Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mall/halloween/sale?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Mall/halloween/sale? Empty
PostSubject: Mall/halloween/sale?   Mall/halloween/sale? EmptySun 25 Sep 2011 - 23:50

Can't recall much, but I remember being in a mall with some friends during what seemed like halloween....because I think there were people in costumes and there were halloween decorations around if I recall.

There was also a sale or something because I was looking for a specific sale I wanted to buy from...ended up finding one that sold weapons and swords/maces etc (we have a couple places like that here in our mall)

Dunno past that.

Walked past some place with a bunch of people surrounding the checkout place (or customer service, idk which, but it was a thing in the middle of the area, hexagon shaped)

Got to this one part that resembled the setting of a haunted house that wasn't set up (I'd know cuz I work at one)

So I walked through it, and noticed a section that was oddly familiar. It was, in fact, the place I had been in another dream of mine. I mentioned this dream in another post (the one with the black woman, and that I had gone back there, etc)...but in this dream, it looked like the room was taken apart, as if it was, in fact, part of a set. Yeah, a set, like on a tv show or something, but it was enclosed and all that like it was supposed to be, it's just that it was uh...unfolded? Like it was a box that had been unfolded...and pieces were missing, such as shelves and whatever.

There was also a woman in charge of this area of the store/whatever. I don't recall if she was black, and like the woman in the other dream, or if she was asian. Yes, I know that's quite the difference, but I honestly don't remember. Either way, it looked like that dream was layed out before me as it would be if it's walls and contents were folded up for storage (or someone bringing them out to set up later)

*don't remember*

Walked back past the area with the disgruntled people, and went up to them. Somehow I asked the clerk/manager if they needed help, and they said yes. I helped them somehow, but one of the customers got REALLY pissed, and pulled a gun on me.

He shot, and I clutched my chest, falling to the floor in incredible pain.

I might add that at this point, I was viewing myself in the third person, as a disembodied spectator (when the guy pulled a gun, it went to this view)

Also, I was an old man. Skinny, short, straight, grey beard. I began to get up (still the old man, viewing myself from a third party) and it became apparent that I was not injured. Instead, the gunshot had given me a heart attack from which I recovered soon.

The view then reverted back to me, and I felt power come into me as was made myself once more (age-wise). My attire also changed, though I didn't actually look at it, I could tell it was now what seemed to be a black leather trenchcoat and maybe gloves. The dream got hazy here, but I felt that if I provoked another shot, the bullet would disintegrate before it hit me.

Dunno why I felt this would happen, but I was pretty confident that it would.

I remember being outside driving, and mountains, but nothing else. It was dark, also....not night time, but cloudy.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Mall/halloween/sale?   Mall/halloween/sale? EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 0:11

halloween?...wait did I miss halloween?
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mall/halloween/sale?   Mall/halloween/sale? EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 4:03

No, lol

Halloween hasn't come yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Mall/halloween/sale?   Mall/halloween/sale? EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 4:49

Good... cause I am sketchy as hell on what's going on right now... in most things... When is thanksgiving?
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mall/halloween/sale?   Mall/halloween/sale? EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 20:49

No idea, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mall/halloween/sale?   Mall/halloween/sale? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mall/halloween/sale?
Page 1 of 1