Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Links for Duelers and Rpers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

Links for Duelers and Rpers Empty
PostSubject: Links for Duelers and Rpers   Links for Duelers and Rpers EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 22:46

the duels so far have been good but i ask this arnt we tired of just the term shortsword or mace..these links provide weapons with great awsomeness and uniqe feelings. for both past, present, and hopefully some futures. here they are so far.

PAST
http://books.google.com/books?id=2hOCl1hM6SQC&printsec=frontcover&dq=swords+by+ben+boos&source=bl&ots=Awm_dOoCnG&sig=ksFrlNL-y5OGXg0wAH_nq7m0wGk&hl=en&ei=8oaMS7LNPJmwNdWbobQN&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=&f=false

the above link i truely love and i own the book. it is created by ben boos 1 of the artist who worked on the diablo games. this meaning he will have plenty of cool stuff to show in this 96 page google book on swords and stuff.
__________________________________________________________________________________

PAST{some modern things mixed in}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medieval_weapons

i like this above link because its a list of all diffrent sorts of medevil weapons that link to information on thier use in the past and the present. good for finding all sorts of things.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Modern

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_weapons

i like this link because it has a SHITON of modern weapons and thier names and links to lots of them i believe.
________________________________________________________________________________________

i shall try to keep this updated as i find more links. this shall help both duelers and rpers find unique weapons.

Last edited by cowsmacker on Tue 2 Mar 2010 - 19:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Links for Duelers and Rpers   Links for Duelers and Rpers EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 9:19

looks good ^-^
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: Links for Duelers and Rpers   Links for Duelers and Rpers EmptyTue 2 Mar 2010 - 19:47

thanks

also i updated.

i also notice the book isnt fully thier. daaammnn it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Links for Duelers and Rpers   Links for Duelers and Rpers Empty

Back to top Go down

Links for Duelers and Rpers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay Discussions-
Jump to: