Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Mary, Please

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gravekit
Gravekit

Random : Do not live each day as if it's your last. According to prophecy, your last day will be spent assembling a table saw.

Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 2:24

It's at this point that Val becomes even more persistent with trying to elbow her way in front of Frank. Her teeth are gritted now, too, but out of distaste for the situation instead of pain. "You're rather cruel for someone who's meant to be a protector," she snips, her tone finally coming out with some emotion: anger. Frank's barely beyond a stranger to her, but he seems like a kind man, and she's not going to let him sit there and take something meant for her.

If she's an Alpha, as all the signs are pointing to, she might as well make use of her powers to protect him. The problem is...she's not quite sure how to do that yet. She raises her hand up; the wound is still open, the blood not having congealed one bit quite yet. The red runs freely, and she tries to focus. Unsure of the extent of her power, she does the best she can, attempting to direct it through abstract concepts: blood, go there, "there" being the frame of the arm firing the blasts.

Much to Val's delight (or as close as she can get to it), there's results. Clumsy results, but results. Blood spurts from the cut, firing itself forward and towards the Honor Guard. It doesn't seem to take any particular shape, but at least it's going the right way.
Back to top Go down
http://gravekit.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 2:36

The woman looked shocked for a moment as what could only be explained as a miniature explosion of energy burst from the Guard's left shoulder, somersaulting her to the right in what looked like a clumsy dodge. While she was able to stay standing, the force caused considerable damage to the chairs and tables in her way, as well as leaving a clear hole in her blouse. By this point it was clear that the thin frame existed across her entire body, concealed under her clothing.

"Son of a bitch, I liked this blouse..." The Guard replied, seemingly ignoring everything that Val was saying. Thankfully by this point Frank was no longer being bombarded by Microwaves as the Guard instead rose her other hand. With a high pitched squeal the frame produced a bright flash, followed by a thin bolt of what could only be perceived as concussive energy. Thankfully given the fact that she was drinking her aim was far off, the blast instead impacted with one of the bottles on the higher shelves shattering it immediately.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 2:42

Frank took this opportunity to make his move, his military training kicking in. Dropping his jacket, he bolts for the Honor Guard as soon as she misses. Should his plans come out the way he intends them to, he aims to tackle her and hold her down, potentially allowing Val enough time to escape. In a dead sprint, he tackles her to the ground, wrestling to keep her pinned.

"Ah, sorry miss, but you know... we're not bad people, I promise!"

He manages to squeeze out in the process
Back to top Go down
Gravekit
Gravekit

Random : Do not live each day as if it's your last. According to prophecy, your last day will be spent assembling a table saw.

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 23:16

Val flinches at the sound of the exploding bottle, but quickly regains her focus when Frank speaks again. This is a perfect window for her to bolt, but it'd leave Frank to deal with the Honor Guard alone -- something she's most certainly not comfortable with. Sure, he'd held his own in the army, but tussling with someone like this is entirely different.

"I'm not leaving," she announces, as if the fact that she hadn't already done so didn't make that obvious. "At least not without you, Mr. Sorge."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 0:48

"You'll all be alone whe-" The Guard belches, the smell of strawberries and alcohol wafting past his nose,"-n I kill you both. Alpha Scum!" The Woman would push forward, wrapping tighter around Frank before a short burst could be heard once more; launching them both directly into the ceiling. With minimal damage to the ceiling they both came clattering back down, this time with the Guard rolling away from Frank. All in all, this looked like a very poorly thought out plan, as it looked like she got hurt as much from the impact as Frank would have.

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 1:31

Frank is dazed as he quickly gets up to a standing position, almost knocking a table over in the process. He grumbles a little bit from the impact, but manages.
Back to top Go down
Gravekit
Gravekit

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 19:00

Val makes a snap decision. While both Frank and the Honor Guard are dazed, she sweeps Frank into a hasty fireman's carry, silently praising the fact that he's not on the heavier end of the weight spectrum. She bolts out the door the best she can while still holding him, not sure where she's going aside from "not here".
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 19:18

They would be able to get about halfway down the block before the jets could be heard firing, launching the Honour Guard out the window. Surprisingly she was not harmed, and started to run towards you two,"Stop! I wont let you get away with murder!"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016 - 23:25

Frank seems more surprised than anything as Val carries him away. Otherwise, he hangs limply on her shoulders.

"Hey uh... not that I mind you carrying me, but... What are you doing?"

He doesn't seem angry or upset, just mostly confused.
Back to top Go down
Gravekit
Gravekit

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 1:05

Val does her best to ignore the Honor Guard, which is difficult when she's hot on their trail and yelling. She's grateful that they have the lead, at least, by a decent amount -- but it probably won't last for long.

"I wasn't going to leave without you," she answers. "And I don't want to fight. If I ran, she probably would have targeted you next. So...logical answer."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 14:21

The Honour Guard continued to run, the exercise helping to sober her up a bit. With a raised hand she fired another concussive blast, this one carrying straight into a light pole above them. Glass fragments rained down on the two, but nothing particularly damaging. If they were to look back it was clear she was talking, but it was hard to say what she was saying or who she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 17:29

Frank quickly shields his head from the glass, quickly regaining his dexterity.

"Wait!"

He calls out, not only to Val but also to the Honor Guard. He flails himself off of Val and rolls across the ground. Getting up as quickly as he can, he holds out his hands in front of the Guard, standing between Val and the Guard.

"Look. I know you have to do your job, and I know that we did something bad. But we can work things out. The entire thing was an accident, and neither of us intend on hurting others. Can't you find it in your heart to give us a chance?"

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 17:50

The Guard stopped abruptly, trying her hardest to regain her composure. Once finished she stated directly at Frank and said,"Don't you understand? The pain that you things cause not only to yourself but to others can't be ignored. There are consequences for actions, and just because you two have power does NOT put you above the law! Now, just lie down and di-"

The Honour Guard passes out and hits the ground. In Frank's hand he seems to be holding a flyer to a super hero convention that going on soon. It emphasized not only how cool, but how accepting it was. A cool wind would pass by them both as in that moment it felt like the wind had picked up.
Back to top Go down
Gravekit
Gravekit

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 21:02

Val's about to protest, to try and knock Frank out of the way again or something, when suddenly, there's no reason to. She stands still, looking around for the source of this particular series of events, and when she's presented with nothing leading to an answer, steps towards Frank, examining the paper.

"Well. That was strange. And...we should probably leave before she wakes up."

Last edited by Gravekit on Sun 31 Jan 2016 - 21:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 21:37

"But...I..."

Frank is clearly confused, motioning at the Guard, not understanding why she had collapsed. In motioning, he notices the paper in his hand. He didn't know how long he had been holding it, but he holds it up and reads it.

"I don't know exactly what's going on, but this actually looks like it might be a safe place to lie low for awhile. Plus I think her friends will be here soon, so she should be ok too."

Frank says, referring to the Guard. He then holds the paper out to Val.

"What do you think? I know it's sudden, but it ironically looks like our best option. On short notice anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gravekit
Gravekit

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 23:48

"You'd be willing to abscond with someone who's essentially a stranger who's now a wanted criminal?"

Val's tone is light, somewhere close to teasing, as she takes the paper and gives it another read-over. With a soft noise of thought, she nods.

"I have no problem with it. You're travelling anyway, and the only attachments I have are...well, college and this job, and neither of those are very viable anymore."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 23:58

"I don't know what abscond means, but sure, I don't see why not."

Frank smiles, and then looks back at the Guard.

"Though, I hope she's ok..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary, Please   Bloody Mary, Please - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Mary, Please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Roleplaying :: Alpha Chronicles-
Jump to: