Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surgery

Go down 
+3
Bestdragon3
Terceau
The Wanderer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Surgery   Surgery EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 4:13

That's right, I plan on getting surgery next year. 3, or 2, 2 being hopefully I can shed these 300lbs. First is for my eyesight which doctors are most worried about. My eyesight is rapidly deteriorating and I need to go into eye surgery quickly or I'm at risk for going blind. And then how is that going to help me with my plans for the future? The second is stomach staple surgery, hopefully I can gain enough courage and support to shed this 300lb body of mine so I don't have to have this surgery, but if it doesn't work that's another surgery I'm going to do. The 3rd and last surgery is sex change surgery. If you haven't already heard I feel like I'm a girl trapped in a man's body Neutral this one I'm still shaky with. Because i know that once i do it there's no going back Neutral

The reason I'm posting this is because, I don't have much support from anyone, my mother crushes my hopes, my dreams, my father wish's to be not a part of me Neutral my grandpa is on his deathbed and Grandma is falling apart as well. My brother hates the living shit out of me, and my other grandpa is a person who just wants to send me to military school. To top it all off I'm 300lbs overweight which is overweight for an adult and is scaring my doctors, I'm mentally ill, I think I'm a fucking 10 year old. I want to get surgery but I'm afraid of losing my own blood, even knowing my blood going to be taken from me, and I'm also afraid of needle's. I am typing this here and now because, I need friends, I need friends to stand by my side, spiritually and if possible physically, I want to get out of this depression so I don't have to be on medication anymore, and tonight I finally am going to tell someone, if not, everyone on that I know, that the only cure is my spark being re-lit, my passion, my inspiration, my life, has been blown out. Now I'm desperate for someone, if not everyone to help me get past this sadness help pull me out of the hole I have fallen into. I need someone, if not everyone, to stand by my side and help me relight my spark, which has been blown out so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Terceau
Terceau

Random : I do not understand this question, and I will not respond to it.

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 4:20

I support you.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 4:22

I support you man^^ You know I do^^
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 4:25

I already said I did.
Back to top Go down
Lunar_Elf_
Lunar_Elf_

Random : Oh my.

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 4:34

<3
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 7:39

Mm... Good luck. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 9:37

I support you Sam <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery   Surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Surgery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: Sam's Blog-