Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell of Awakening OOC

Go down 
+2
inMadness
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Spell of Awakening OOC Empty
PostSubject: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 9:26

Alright, all you guys need to do is decide where you guys live, why you're all friends, and what you all want to be doing on a Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 12:05

Well, I'm up early today, so I guess I'll open the floor.
I open to live just about anywhere. My character is a southern boy by birth, but isn't one to stay in one place either so it can be anywhere.

Same with how they are friends; aside from how each person met, it will be simple enough to establish a relationship with Matt. He's quiet but the likable type.

As for what they're doing on a Saturday, I'd say he isn't going out drinking unless he's the DD, but I don't really have any real suggestions... Mini-golf?? xD
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:06

Hmm....it would be cool if Alice called Yrinai asking to go out for dinner, catch up on old times. Yrinai calls Jae Hyun Shin and asks if he'd like to tag along. Alice then invites Felicia to spruce things up for the night and thats where Felicia invites Matt.

It dun really have to be dinner, it could be somewhere else like at a game or a wrestling match, or...something.

Yrinai lives in Connecticut currently, so I'll wait for everyone else to post before I decide where I want to ship her out at.

Why is Yrinai and Jae friends? I have to wait for Shin to come up with something, then we can agree if he's even cool with that lol.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:19

I like that idea. It don't matter how we met the others imo, as long as we have some excuse to get together. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:24

I'm open to anything if that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:26

Jae Hyun Shin is currently having a different identity known as Sung, no one knows that he is Jae other than himself and his late master. Sung has went through countless jobs to afford basic necessities and a few luxurious items in his apartment and stuff like that. One of those jobs could be your current job and he's worked there enough for you to glimpse him and remember who he was. Perhaps conversed together during work and kept in touch as he moved on to another job.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 13:59

Alright, so Yrinai knows Sung due to him once working with her before he transfered.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 17:35

Alright, where is the general setting of this? And what will be the activity we will do at this Saturday night? Razz Some festival or some celebration/graduation type business? I assume some of us would be in some different states.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 19:15

How about in L.A.? Everything interesting either happens there or in NYC.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 19:27

Well Shin, it's best to assume wherever you guys decide to hang out is about an hour or less drive away. Unless for a super special occasion, I don't see anyone driving longer then that to hang out Razz
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 16:53

I see. A special occasion could be like, a funeral.

An NPC, a mysterious person (still being worked on) died and each character somewhat knew and interacted with him enough to know him as a sort of friend. We all attend the funeral and meet each other. Unintentional, but we meet each other. Mourning the loss of the NPC, we somewhat tell our stories dealing with the late NPC at a bar or somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 17:03

+1

That's a good one.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 19:34

Pieced together this addition. The guy who died was a good friend of all of yours, first with Matt as a friend at school, and then moved on to Colorado to become a famed architect. He invited Matt over periodically, like once a year as a vacation thing, and the rest of you are slowly invited as he meets you online, or Matt brings friends whatever. Hell one of you could live in Colorado and have met him, and thus the others that way.

One day though during the normal times you got the letter, it was an invitation to his funeral. He died of drowning saving the friend that lived near him. His funeral is at the lake (lol). So you all go, cry, drink, and in general do what you want. It's a rather small funeral though, considering he had only a few family members, and you guys were his only friends.

*Initiates Bah Thread*

So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 20:13

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 20:33

So, who wants to be the drowning friend that lives in Colorado?
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 0:50

Lol, I'll volunteer
I don't like swimming much in RL, so seems fitting that I be the drown-ee.
I'd be the first to sink if my life depended on it. XD
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyWed 13 Jun 2012 - 22:15

Alright, I'll be making your guys Rp when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 10:02

Posted. I hope you don't mind, but purely due to the fact that we don't have a full description of who the guy is as well as history and otherwise, I kind of skimmed over the theater and left most of it as assumed Razz
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:15

People, pooost. Otherwise I'll simply continue on.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012 - 23:52

Yell at Kristy. She hasn't posted.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 14 Jul 2012 - 3:24

Do not blame Kristy for not posting. She couldn't do much while having a blast in Bulgaria and then having no internet the moment she gets back home. Kristy will post soon though, otherwise we can begin blaming her of the roleplay's halt.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySun 15 Jul 2012 - 13:31

Sorry it's been really hard to get online lately. I'll try to get a post up soon, but if you need to continue that will be fine, I'll catch back up as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012 - 17:53

Kristy said she will be hopefully on next Monday. She told me that you guys can continue the RP without her but not too far.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 11:27

Well, I dun wanna post too many posts with Yrinai doing nothing lol.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012 - 14:30

I just think this is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Spell of Awakening OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next