Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebuilding of Salreen

Go down 
+2
Zentaku
Darasuum
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 17:28

"Mmm, I see. Well, I gave up feeling altogether. You would know of it, but I have a Dread Spirit within me. Now I feel nothing." Joseph answered, turning back to his table.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 19:53

"Yes ma'am." Masak said, relaxing and looking at a rock he picked up outside.

"I know you're not satisfied but I don't know if you want more or less. Less is easier."
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

Random : Insane? Nah... I just like blowing things up...

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 22:03

"Ah, so something terrible happened in your past, I'm guessing?" Raal'is would say, almost sounding interested in his soothing voice.

-----

"Seven per person is a good start, but we're going to need to setup a salary system soon." Margaret said, dryly.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 22:33

"I wouldn't say so. But I suppose that's a logical assumption." Joseph replied, working on a ring of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 0:09

"Yeah. So that means we'll spend the money." Masak replied.

"And it naturally works its way down."
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 20:37

"Very-well, good work, Masak." Margaret said, slowly and carefully.

---------------------

"I see, what else does your dread spirit do for you, besides making you immune to emotions?" Raal'is said, eager for knowledge, but not as much as a demon from the circle of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 20:40

Masak stopped himself from saying 'Really?'.

"Thank you." He said, bowing. "The money is outside in a cart. Take it when you need it." He added, exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 11:35

It took a lot for Rick not to question his sister-in-law about what she said, but she has been extremely different lately, and it was freaking him out.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 12:26

"Nothing that I am not more superior at. Such as resisting magic." Joseph lifted his ring, it looked completed, and was a simple golden band. He put the ring on his hand as his mouth moved, no words coming from it. The ring began to glow like a torch as he examined the ring from all angles. His expression hadn't changed.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 13:16

"You went through all that trouble to make a glowing ring?" Raal'is laughed quietly. "How interesting. I've never dealt with a dread spirit, or even someone possessed by a dread spirit.." He then let his size shrink down to that of a Half-ling and continued circling.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 13:45

"It is a form of natural light. It can get as bright as the sun on command. That is what I made." Joseph simply replied as the ring dimmed down again. He placed the ring on the table as he started working again.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 20:12

"Intriguing..." Raal'is said as he pondered how useful this human could be to him, not just as a soul to feed on, but as a means of gaining more power. "It must be boring... Feeling nothing, that is."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 20:15

"Not at all. I get plenty done, and nothing done. I have everything, and nothing. All the while, I can only say that I don't care." Joseph then thought for a moment before reaching into his pocket and pulling the ring he made out, reaching back towards the shadow with the ring in hand,"Here. A gift for listening."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 21:07

Kazuo continued his work, and when he finished, he made his way to the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Darasuum
Darasuum

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 15:26

Raal'is moved around excitedly... Or at least it would be seen as that, but in reality he was merely pleased. He reached a tendril over and put the ring on his left tendril, making it one with his essence. "Thank you, huuumaaann." He said, in an even more soothing voice then before. As the ring finished becoming one with his essence, he moved it into the center of his body, where it would allow him to protect it. Then he went about examining it.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010 - 16:52

It wasn't that complex of an object. The ring was thin compared to most rings, but it still had the two commands cut into the underside to turn it on and off. (Sol and Luna respectively) There was also a very small insignia in the underside, almost non-existent, of a shield that was split in half down the middle.

Joseph was working on a rod at the moment, carving strange runes into it silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding of Salreen   Rebuilding of Salreen - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding of Salreen
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7