Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requests

Go down 
+4
Bestdragon3
BookWorm
Zentaku
TSDZ_President
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Requests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requests   Requests - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 13:39

I suppose. Though don't expect results. I tend to get hung up on these things and then end up not finishing them. It's not intentional by any means, it just happens.

Sketcher's block + memory issues.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

Requests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requests   Requests - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013 - 14:04

That, I get.

Hrmmm...

I am thinking of a character I just kind of... created. I didn't have a story for her to fit into, or even a name to give her. She just kind of...appeared.
So this is, basically, what I am looking for, and feel free to shoot down whatever doesn't seem feasible:
Character is walking onto a deserted airstrip, straight out of a snowstorm. She stands tall, walks normally, unbent by the cold or the wind, hands in her pockets as though her destination were just down the street. She is decked in tall black boots, and carries a messenger bag over one shoulder. The rest of her is covered in a leather duster, the tails of which flap in the wind. The coat almost seems too thin for the weather, but she doesn't seem to mind.
     A grey hood rises from within the duster to cover all but a few wisps of her hair. The lower half of her face is hidden under a steampunk-style respirator. Even with so little of her exposed, it is obvious she is rather pretty, and her eyes sparkle with happiness above the gas mask. 
    You are unsure as to the source of her joy, but it makes you slightly uneasy. It seems out of place midst the environs...

Yeah, you probably won't be able to get that much detail in, but that was the image I saw in my head. I look forward to seeing what you come up with ^^
Back to top Go down

Requests
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2