Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creature and other things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Creature and other things Empty
PostSubject: Creature and other things   Creature and other things EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 13:25

This one was kind of odd, but I've had similar ones before.

This dream was just a still image, or at least I think it was, of a highly (and I mean HIGHLY) detailed creature/monster/demon/idk what to call it.

I wish I could remember enough detail about it to draw it, but I just can't. All I remember is that it seemed to be made of twisting and protruding grey muscle fibers (sort of like the Australis from Dino Crisis 3), with a pair of horns on the sides of its head that twisted similar to ram's horns, and the eyes. The eyes were weird, and probably hard to describe. Like uh....think of a chameleon, how the eyes are kind of on stalks, how the scales are around the stalk, with the eyeball in the middle? Picture that, but almost not protruding at all, with pits where the eyeballs should be. So like...where the white part of the eye and iris would be, was a plate or bone ring of sorts, with a pit in the center where the pupil should be.

The arms were also very large and muscular, and they were hanging down in front, probably propping it up.

I may end up trying to draw this, but I don't think I cal recall enough about it to do so.

I had like two other dreams that I can recall, one was pretty long but I don't remember much about it, other than it took place in some facility, warehouse, mansion, etc.

I remember fighting a specific enemy, with some sort of enhanced body or something, as in, they could jump really high, run really fast, etc.

I remember an elevator, a pair of restrooms, a warehouse, and I think some guy who may have owned it all. I believe it may have been zombie themed, because it seems like the place may have been infested with zombies, on different levels, and the things I was fighting were test subjects or something that retained their normal intelligence.

The other dream I remember something about playing hangman in one part where the noose was real or something, and a part where a dozen or so gunmen were running straight at me in a small clearing in a forest, when I lit a little scroll on fire and waved it through the air, causing a screen of smoke to appear, to which I whipped out my SMG and sprayed bullets at them through it. The smoke was supposedly supposed to make me hit them, like it was magic or something, but I was waking up around that time, so I don't know if anything even happened.

So yeah

Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Creature and other things   Creature and other things EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 13:47

Badass, If that demon is anything like my mental image of it..... it's really top heavy...

as for the rest of it, sounds about normal, as far as dreams go... All hail the magic scroll of obscuring luck smoke.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Creature and other things   Creature and other things EmptyTue 23 Oct 2012 - 14:05

Indeed, it did sort of appear top heavy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creature and other things   Creature and other things Empty

Back to top Go down

Creature and other things
Page 1 of 1