's utter crap; repetitive, bland and just boring. But generally Game Music is revered as great pieces of instrumental and vocal geniuses. Sam here in the forums especially is a fan of video game music and can be considered as an genre but I'm not quite sure to be honest.

Anyways, enough of the jabber. Time for what this segment should be consisting of.

Sim City 3000 - Sim Broadway.

A City Building Simulation Game from Maxis from the good ol' days is about well...City building. This classic piece from this game makes me remencise how many times I made a large prosperous city, and blow it up with Aliens, Tornadoes and Earthquakes. Plus it reminded me of how fuckin awesome jazz is. I suggest you searched more of SC3K music and enjoy it's soul-bursting city music as it should be.

killer7 - Rave On

Russian Roulette

Rave On makes your boss fighting-preparation mood more pumped up as usual as you go to a red hallway and go into a large round room, awaiting your fate and Russian Roulette makes any scene badass.
A very dark, political satire of a game full of action, sex(Literally) and guns, it's soundtrack is as badass as it's characters.

The Sims - Buy Mode 1

Wha?! Another Maxis Game? what is this blasphemy?! Yea, this is probably one of the few games with some iconic music of just buying furniture and building walls.

The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind - Theme Song

YES. MORROWIND. THIS SONG. The first time I installed, played it to death and will remembered it in my life, this song will trigger all those memories in a flash. Possibly one of the best FPS-RPGs of the century which basically drive Oblivion and the new Skyrim into place.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Well these are my examples and experiences of Video Game Soundtracks, if you have any requests or suggestions of anything, even if passed before this segment, go to the EYME Feedback topic and send a post. As always, have a nice day. Car hopper signing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanding Your Music Experience.   Expanding Your Music Experience. Empty

Back to top Go down

Expanding Your Music Experience.
Page 1 of 1