Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The robotkind. Basic information.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The robotkind. Basic information. Empty
PostSubject: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010 - 23:08

Hey! know that this saga has been made by: 0blivion, 666 and YongYoKyo.

We're working hard on building that sci-fi universe for RPs. You can take all the time you want to read all the very original features including factions, planets, characters, creatures, colonies, space stations, vehicles, weapons and technologies proper to our RP.

We'd be glad if you'd start a Roleplay linked to that Universe, as long as you pm me, 0blivion, to inform me about it first. (Please take note that if you post a RP about "the robotkind", it doesn't have to be linked to other RP of the serie, so you're free to do what you want, as long as you respect "the robotkind"'s universe... Don't worry, you won't be punished if you create new aspects to the Universe, just as long as it makes sense so others won't be all like "wtf?!").

If you wanna make a RP linked to our Universe, just call it that way:

The robotkind - "tittle of your RP".

If this is not respected, I may slap your butt.

If you happen to have an original idea to add in "the robotkind"'s universe, pm me, 0blivion, first so I can give you approbation. I'm not guaranteeing you that your idea will be allowed to be posted tho. Only good ideas that fits well in the Universe will be added, and all credit will be given to you once you'll have posted your idea. It can be a planet, a character, a colony, a faction, an alien, a weapon, some form of technology, a new shape for peanuts, etc.

When messaging me your idea, I want a COMPLETE description. Understood?

If anything unrelated is posted, it will be erased. I may even ban you for a bunch of days if you do so.

Anything that is linked to "the robotkind"'s universe must be authorized by one of the 3 authors: 0blivion, 666 or YongYoKyo by pm.

Anyway, have fun reading about our universe!
Back to top Go down
Auron123
Auron123

Random : .Hack Pwns.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 8:20

I would like to join the Main RP, if there is one. If so, please PM a Form. I'll post it here/OOC if there is one made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 16:53

We're not yet making it. We're waiting until bestdragon's RP popularity goes down a bit XD
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 17:54

It's almost done Razz
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 19:44

Almost done before *swallows words* heheh, nvm XD
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 19:56

LOL that just sounds wrong ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 23:23

Best, is it too much to ask you to pm me when it's gonna happen? Razz
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010 - 1:38

It'll be done by this week (hopefully)

If not it'll most definately be done by next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010 - 10:08

alright, well, I'll make a subscription topic for the first RP of the saga.
Back to top Go down
Auron123
Auron123

Random : .Hack Pwns.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptySat 19 Jun 2010 - 15:22

Yay! Can't wait for the Cher sheet, and OOC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. EmptySat 19 Jun 2010 - 15:25

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind. Basic information.   The robotkind. Basic information. Empty

Back to top Go down

The robotkind. Basic information.
Page 1 of 1