Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bird thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Bird thing Empty
PostSubject: Bird thing   Bird thing EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 13:53

First part of the dream, or maybe not the first part, but some point in there, I was playing Counter Strike. Something about it was different and or amusing, but I don't remember what it was. I think maybe it was a Gary's Mod variation. Idk.

So in the next dream, I somehow came across this strange creature. Don't know where it was, but it may have even been in my room, since I can't remember the location at all.

It was about the size of an eagle, but had no feathers or fur (had wings, but I think they were likewise a pair of arms/legs), leathery/scale-like skin, had a long neck which ended in a tiny head that had a face that looked exactly like a human skull. Naturally, this sort of freaked me out a bit. Then it turned its head to the side, and I see an eye, maybe about the size of a chick pea, on the side of its neck. It took me a moment or two to realize that it was actually looking up, and the skull was just an odd detail on the bottom of its jaw. It had a bird-like head, having a relatively slender beak. It basically looked like a pterydactyle, but with different proportions, and without the horn on the head. It then leveled its head to the ground so it was actually facing me, and it looked around a bit.

Nothing really happened in this dream. I ended up liking this bird thing and tried to keep it, since it didn't seem to have any hostile nature about it. Tried to find food for it in my house.

I recall looking up information on it online, and finding that most people were questioning its origin. Some thought it was an alien, some thought it was a dinosaur, nobody really knew what the deal was with these strange birds.

So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Bird thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird thing   Bird thing EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 2:55

I like your dreams... But I have one question... when you play videogames in your dreams is it like.... how you normally play them? I ask because whenever I do in a dream it's way more immersive than real life... like basically full entry but I know I'm still playing a game.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Bird thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird thing   Bird thing EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 3:05

Usually it's a cross between real life and the game, where I'm more or less in the game. I don't remember how it was this time, but usually it's like that. Sometimes it's more like normal, where I just see the screen and am controlling the character or whatever as normal, but other times it's as if I'm really in it, and can feel things (sometimes) as if it were real.

However, (don't know if you'd count this one) I sometimes have these odd, waking hallucinations in the middle of the night where I suddenly wake up, but am still dreaming. So basically I can perceive everything as normal, as you do when you're awake, but layered onto that is a 100% realistic hallucination as if you were still dreaming. See, hear, and feel everything in the hallucination as if it were real, but it's layered over reality. Sometimes when that happens, I 'dream' that I'm playing a videogame. When that happens, I see and feel the controller, as well as the screen and everything, and it is literally just as if I'm actually playing it, except that the controller isn't actually there, and the screen/tv is off.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Bird thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird thing   Bird thing EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 6:51

waking dreams. It's a mental condition or something, and I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

Bird thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird thing   Bird thing EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:11

Fuckin' weirdos, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Sponsored content

Bird thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird thing   Bird thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Bird thing
Page 1 of 1