Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strip Club and Lost Planet Jurassic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Strip Club and Lost Planet Jurassic Empty
PostSubject: Strip Club and Lost Planet Jurassic   Strip Club and Lost Planet Jurassic EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012 - 13:09

First dream, I was with someone and we were out in their car, driving around the city. I suddenly saw an adult entertainment shop and decided that I wanted to visit it, seeing as I've never been to one and have been old enough to legally do so for a couple years now. We went in, and so dream logic starts in.

The shop was now a strip club, and a rather 'fancy' one at that. The room we entered was a lobby, with some chairs sitting around against the walls, and other things, with a couple of those pole things with a velvet rope blocking entrance to what could be assumed to be the club itself, with a black curtain/drape/cloth in place of a door in said spot. By this time, I learn that it costs money to enter said place. The fee? About $10,000 per person. This makes no sense to me, and I question it, but nothing really happens.

Somewhere along the line within this dream, I find a phone and look through the pictures, they detail some woman's vacation in some place like France or London.

In the next dream, I was supposedly playing Lost Planet 2. I had some of that power armor junk and a shield, as well as some large, arm-covering gun that could do a shit load of different things, as well as produce a short sword sized blade for a single stabbing attack. For whatever reason, I could wield this gun and the shield at the same time, in different hands, so I was happy and felt pretty damn boss.

In a jungle-like area, by the way.

So now I'm suddenly with a large group of people, still in the armor and with the weapons, except now it's supposedly real life. There's probably like 20 people, all dressed in normal clothing. In front of us is a cave mouth. There's like these huge insects or something flying around inside of it, like the bugs from the movie The Mist. Somehow they clear away and we go through. What we thought was a cave was actually a tunnel that just led to the other side of the rock formation it went through.

We go to the other side, and we're still in the forest, but it looks brighter and so forth. There are trees on either side of this relatively large path that we follow until we get to what seems to be a series of bridges and large rock formations spanning a drop-off with a waterfall to the side, I believe (so basically it's -ground, sudden drop off, with bridges and portions of land between bridges, then normal land again-). We begin to make our way for the bridges, when suddenly I spot something.

Lo and behond, fucking T-rex.

There's a T-rex and a slightly smaller dinosaur of some sort (I assume to be a female one) walking beside it, maybe five hundred feet away, on these rock formation platform things that were between the bridges. I start alerting everyone, and within the comotion, the T-rex seems to take notice of us.

Running time.

Everyone started running back the way we came. Fortunately for me, the details of my Lost Planet outfit and weapons still applied, so I had a grapple that I used to quickly sling myself via trees back the way we came.

So, we made it to the other side of the tunnel, and then, again, dream logic kicks in and there's a maze-like Nuke Town. People begin hiding in and around random houses (it wasn't actually a "nuke-town", but it was built exactly the same minus the mannequins). Fairly certain the T-rexes had stopped chasing us at this point, but we kept running nonetheless. I ended up finding my mom and niece sitting in a lawn chair for some reason in this town.

Dunno why.

But yeah.

Dreams.
Back to top Go down

Strip Club and Lost Planet Jurassic
Page 1 of 1