Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Chapter 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2   Chapter 2 EmptyTue 9 Nov 2010 - 18:05

I sat up so fast that I hit my head on the bottom of my brother's bunk with such force I fell back, holding my head, and yelping in pain.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I heard my little brother move on his bed. He looked down at me, rubbing his eye with one hand.

"Come on big brother," he pouted. "It's Saturday; I want to sleep in."

I smiled at him; he was only 6 after all.

"It's okay Skylar, go back to sleep," I said reassuringly.

He nodded and crawled back onto his mattress. After a few minutes, I could hear his steady breathing. I laid there staring up at his bunk, my hands over the spot I bumped my head on as I remember what I saw last night.

Was it a dream? I wondered.

After a few minutes I sat up, careful not to hit my head, headed to the window in our bedroom, and stared outside it. I could see the cars driving by, as I had a perfect view of the city below. My house was situated in the mountains outside of the city. It had a perfect view of the city: its massive skyscrapers and castle. It was a hassle getting to the University, but this sight always made me happy the first thing in the morning. My stomach growled slightly as I looked at the clock on the wall: it showed 1:25 PM.

How long have I been sleeping? I thought.

My stomach growled again as I rubbed my skinny, pale, bare stomach. I never wore anything when I slept, only my boxers. I went to the closet and took out a shirt and put it on. It was red with a black palm tree on it.

I stretched once more before walking out of our room. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my reflection: my long messy black hair and pale skin shone in the mirror. I relieved myself, washed my hands, and put water in my hair to get rid of my bedhead. When I was finished, I washed my face in the sink and dried it. I left the bathroom and checked on my little brother, who was just climbing down the ladder of the bunk bed. I smiled as I headed down the stairs, headed for the kitchen. On the fifth step, everything went fuzzy; everything went black for a second.

I sense it: the Keyblade.

I held my head. I was sitting on the step.

Who was that that was speaking? I wondered.

My head pounded like it had a major headache. I heard the toilet in the bathroom flush; I knew my brother was going to come down the steps soon. I stood up and slowly worked my way down the stairs, my head still pounding. I went into the kitchen and sat at the stool of the island in the kitchen. I laid my head on the table; it was still beating like it had its own heartbeat. I closed my eyes and my head stopped pounding.

Come to me, Keybearer. I wonder: how is it you have been able to elude my detection for so many years?

Who are you? I asked, not realizing who I was talking to.

A friend, a teacher, a person with more age then the world itself and infinite knowledge.

I meant your name.

You may call me Master for now.

Why?

Because you are my student.

I never signed up to be in a class!

Yes, you have, my friend. Not knowingly, but you became my student once a Keyblade chose you to be its master.

Keyblade?

A weapon with amazing power, a weapon of light which is being used for darkness as well.

A weapon of light? Being used for darkness? I have one? But how?

All your questions will be revealed through my teachings. Now then it's time to go.

Go where?

To your new home.

I jolted awake, my head pounding. Just as I woke up a strange black swirling circle formed under me and I fell through the portal, drifting into blackness.
Back to top Go down

Chapter 2
Page 1 of 1