Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firefight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Firefight Empty
PostSubject: Firefight   Firefight EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012 - 13:33

I was in some online videogame that was more or less virtual reality. You could roughly feel everything your character does, and could control them as if they were you. I was in some little town or something, with short buildings, and maybe a dirt road between them. I was on a team, and it was basically a team deathmatch, plain and simple. If we died, we'd just respawn.

I had a weird sniper rifle that had a barrel that could twist around however I moved it, kind of like those metal hose things that keep their form when you twist them into a new shape. Same thing, except it somehow shot bullets. It was also more like a pistol with this long barrel, but again, it was a sniper rifle.

I was shooting people and so forth, the gun felt weird.

Etc

For some reason, I got the bright idea to lay on my back and shoot the people in front of me (thought it would be better for accuracy or something), by in front of, I mean that they would be in the direction my feet were pointing.

So I was shooting them, laying in the dirt, when I saw a pair of enemies poke their heads out. I try to shoot them, but miss, so I have to reload. They get some evil smile or something, and start being dicks by shooting me in the -you guessed it- balls. It wasn't the best feeling in the world, obviously. The feeling of bullets entering my GROIN.

Regardless.

I decided to off myself so I could respawn, so I reloaded and blew my brains out.

I came back not too far away, in the building I was laying next to. Unfortunately, I don't remember much past that, except that somehow the aliens from Halo started appearing and getting involved in the match.

So yeah.

Oh, and for some reason, my brain told me this was supposed to be league of legends, despite its obvious call of duty overtone.
Back to top Go down

Firefight
Page 1 of 1