Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Under Construction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller755
Storyteller755

Random : Before the Beginning there was nothing, not to be confused with the Void. For nothing and the Void are not the same, the Void is something after all.

Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Under Construction   Under Construction EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 18:04

Alright! We got our section! I'll be setting up the RP momentarily just juggling a few things right this very second. Don't worry though! It will be done! [I'm so excited!]
Back to top Go down
http://storysgodgame755.forumotion.com/
Storyteller755
Storyteller755

Random : Before the Beginning there was nothing, not to be confused with the Void. For nothing and the Void are not the same, the Void is something after all.

Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Construction   Under Construction EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 21:05

Alright so I'm not going to be able to do this today, doesn't mean it won't be done though! Just had a really busy busy day. Had to do some forum maintenance of my own, than I have a nephew I take care of sometimes. It was just a very busy busy day, anyway I do want to sort of put the idea out there a little bit.

I'm going to have a character creation thread with a sheet and
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Construction   Under Construction EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 21:05

The member 'Storyteller755' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd6' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Storyteller755
Storyteller755

Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Construction   Under Construction EmptySat 19 Mar 2016 - 21:10

Alright so okay just to continue, sorry about that it was me testing the dice roller. Okay so I think I can actually handle that... to some extent any way we'll figure it out. Honestly I want to hear from you guys though, do you want a dice mechanic or no? Yes? Then I'm probably going to do a work up of cortex rules 'Height of Madness' Style. No? Then well we don't have to worry about it do we? Okay so character creation will have a sheet, there will be game rules including an explanation of how to use the cortex rules for the game if they're included. So far I'm thinking the characters will have powers related to their psychosis, but the powers will only work in the 'Realm of Madness' or the altered madness reality that sort of mirrors the 'actual reality'.

I've actually got a pretty interesting plot, a few npc characters fleshed out, and a map started already so don't you worry! This will be set-up soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Hiraeth
Hiraeth

Random : I am the intergalactic Queen Azshara.

Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Construction   Under Construction EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 23:56

Hi.

I read your idea in the outline workshop. When the idea of it being reminiscent of a movie was brought up, the only movie that I could relate it to would be Suckerpunch. I'd have to say that it sounds very intriguing and I would be interested in joining. My issue is that as a Medical Courier, I work extremely rough and sporadic hours. Would this be an issue?

As far as including dice mechanics: It's really up to you. When I think of dice, I think of a game. If this is meant to be more of a game, I would say include them. However, if this is more story based and you don't see the dice mechanics as a necessary component, you'd have to consider whether or not it would take away from the storytelling element. Again, your decision.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Construction   Under Construction EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 2:43

I like with and without dice, so either way works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under Construction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under Construction   Under Construction Empty

Back to top Go down

Under Construction
Page 1 of 1