Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natural Gaijin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ink
Ink

Random : "I'm wonderin' if a thug's prayers reach."

Natural Gaijin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Gaijin   Natural Gaijin - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 23:04

Hana took a weird form of enjoyment over the sliver of power she held over him. One of her clawed hands tugged at the material of his dress shirt. She pursed her lips and shifted her position onto her back. "Why are you sorry, Koya?" she mused and grinned at the ceiling with her head tilted in such an angle he could only catch the corner of her mouth.

She removed her hand and folded them against her skirt after smoothing down the pleats. "I don't know what I was trying to say. I lost my train of thought." She craned her head to face him, simulating eye contact. "I just can't say that I thought that was the way you were going to kiss me, you know, giving me a bruise." She chided girlishly and once again picked herself up, only to fall by his right side. She positioned her head right beside him as she continued, "I have been waiting for the better part of a year, only to have it occur under these..." she motioned to her ears, "conditions."
Back to top Go down
http://inkwrites.tumblr.com
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: Natural Gaijin   Natural Gaijin - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 23:31

I had almost forgot she had bat ears... I kissed a bat.

Koya laughed at the ridiculousness of his situation. He pondered why he had kissed his best friend, and how he managed to fail at that, but also at the fact that his best friend had the ears of a bat. He did not say any words toward Hana, but merely laughed with the last of his internal vigor.

"Bat ears aside, Hana... When did you feel this way toward me?" Koya hesitated, but had the courage to place his right hand on top of Hana's head. Out of curiosity, Koya naturally morphed his hand to match that of Hana and began to rub her hair with her cat-covered nails just to see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Natural Gaijin   Natural Gaijin - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Dec 2015 - 23:44

Hana's ears jolted to attention and flattened against her stygian locks as he brushed her hair lovingly. She wrung her hands and contemplated her words carefully. Her glossy eyes fluttered close until her thin lashes brushed against her blush stained cheeks. She understood how the hardened edges of his masculine hands faded into beveled edges and the definitive point of 'his' nails. She welcomed it silently, it reminded her of her mother's hand.  

How do I put this lightly?

"You were different. We didn't always live in Nishikata. I lived way out in the countryside and to be uprooted was a painful stab into my life. I knew everybody back home and they didn't treat me different because I was blind. In Tokyo, everything moves so fast, I just kind of shut down. High school was a nightmare and everyone took advantage of me because of that fact. When I met you, I don't think you even knew I was blind because I refused to make eye contact with you. Then when you understood, you didn't treat me different or shy away or give me some special form of treatment; you just acted as if I was a normal human."

Hana's position allowed her welled up tears to pool above the milky shield of her iris. She blinked once and they cascaded down her face like liquid diamonds, racing to fall from her flushed cheeks. "I didn't ask to be different."
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: Natural Gaijin   Natural Gaijin - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 13:23

Koya gently wiped away the tears that descended down Hana's face as he fought against his own urge to cry. He gently propped his head over Hana's hair as he clenched hands with her. His "feminine" hands quickly reshaped themselves back to their original source, and Hana felt the masculinity come back again.

"You don't need to cry, Hana. I should be the one crying, as you were one of the first to treat me as a regular person and not just a foreigner. So... I thank you." Koya calmly said as he reached out and gave Hana a kiss on her forehead. He closed his eyes and warm-heartedly smiled.  

Are you going to bed yet, Hana? I'm about to die right now. Even Godzilla is dying right now too.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Natural Gaijin   Natural Gaijin - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 22:28

Hana ducked away from his kiss in embarrassment. She sniffled her sorrows away and rubbed furiously at her useless eyes. She rolled over and hid her puffy face beneath her small hands. The girl's lanky form naturally curled back into fetal position.

"Why would I treat you any different? Who knows, maybe it's like some movie where because I can't see I can't discriminate you based on your appearance. That sounds really lame," she trailed off with a groan. "T-Thanks for caring for me, Leo," she faltered.

The young girl unfurled her body and rolled right back against him. One of her arms laced across his sternum and latched onto his side. She molded herself to his shape and forced her eyes closed. Her head pushed its way up to his, utilizing the nook of his arm as a makeshift pillow.

"Koya," she corrected herself.

Hana escaped reality with a fleeting sigh, her unconscious mind left to wander things unknown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural Gaijin   Natural Gaijin - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Natural Gaijin
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Roleplaying :: Alpha Chronicles-
Jump to: