Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take? Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take?   Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take? EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 13:22

I think there was also some space-like one but that one has completely faded from memory, except what may have been a space pod and the endless space....

So, From what I can remember of the dungeon crawl, I'm not entirely sure how most of it went, but I traveled through dark, damp caves, with some moss on the walls, slaying many monsters that stood in my way. At the end I acquired a very specific knife I had seen in real life before, and intended to use it to slit an upcoming dragon's throat... I Know I did much more, but it has faded from memory...

I woke up, and fell back asleep.

in this dream I think everyone was a pony... but I don't think that came about to matter one way or another, we were all just mlp ponies, of sorts. again it was in more of a dungeon crawl basis. Yet, this time there were many of us, and one of us remembered being killed. We were wondering these catacombs looking for a way out, though we didn't know how we had gotten there, there was also some hammer of resurrection... in the end we found an exit, with a bright light. Plot twist was that we had all died, and this wasn't the living world, we were resurrected and our bodies were in beds in some tower, the dream ended as I awoke again.

These dreams were so vivid, as if reality when I had them, so why.... why as I awake, must they begin to fade?
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take?   Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take? EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 14:53

That's just how a dream is.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take?   Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take? EmptyFri 4 Nov 2011 - 23:10

Dunno why most forget their dreams when they wake up...if I remember mine at all, I can remember nearly the entire thing in most detail.

Hell, I may even start posting dreams that I had months or years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take?   Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dungeon crawling, and resurrection take?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Misc. Categories :: Existential Existence-
Jump to: