Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Radiation Chamber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Radiation Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Radiation Chamber   Radiation Chamber EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013 - 22:03

My dumbass forgot to write this one down after I had it two days ago, so I'm doing it right now before I forget again.

Since I didn't write it down quickly enough, details escape me. But, I believe that the gist of it is as such:

Some guy in some greenhouse like place wanted me to retrieve some object from some place for him, but it was seemingly shady and possibly illegal, so it was kept secret. I got back to the greenhouse with it, and he seemed happy, and had me sit it down on this counter with a little device for holding it, if I remember. He then started talking about starting the tests immediately, exposing it to high amounts of radiation. It just so happened that we were in the room that it was supposed to be in for said experiment, which would, in fact, be pumped full of ludicrously high amounts of radiation. He states this as he quickly goes for a rather thick lead door just to his side, rushing through it and locking it before I had a chance to follow. He makes some remark about not having any witnesses, so this is a perfect turn of events, or something to that effect. I believe that I call out or something as he closes the door, but he does not stop.

I am left in the room for but a moment as he starts the machine.

There is no way out.

Within seconds, my entire body feels like its vibrating from the inside out, heating up and getting this strange and strong aching feeling, namely in my head and where my bones would be.

This doesn't last long, however, before it stops and I assume I die.

My dreams tend to like to make things incredibly accurate to real life, or as close as they can be without me actually having experienced said things. Well, at least when it comes to these death dreams.

So yeah.

Death by radiation.

I may also add that it felt real enough that I had that feeling in the pit of my stomach before he turned the machine on. That feeling of "I am about to die". It's happened before, but not in real life thankfully.

Just goes to show how much effort my brain puts into antagonizing me >,..,>
Back to top Go down

Radiation Chamber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: TS's Blog :: Dreams-
Jump to: