Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archeological Find/Cavern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Archeological Find/Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Archeological Find/Cavern   Archeological Find/Cavern EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 16:52

First and foremost, this dream was terifying, but only in context I think. Like uh... It was freaky in the dream, but if it happened in real life, it wouldn't be as much if at all.

There were several parts to this dream, all taking place at unknown timespans apart, in the exact same spot. I suspect that they took place hundreds if not thousands of years apart, or maybe days? I'll explain.

First part of the dream, I was standing in a very dark, almost pitch black cavernous pocket underground. The room was about 30'X30', with a flat walking surface, and a relatively even wall all around (for a natural structure).

Something about this was terrifying. I don't know or remember what it was though... I was alone, sealed in this place with nothing. But for some reason, there was no fear or even thought of starvation. It was like...I don't know. It was like something else was there, but it wasn't at the same time. Simultaneously, I had the fear of being alone in this place forever, but I also had the fear of this unknown entity that may or may not have been there. It felt like I was in some ancient time, as if maybe I was sent back in time, or maybe I was from that time?

Next part, seemed to have taken place in our time. I was a part of an archeological dig, or perhaps I was just accompanying them, when we came across this cavern. I got a strange feeling from this place (same one as mentioned above, but I'm a different person). The scientists find something, I don't know what it is, as my dream never tells me. Whatever it is, it is some form of DNA or life, dead I believe....just some remnant or whatever they found, bones maybe? They explain how it is amazing that they found it here, how this cavern has had no exposure to the rest of the world, not even microbial... no tunnels, no openings, doors, etc, were present... and yet there was this deceased life form that had somehow either evolved within the confines of the cavern, all by itself, or had made its way there.

At this point, I feel the deja vu and fear I had before (it never went away, actually).

Part 3 was...odd. I was in the cavern again, same one, and this time there was a natural formation in the middle, kind of like a column/stalagtite/stalagmite combo, and light coming from the corner of the room. I never paid the light any mind for some reason, but it was astoundingly bright, considering how little it actually lit the room up. This time, there was an entity in the room other than me, and I knew it for a fact. This part ticks me off a little since I haven't even seen the movie yet, but, le sigh. During the comercial/preview for Prometheus, they showed an alien cobra-like thing. Well. That was what was in the room, but it was underground for the most part. I walked around the column, and it pops up out of the ground. Fearing for my life, I slash at it with a weapon I suddenly had, a long and sharp piece of metal. I miss the first couple times, but eventually slice it in half. Dream continues for a bit with the solitude, but ends eventually, going back to the archeological find I think.

Was I that being they found? Was there some sort of time jump perhaps? Thinking on it now, I wonder if we found that cavern, and somehow while I was in there, I was sent back in time and died in that cavern, and they would then find my body. That's the only logical explaination I can think of.

That, and my dream trolling me about that movie, because it was clearly themed off of Prometheus. I should punch my brain in the dick for that. Giving me a freaking nightmare off a movie I haven't even seen. Fuck you, self.
Back to top Go down

Archeological Find/Cavern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: TS's Blog :: Dreams-
Jump to: