Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apocolypse and wolves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Apocolypse and wolves Empty
PostSubject: Apocolypse and wolves   Apocolypse and wolves EmptyWed 16 May 2012 - 14:35

Unlike most dreams, I know why I had this dream and can point out the reason for everything in it if I wanted to.

I was in a city of some sort, kind of out in the country-ish area, but still with a few buildings. Mostly surrounded by trees and such, but it seemed to be near a city or whatever.

We'd been hit by a nuke or something, because everything was destroyed and dusty and whatever (watched a video yesterday about the Hiroshima nuke, anime version). I can't remember if I was alone or if someone else was there, but I know that I had my cat under my arm/holding my cat with one arm (picked up my cat and pet it last night before going to sleep). I was wandering around the rubble/little forest like area when I somehow realized or saw or whatever, some burnt looking wolves suddenly running after me (saw a review for The Grey on G4 yesterday, and remembered watching the movie myself). I ran inside a building with my cat and ran upstairs, the wolves were still chasing me.

Last thing I remember is standing in a hallway face to face with one of these wolves, looking into its eyes as it slowly approached me, staring back.

Indeed
Back to top Go down

Apocolypse and wolves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: TS's Blog :: Dreams-
Jump to: