Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Post Post UnHonorable War Empty
PostSubject: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 19:15

The Rp is now done finished and over with^^ I have to thank all of you guys for enjoying it as much as you have, as well as a number of people who helped along the way. But now comes the fun part Wink

All of those who participated, I'd like to first go through everyone in the Rp and do 2 things.

1, I want everyone to give a positive comment to everyone's roleplaying. But it can't be a simple,'You did good' I want you to actually attempt to find something positive to say about everyone's roleplaying. 2, give some constructive criticism. Now, be nice about it is all I ask, and any rude comments will be deleted. You're supposed to give ways they can improve, not shit down their throats lol.
(You don't need to comment on those you haven't Rped with)

Characters

TK - Nurellia
Alevon - TSDZ_President
Emir - CaR_HoPPeR
Josh - ColinEtzel
Gabrielle - Hinaoki
Ariel/Leana - Capricorn Hunter
Saul - Samual James Aran

(If I forgot anyone let me know)

Now for a few questions Wink

-What was your favorite part of the roleplay?

-Who was your favorite Player character? Why? (Can't pick your own.)

-Who was your favorite NPC? Why?

-What surprised you the most in the roleplay? (If anything)

-If you could change 1 thing your character did and try again, what would you change and why?

-Name which Pc or Npc irritated your character, or YOU (ooc) the most, and why?

Now for a few questions for me Razz (Remember, keep em clean lol)

-Where do you think I could improve on?

-What could I have done to make this more enjoyable for you? (More fights, more story, ect.)

-Name some things you think I did right. (So I know what NOT to change Razz)

If you guys could think of any more questions to discuss go right ahead, and I'll add them up here for future use. Other then that have fun reminiscing, reading the past posts, and making possible comments on people's posts Wink

See you guys in 2-4 weeks lol (Rp wise, I'll still be here Razz)

---------

When I come back we will be doing part 5, though I will not put up a summary yet, as I don't have it written. Those of you who were in my last one and still wish to participate this is what I ask you to do. The Rp will be jumping 10 years. 10 years is a lot. So what I want you guys to do is figure out what you've been doing those past 10 years, full on history. Now, if you think your 10 years will involve someone else, then go right ahead and talk with them about it and figure out what you guys want to do.

Now of course there is a limit to what you can do, but I shouldn't have to say it. You all are smart enough to know what overboard is, but you should send the history in to me to double check it Razz Other then that go ahead and think of whatever you want^^ I already have a partial history set for my npc's, but if you guys do something that involves them then I'll change it to match you^^

Last thing is that I'm still going to be going through the old Rp sections to find quotations as well as commentate. I suggest you guys do the same Wink

Other then that, have fun and enjoy your vacation Razz
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 19:24

Awesome, it's over now!!! Razz

now to answer the questions:

What was your favorite part of the roleplay?

Um, I think in the Base, when Emir had to lose his eye. Razz

Who was your favorite Player character? Why?

TK, cause she's hawt(in all honestly Razz), and a person I like in real life.

Who was your favorite NPC? Why?
Kate, cause she just pwns. Razz

What surprised you the most in the roleplay?
Umm....Kinda hard to say...When Phillip actually helped Alevon I guess.

If you could change 1 thing your character did and try again, what would you change and why?
Empathy, that's all.

Name which Pc or Npc irritated your character, or YOU (ooc) the most, and why?
Alevon, and you know why. Very Happy

Where do you think I could improve on?
Getting more interactive on the our characters I guess.

What could I have done to make this more enjoyable for you?
Hmmm...where to start...Jk.
Though in all seriousness, I think it should have more fights in the future and that's mostly it you're doing great.

Name some things you think I did right.
Battles are alright.
Dialogue is fine.
Though the characters are enjoyable and funny. Razz

Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 20:00

Whew... I was getting tired from slapping my mundane RPing around.

Now for a few questions

I really enjoyed the end where they're fighting the lady.

I liked them equally... But Ariel, because she is a character that was executed really well and I felt sorry when I was supposed to and I always typed feverishly with a grin plastered on my face when she went "take that." I'm silly, I know. xD

Mike was a character I really admire for several reasons. At first he came out as a jerkass who complains all the time but then you started getting to the tearjerker parts and made a bastard into a determinator. He also has that code of honor that is... well... a code of honor.

Tim stealing the flash card right under Gabby's nose. Argh...

-If you could change 1 thing your character did and try again, what would you change and why?
I hate how Gabrielle was always so mean to everybody, especially Alevon. She has compassion but replaces it with straight-on malicious criticism.

Josh was a real chip in the shoulder to Gabrielle. To her, he didn't understand her personal problems and broke up for a selfish reason. Following, she always regarded him with lower esteem than the others.

Now for a few questions for me (Remember, keep em clean lol)

Descriptions. It's something personal to me that if I don't know exactly what I'm typing about I can't write to the best of my ability.

-What could I have done to make this more enjoyable for you? (More fights, more story, ect.)
Make it harder. I wasn't there for an important bit of the story but I found the part in Colorado too easy

-Name some things you think I did right. (So I know what NOT to change )
The fights were well executed and overall your posts were of quality.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 20:07

Positive comments on everyone's roleplaying....

Alevon - TSDZ_President ~ TS was great with Alevon, very funny how I think everyone hates Alevon XD and yeah I still think Alevon's a cool char and TS really did a good job with him.

Emir - CaR_HoPPeR ~ Love Emir, I think Car did good with working Emir into having a similar personality as his. Glad that he agreed to be TK's brother, cuz that was awesome!

Josh - ColinEtzel ~ Had me wondering about Josh being all annoying in some posts, if that was Colin's intention or not. (I loved having TK beat Josh up XD)

Gabrielle - Hinaoki ~ Her character I wish was more active cuz she's soooo cool to me. I loved seein Kristy post what Gabby is up to.

Ariel/Leana - Capricorn Hunter ~ Perfect match bein TK's friend cuz we're such great great friends in real life so that was EPIC! I had to remind myself "Ah k Tasha this is Capri" lol, but yeah I love her char's personality and everything.

Saul - Samual James Aran ~ Cool character even though Saul betrayed the group, but what better an RP than to have an evil psycho who could kill everyone with a mere thought.

-What was your favorite part of the roleplay? Uhh....TK killing her mom, it changed TK's whole mentallity.

-Who was your favorite Player character? Why? Hard to choooooooose. Cuz Gabrielle was awesome and Emir was awesome along with Ariel and Alevon. *facepalms*

-Who was your favorite NPC? Why? Angela cuz she is soooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute and deadly.

-What surprised you the most in the roleplay? TK's mom being the sick witch over everything horrible and then her having a SISTER and never got to spend time with her besides in a fight Sad

-If you could change 1 thing your character did and try again, what would you change and why? Having TK not hit Kate, I shoulda had her hit Kate at a certain time but decided not to XD

-Name which Pc or Npc irritated your character, or YOU (ooc) the most, and why? I gotta say Josh, lol, its just he reminded me of Edward from Twilight (no offense Colin, its just me and my weird mindset)

Now for a few questions for the DM Razz

-Where I you think you could improve on? Uh....hmm....keeping better track of alllllllll your NPCs (you forgot Jill's name)

-What could you have done to make this more enjoyable for me? I agree with Kristy in making it harder, the trip to Colorado was indeed too easy lol.

-Name some things I think you did right....well the story line was awesome, and the NPC stories are awesome as well and the uhh, (when we did fight) was awesoooooooome Very Happy

Can't think of no more questions, too lazy. Razz

I told you about TK and her occupations etc but of course I will state it again but here, whenever you give the ok ^^

*hugs Car* ^^
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 20:10

-Hugs Back-

I would like to make a positive comments to the characters, but my laziness got to me. D:
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 20:40

Yeeeah. The boss was supposed to be a lot longer then that>< Guess I got impatient><
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 20:42

Ohh, yeah. Forgot about that.

TK - Nurellia -- I secretly enjoyed having Gabrielle pass for a Cool Big Sis to TK. I was, like, "yesss" when she started getting more confident and making her way into becoming an honorable Jedi Knig--I mean--you know what I mean.

Alevon - TSDZ_President -- Alevon was one of those characters that, while I hated making Gabby hate him, I loved engaging in conversation with Alevon. It was so frustrating and yet I enjoyed having a different point of view. Oh, and I also liked seeing the emotions and everything. Real hot.

Emir - CaR_HoPPeR -- Ultimate tearjerker to me! Everything's there--the sad story, the painful third eye, and the evolution from a mediocre poster to somebody who's even better than me (har har).

Josh - ColinEtzel -- Hey, the helpful personality's there. While being a hopeless romantic, sometimes unserious, he still retained the ability to be a total lovable showoff with the aspects of the Rule of Cool and the Rule of Fun.

Gabrielle - Hinaoki -- It's me. I'm totally awesome.

Ariel/Leana - Capricorn Hunter -- My favorite character for the reasons stated over there in my first post.

Saul - Samual James Aran -- It's sad that I couldn't see more of Saul. He has his unique personality and just begs for having some sense knocked into him. The last moments really made me feel sorry--hence why Gabby went over to Alevon and tried to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 20:50

Lol yeah TK was definitely the youngest/smallest female there (still will be cuz she's still short 10 years later) XD
*looks back on how distant TK was and how Gabby was the first to make her feel welcome etc awesome ^^*

But yeah, the final boss couldn't help how it ended I mean...Colin was gone, everyone was posting at their own slow rate and the RP was just itching to be over so eh, not bad for something quickie IMO. <3
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 20:57

Positive comments and constructive critiscism-

TK - Nurellia: TK was a totally awesome and original character, the whole blood/rod thing was pretty cool to work with in the story ^^...over-all RP'ing was very nice, nothing to critiscize from me

Alevon - TSDZ_President: Alevon was totally hawt and sexy and stuff, you shouldn't be such a spotlight hog omfg >.> (lol)

Emir - CaR_HoPPeR: Emir was cool as well, though I wish I could have seen him more active in combat, with his powers and such....but otherwise, yeah, he was cool too ^^....and your RP'ing was also nice, Car

Josh - ColinEtzel: Good job overall, not much to say, honestly, lol

Gabrielle - Hinaoki: Gabrielle was an interesting character, lol...your RP'ing was good, but your posts are...eh...they're good, but I think you write too much stuff down that has no relevance...now, the reason I say that is that your posts are long, but they contain mostly thoughts or such...which again, is good, but it seems to be the kind of thing people tend to skim over when they realize it doesn't pertain to them (see the Mizax VS Best thing)

Ariel/Leana - Capricorn Hunter: I must say, you did a great job ^^...if this was your first RP, then wow...I honestly have nothing negative to say ^^

Saul - Samual James Aran: Your RP'ing was good, but you need to work on those repetative posts ;) ....and yeah, I know I do too, lol

Questions:

I honestly enjoyed all of it ^^....but uh....I guess I enjoyed the parts where there was some sort of internal conflict ^^ (such as Kate's death and such)

TK cuz' she's cool like that ^^...naw, lol, because she's an intriguing character lol

I'd say Mike...simply because he's just cool like that...his personality and way of dealing with things was interesting

I know something did, but I do not remember right now >.>, lol...but several random things

Can't think of anything, lol (mostly because I could fix my mistakes on-demand ^^)

Josh/Saul....Josh was always getting in the way of Alevon's plans and Saul was just a punk >.> lol

I think it was just peachy over all ^^

mmm...more story perhaps? There weren't too many fights, so I'd say that, but I personally enjoyed playing the story more ^^

-Name some things you think I did right. (So I know what NOT to change )
ohhhh.....uhhhhh....the interesting characters were awesome sauce....evolutions were cool....giving us chances to change our characters a little, but not too often (IE: armory)

Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 21:07

Might as well, Will be short since I'm this lazy.:
TK - Nurellia:I found TK as a person to be enjoyable, she seems to be the peacemaker for Emir and Alevon's arguments. Razz

Alevon - TSDZ_President:A douche in so many ways, though a respectful one in a degree....

Emir - CaR_HoPPeR: not to be a narcissist, I think Emir's personality needs some tidying to do, though I do love my own sarcastic and smartass character. Razz

Josh - ColinEtzel:Alright guy, though a whiny bitch. Razz

Gabrielle - Hinaoki:Gab was pretty complex....it's like trying to disarm a bomb just to talk to her.

Ariel/Leana - Capricorn Hunter:She seems to be the confused one in the equation. Razz But I do like your Roleplaying, very unique.

Saul - Samual James Aran:nothing much to say....though you have improved a lot Sam.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 22:15

TK - Nurellia

Pros: You're character is interesting and emotional, and is able to grab attention without even trying. Your writing style is great and easy to read. I enjoyed reading all of your posts and truly feel at one with your character.

Cons: Though not really a Con for the Rp, your character is slightly unpredictable. While this makes it enjoyable to read your character, as a Dm it makes it difficult to play to your character if it keeps changing Razz Don't change this about you though.

Alevon - TSDZ_President

Pros: Your character was well made, as well as the personalities which were all unique, even if based off a stereotype. Your writing was simple and understandable, and you always got your point across. This is especially awesome as this was your first Roleplay Wink

Cons: Your character whines about eeeverything everyone else does. Though that's a character thing and I can't change it, it was a tad annoying at times to read Razz

Emir - CaR_HoPPeR

Pros: Your story was sad and your character was quite funny at times. He was great comic relief in the beginning, and a great emotional wreck now. Well done Wink

Cons: You seem to post rather quickly at points, as spelling and grammar was a problem at points. Also, with your unique eye and how it was, you never told me of any of this. So when I heard there was a third eye, my first thought was literally,"Woah what the fuck?" Next time I just ask that really important details be told to me. Hell, I could have worked in your past a bit if I'd known about it Razz

Josh - ColinEtzel

Pros: Your character was the patron of good, the voice of reason. Every group of heroes needs at least one of them and you pulled it off just fine Wink

Cons: Some of your posts were a little difficult to understand. Wording them better could help.

Gabrielle - Hinaoki

Pros: Your character was awesome and you did very well at revealing your powers and keeping it balanced. It really fit with your character as well Wink Giant shadow bear for the win^^

Cons: Your characters attitude and personality jumped around a bit, and you weren't on much. But the second one could not be helped now, could it Razz?

Ariel/Leana - Capricorn Hunter

Pros: You were able to introduce your character and have people fall in love with her really quickly, and your roleplaying was great. I especially thought your battling was awesome, as I knew exactly what you wanted to do^^

Cons: Where's Leaaanaaa I miiiss heeer! But really, since you weren't in long there's not much else I can complain about.

Saul - Samual James Aran

Pros: Your dude is creepy as all hell and definitely has the potential to kiiill!

Cons: Your writing is a tad repetitive, and your character craves for attention (The whole eye thing) And though it actually works, wanting everyone in the group dead is usually not a good thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 22:21

Lol, *hugs Bestie*
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 22:21

*Goes pissy about the cons of my character.*

But I'm supposed to be totally awesome!

Nah, jk. Thanks, I'll keep those in mind. Razz
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 22:22

Alright thanks Best, but if I actually told you about the 3rd eye bursting in Emir's temple, it won't be a surprise. =/
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 22:32

Oh yeah, I am a bit curious at how my character is slightly unpredictable. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 23:07

She's bat shit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 23:21

LMAO true ok XD
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 1:39

My thoughts on the Role-Playing:

TK - Nurellia: Crazy bitch man! But really, you handled her well Tasha. I was always wondering what she was going to do next. Your posts were detailed enough but not overwhelmingly so. The only thing I can say is lay off the "lovey-dovey" stuff with TSDZ_President's character just a tad =P

Alevon - TSDZ_President: Some posts were detailed and some were not. I liked how you kept track of the different personalities and there weren't any screw ups which I liked. Sometimes it's easy to get confused with all that stuff going on at once =P Again, the only thing I have to say is uh...what I said to Tasha =P

Emir - CaR_HoPPeR: I liked Emir a lot. You made him stay true to his character, Edmund, and I like that. The one thing I have to comment on is the spelling and grammar. It was pretty good, but some things could be changed.

Josh - ColinEtzel: The posting was long, and I like long posts. Can't really say much else considering I didn't get to see a lot of him. Oh, near the end those one-liner posts of "fixing things" or whatever was really unnecessary. And please. Use commas. Please.

Gabrielle - Hinaoki: The RPing is great. I liked how Gabrielle would interact with each character but would also go off on her own and reflect on things that have happened/will happen. The posts are long and detailed, and it's like you're writing a piece of a story in your posts Kristy. When Gabrielle is talking to other characters it's like reading dialogue from a novel. I love it. The only thing I can say is that some of the posts had a little too much detail. Made me want to skip over.

Ariel/Leana - Capricorn Hunter: I think I tried to keep my characters themselves. Tried to make sure to let you guys know when it was Ariel and when it was Leana by their behaviour. They are two distinct people after all. Let me know if I can do better, it's like...my first RP so XD

Saul - Samual James Aran: Um, I think he got killed off before I came XD

RP Questions:

Well I didn't get to see much considering I came in so late, but it is definitely a tie between the game of Truth or Dare and the fight in the ship that took everyone to Colorado. So fun. Both in different ways, but both a blast to RP. Made me really excited for the next person to post.

So hard to choose. Um... Honestly, I would have to say Gabrielle. She's so complex! One minute she can be interacting with all the characters and the next she goes off by herself for alone time. I find that she treats each character a little differently which is pretty cool. Her power is awesome, and she kicked ass in the final fight. She's also super cute, and I have a thing for Frenchies ; )

Tyler for sure. He is totally bad-ass. His wolf form? Awesome. He's amazing in fights, and I love how he treated Alevon after the fight with Ariel/Leana in the forest. Not that I have anything against Alevon, but the way they interacted with each other was really cool. I've really taken a liking to him =D

Um... The fight in the ship. I really didn't expect that to happen. I honestly thought that it would be smooth sailing to the Pit. But when we got there nothing happened. Like no guards or anything... So yeah, that surprised me.

I would probably have made Ariel react more during the final fight. She basically stood there and did nothing, but she isn't the fighter. However, considering Leana wasn't there she should have stood up for herself and taken some action. Like the way she did on the ship. I regret making her so inactive.

-Name which PC or NPC irritated your character, or YOU (OOC) the most, and why?
Alevon irritated Leana greatly. She's a bit of a hot-head and I think Alevon's personalities came out a bit and pissed her off. She actually started threatening him and would have fought him. Also, after the fight with Tyler, he showed up and went on his high horse and acted like he was smarter than Tyler and Leana, which again pissed her off. Though Ariel has nothing against Alevon =P

To answer those questions for you Tim:

Probably making your posts a tad more detailed. I liked the way you described the Pit in Colorado. But sometimes I felt that it was lacking a bit. Not that it took away from your posts, but I like reading descriptions.

More fights for sure. I think they were really exciting and they were so fun to do, especially the one where that psycho attacked the ship. They really bring everyone together as they try to take down this enemy as a team, and that's always fun to do. So yeah, include more fights please =)

-Name some things you think I did right.
I liked the way you set things up. Even when things became hectic you still managed to keep order and make sure that the RP didn't get too crazy. And the way you played each of your uh...NPCs are they called? Yeah, I liked that. Tyler especially. He's badass =P

Last edited by Capricorn Hunter on Sat 3 Jul 2010 - 16:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 1:43

Yea my grammar is a bit off, though I tend to get lazy and my vocabulary is a tad bit small. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 2:22

WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!! the first officially finished rp of all of IDR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 10:58

I wouldn't be so proud about that. xD
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 13:42

XD its still an honor and a bad thing tongue
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 15:51

You still need to answer my questions Sam Razz
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 16:12

Oh and Tim, I'm glad you liked my character! =D

As for Leana...well you'll have to wait and see when and if she comes back ; )
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Post UnHonorable War   Post Post UnHonorable War Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Post UnHonorable War
Page 1 of 1