Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS

Go down 
+3
Zentaku
TSDZ_President
BloodKiaser923
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS   Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 1:58

Lol what the fu-

What's that image you made for me blood? I vaguely remember mentioning ketchup over skype, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS   Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 1:59

looks like a bong killing ketchup to me...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS   Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 2:00

IT'S KIKKOMAN'S KIKKO-BEAM BLASTING THE KETCHUP IN A GORY KETCHUP SCENE.

FFS.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS   Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 21:33

I'm not gonna delete because I requested it.

I'll just hope an administrator from a higher place never stumbles across this topic in particular. Until then, pr0nz.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS   Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 21:48

Izaya getting hit by a panty vending machine thrown by Shizuo (The guy in my avatar).
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS   Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 18:02

A monk standing six feet tall with pure white eyes in a white gi, with white leather wrapped around his forearms and hands as well as a pair of fighting gloves constructed of a wire and leather mesh. His feet are wrapped in white cloth instead of shoes and a similar leather to his arms is wrapped around his legs. A tan bag is on his left hip, a seemingly normal bag on his right hip, a rope belt around his waist, a pair of leather gauntlets with iron studs running up them and up to the back of his hands upon his forearms (probably covering the leather wrappings on his arms), and a mummified hand on a golden necklace. He is releasing a deep red orb from his grasp that is floating into the air beside him, as he stands in front of a werewolf and it's pack of wolves in a forest clearing.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS   Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Jan 2012 - 19:29

Lol, Colin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS   Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Put Your Art requests here No LIMITS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2