Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used)   Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used) EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 0:50

"Life used to be simple... Not easy, but simple. But of course all of that changed when fire rained down from the sky... World War 3 had started, and nukes were the first to go off. It was kind of sad really, there were only 3 confirmed hits, one on our side, two hitting Russia, but the damage was worse then anyone could ever had imagined... The retaliations lasted for only 3 months, then the war ended abruptly as they finally realized what they were doing.

"The planet was slowly dying.

"The radiation slowly started killing people, animals, plants... There was not much that could be done... They were able to get a cure out for the radiation poisoning soon after, and clean up had been starting soon after. This was about the time when all Super Weapons were banned, and a new one arrived... The radiation effected a large group of people, mutating them and giving them... Powers... The rest of the Earth noticed this, and the first thing the Government did was panic. After all, if the people had more power what's to stop them from taking over? Stupid pricks... They quickly established a new system they called, The Honor Guard, which took a select group of individuals to help clean up this threat... That's the way they put it anyway... It was just a massacre... They were just made to kill what are now called, "Alpha Humans", Alphas for short...

"As for me, I got caught in the middle of all of it... This is my fucking nightmare..."

The area was in a blaze, buildings burning, people screaming in pain, and death in every direction... A woman in a short red dress was just gaping upon the town in total sadness, soot covering her face as tears streamed down her face, dripping onto the fiery red dress... The night sky was ablaze with the roaring fire, the orange of the flames blending with the colors of the sunset. Her vision was blurred with tears as she just stared at the scene, when she noticed a dull light coming from behind her. She quickly blinked the tears from her eyes as she snapped her head around and saw a woman in armor walking towards her, a low light coming off of her. The armored woman walked up to the crying woman as she looked behind her at the town. This made the woman cry more... As it was all her fault...

"Please... Come with me... I've come to help..." The glowing woman calmly replied, putting a hand on her shoulder.

The woman shrugged it off and looked away. She didn't want this woman to see her cry... So she quickly wiped them off as she turned back to her and gently nodded her head. Normally she wouldn't trust random people, but there was something about her... She felt... Safe...

The two of them began to walk away from the burning town, the stench of burnt flesh following them until they reached the forest. The glowing woman kept silent as they walked, which gave her plenty of time to look at every detail of her. The woman looked average in terms of size and height, but her armor made her stick out, as it looked a little bulky. At her side she had a sword on her, which the woman thought was quite strange, as most weapons she saw were various guns. The last thing that she thought was really weird was that her helmet covered the top of her head and her eyes. How could she see? Maybe the woman was just missing something... Her eyesight wasn't that good after all due to a cut she got across her eye... By this point she noticed that the other woman was looking back at her, so she quickly turned away, turning red in the face as she heard a slight giggle.

The two of them stopped in the middle of the forest, the woman wondering why, as the glowing woman turned to her and replied,"My name is Katelyn... You do not have to tell me yours if you do not want, but I will shelter you from the Honor Guard. All I ask is that you treat everyone else kindly and keep your ability use to a minimum..." Katelyn then bent down and grabbed a hold of the grass, tugging on it revealing a trap door. Inside was a pair of steep stairs that were fully lit all the way down. Katelyn motioned her toward the door, and the woman was a little distrusting at first, but went in anyway. After all, it couldn't be worse down there then it was up here... So she made her way down the steep steps, taking care not to hit her head on the way down. She heard Kate close the door behind them as they walked down, her steps lighter then her own, even in that armor of hers...

As they reached the bottom she was actually quite surprised. The first room looked like a large carved out cavern, with each surface being just rock. In this room there were several couches with T.V.'s in front of them, as well as several pathways leading out of the room. The only people in this room besides Katelyn and the woman were 4 men who were lounging on a nearby cough, watching television.

Katelyn lightly touched the woman's shoulder, shocking her from her observations as Katelyn replied,"You can stay here and relax while I get your room set up, will you be alright here?"

The woman put on a smug face as she shook her head.

Of course I can take care of myself, what do you think I am?
the woman angerly thought as she leaned on a nearby couch.

"Alright then, see you in a moment." Katelyn replied as she walked into the larger exit in the room.

Just as quickly as she left though, the T.V. the men were watching shut off as they all walked up to the woman. She was frightened at first, but after looking at the group she realized that most of them were just dirty old men... The dirtiest one though was the one to speak.

"Well well well, lookie 'ere guys! Looks like we got ourselves anoda guest in this fiiine establishment." the man said aloud in a think British accent, the smell of alchohol penetrating the woman's nose, causing her to tear up slightly. The man caught sight of this as he walked closer and replied,"Aww, what's wrong love? Somethin' horrid happen outside?" He went to put his finger under her chin, but she batted it away, looking him in the eye angerly.

"Ooooh, we got ourselves a feisty one boys! I like a princess who fight back." the man teased, the other men laughing.

The woman's arms instantly set on fire as she clenched her fists angerly,"Don't... Call... Me... Princess..." She hissed between her teeth, her flaming red hair falling into her face. The other men quickly backed up, except for the drunk one... He just looked at her and laughed louder, looking back at her and saying,"Girl... You think you can beat me? You're just a pretty lil' g-" Before the man could finish the woman punched him directly in the face, the man flying back several feet and falling on his back.

"Don't... Call... Me... PRETTY!" The woman yelled as she went to go stomp on his chest. But the man was quicker, and grabbed her leg, pulling her down to the ground as he stood up, holding her leg in his hand as he bent his head down slightly.

"Heh, quite a nice view." Was all he said before he got a kick directly in the face from the woman as he fell to the ground once more. This time the woman forced her hands in his general direction as he got engulfed in flame. The other men gasped in terror as they moved back further. When the woman stopped she was breathing heavily, with a grin of satisfaction on her face. The man's clothes were singed, but his skin looked perfectly fine. He just laughed once more as he stood, his body slowly turning into ice as he said,"You dirty little bitch... It's time for me to teach you a FUCKING LESS-" The man instantly turned back to normal as he fell to the ground, passed out. Katelyn was behind him, sheathing her sword.

"I apologize, some of our guests are just a little lonely down here... Were you hurt?" Katelyn asked as she went to her.

"No... I'm fine..." The woman replied, looking at the man in spite.

"That's good... Well, I have your room prepared, let us go there." Katelyn replied calmly as she walked away.

The woman gave a final glace at the man on the ground before looking at the group of men, shooting them a look of hatred which made them all flinch.

Ugh... Men... The woman thought as she turned around and followed Katelyn down the hallway. The trip was actually relatively simple, as they went straight the entire time, doors and lights on both sides the entire way down. After awhile Katelyn finally stopped at a door and opened it, revealing a rather small room that was brightly lit and had only a bed, and a dresser.

Katelyn turned to the woman and gave her a small smile, replying,"This is actually my room, your room will be just across the hall." Katelyn then began taking off her armor, putting it near the dresser as she did so. She got the entire lower body finished first before turning her back away from the woman and unstrapped her chest piece. As Katelyn did so it fell immediately, a pair of large angelic wing flowing out from her back.

The woman could only gasp in amazement as she looked at them. They were absolutely gorgious, and fit perfectly with Katelyn's perfect figure and smile. The woman was caught staring again as she turned away and blushed. Katelyn simply sat on her bed and motioned the woman to sit beside her, the only armor left on being over her eyes. The woman went over and sat beside her, looking away from her as she did so.

They just sat there a moment before the woman felt Katelyn's wings wrap slightly around her and she said,"I understand how you may be feeling right now... About everything that happened at that town... But I just want you to know that it's alright..."

The woman could feel herself tearing up slightly at the mention of the town, but turned away so that Katelyn wouldn't see.

"Listen... I know it hurts, but you need to be strong now... I know I'm asking you for the impossible... But I need you to tell me what happened..."

The woman's heart skipped a beat as she snapped her head at Katelyn. She felt like yelling at her for telling her to talk about such a painful memory, but she couldn't bring herself to do it... After all, Katelyn did bring her here and help her from that pig of a man... But... But she also couldn't bring herself to tell her what she did...

Katelyn seemed to notice this and just leaned in to hug her, hugging her with her arms and her wings. This concept was foreign to the woman, as she felt warmth, and kindness. She returned the hug to Katelyn, leaning her head on her shoulder as she finally did what she's been wanting to do since she got down here.

She cried.

Only minutes had passed while she cried, but to her it felt like forever before she finally stopped and looked back up at Katelyn. Katelyn was smiling as she nodded in approval, standing and carefully leading the woman to her room. Her room seemed to be a mirror image of Katelyn's, but not at bright.

Katelyn then smiled at the woman and replied,"I hope you sleep well... We'll talk more tomorrow..." Katelyn then turned to go to her room but stopped and spun around as she replied,"I nearly forgot to ask, what is your name?"

The woman paused and looked away for a moment as she stood at the door. Finally the woman looked up at Katelyn as she replied,"You can call me Lash..." As she said that she closed her door and laid in bed, thinking she wouldn't be able to fall asleep. Quite unlike Lash had thought though, she passed out almost as soon as she got into bed.

Word Count: 2109

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 19:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used)   Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used) EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 0:58

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! Lash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used)   Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used) EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 1:03

Indeed^^ Now get on msnnn><
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used)   Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used) EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 1:05

Lol, I'm on my way Razz
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used)   Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used) EmptySat 26 Jun 2010 - 20:04

Lash from the old RP was kool.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used)   Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used) EmptySat 26 Jun 2010 - 20:04

indeed she was^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used)   Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 (OLD and not being used)
Page 1 of 1