Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell of Awakening

Go down 
+2
Swindle11
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 16:00

They had all planned this get together for some time, and decided that the dojo of Laird's would be a large enough place. The dojo itself was quite quaint, with exercise equipment pushed to one side of the room, and trophies and decorations filling the opposite wall. Along with a comfortable short carpet, the room also had one wall that was composed entirely of mirrors so that the trainees could practice and see their own form. Aside from that there was only two doors, one that led to Laird's home, and a second that led to bathrooms and changing rooms.

It was about 6 Pm at this time when they decided they would come over, and it was perfect timing as well, as according to weather reports there was going to be another storm, and only now did dark clouds begin to form overhead. But a simple storm was not going to stop this group of friends from having some fun.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 16:58

Adrienn walks up to the door of the dojo, 2 backpacks on his shoulders and a bag of random foodstuffs in his right hand. "Huh, the last time I came here I fixed one of the toilets...well, I guess I should stop talking to myself an' knock on the door." At that, Adrienn knocks on the door as he said, then waits patiently while looking down at the ground, watching a pillbug crawl about.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:04

Laird enters the bathroom, with nothing but his training pants on and boxers underneath of course. He opens the little door on the mirror and pulls out some shaving items. His chin was starting to get....prickly. He figured that he would go ahead and shave, seeing as nobody has arrived yet.

He shakes the can of shaving cream, and just as he put the can to his palm, ready to start, he hears a knocking at the door. He freezes. His eyes meet his own in his mirror for a few moments. He then puts the cap back on the can and places everything back in the mirror cabinet. He washes his hands briefly, dries them, and walks out to the front door, answering it.

He notices who it is quickly, and opens the door, allowing Adrienn to walk in
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:11

"Oh, hello Laird. I forgot who lived here so I just hoped it wasn't some other person." Adrienn walks into the door, then puts his food and two backpacks on the ground. From the one on the left shoulder, he pulls a rather small (12-inch) TV from it, along with all the miscellaneous cords that will connect it to the consoles. From the right one, he pulls out 2 dozen assorted games, 2 consoles (720 and PS4, obviously), and his personal laptop. "Where should I put all of these things, Laird? And don't tell me to put them 'wherever' because I will put them in silly places that make no sense if you do."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:15

Laird throws his arms in the air to a small degree, having had his answer predicted and denied on the spot. He reaches into his pocket for his phone, but notices that it isn't there. He checks his other pocket. Not there either. He then shrugs and motions to the floor in general, signalling that it's ok to put them anywhere, despite Adrienn's previous 'threat'. He would then walk to his room to retrieve his phone
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:19

"Silly places it is then." Adrienn looks for the nearest outlet, takes out a surge protector he also brought, and plugs it in, then goes about the process of hooking up all the wires. "Hmm...this TV is rather small, do you have any chairs I can set it on?" He then stops himself, stacks the bookbags on top of each other, and sits the TV there. Afterwards, he sets up the two consoles and also plugs the charger of his laptop into the surge protector. "Well, I have set things up. Where is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:22

After a few moments, Laird comes out of the other room with a chair and his phone in hand. He sets the chair down in front of Adrienn and holds the phone out to him with the text displayed:

"Late, likely"

He would then go to a set of cupboards built into the wall near the equipment and pull out a few cushions used in a few excercises and warmups for people to sit on. He lays them out around the tv.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:27

"Oh, well, being late is bad. When they walk in I want you to kick all of the late people in the stomach for their incredible spitting on of the time we specifically said to come to this place that I didn't remember whose it was until just recently." Adrienn takes the chair and sits down on it, and cuts his laptop on. "Until then, I will look at funny pictures on the internet. Do you have internet here?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:29

Laird types something on his phone and shows it to Adrienn

"No, we do not have wifi here. I usually go to the coffee shop down the street if I want to use the internet."

Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:31

Jason would arrive at about this time, parking his car in front of the dojo, stepping out and pulling a satchel, a bag of chips, and bottle of green tea from the passenger seat and throwing his white jacket into the seat in their place. Closing the door he walked up to the door of the building and knocked with a sigh and then a smile, still in his scrubs from work. He hoped it would be a fun party.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:31

"Oh, well, luckily I have my own collection of them." Adrienn opens his picture file folder and then idly sits looking through pictures he found humorous.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:33

Laird begins to walk back toward the bathroom to shave when he hears another knock. He pauses momentarily, then turns around and goes to the front door, opening it, stepping to the side to let Jason in
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:38

Jason steps in, "How's it going? Sorry I'm late, work ran just a tad late. Jason gives Laird a quick bro-hug and walks in with a smile, "By the way, I brought some stuff in case anyone wanted some, if that's okay. Is smoking aloud in here? I have an ash tray."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:38

"Oh, welcome...Jazon? Jasson? Josan? Whichever one is your correct pronounciation."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:39

"It's Jason. Good to see you again Adrienn." He says happily looking to Adrienn.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:40

Laird quickly types something on his phone and shows it to Jason
"NO smoking, or anything remotely similar, is allowed in here. Please do it somewhere else if you feel the need. Just not on or in this property."

He would then feel his chin and think about whether he should try to go shave now or not
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:41

"Oh, Jasson. Okay, good to see you again as well. Are your pipes still clogged with unmentionables?" Adrienn chuckles, then goes back to his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:51

Jason chuckles, "Okay, your place your rules, Liard, and they are fine now Adrienn than-a-a-achoo- " sneezing and covering his face with a sleeve, "Thanks. I hate seasonal allergies."

Jason rummages through his satchel, "And allergy pills aaaare, here." he pulls out a prescription bottle and uncaps it taking one pill, "Don't worry these are legit." he would then deposit the bottle back into the satchel and sit down next to Adrienn, "So whatcha' looking at?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:52

Laird would then pocket his phone and head toward the bathroom to shave. He once more opens the mirror cabinet, pulls out the supplies, and shakes the can of shaving cream. He applies it to his chin evenly, and then rinses his hand off.

After wetting the razor, he would then begin to shave the stuble off of his face, waiting for the others to arrive
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:52

"Pictures of kitty-cats." Adrienn scratches his face, then clicks on ahead to the next picture.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 17:57

"Awww, so cute." Jason would smile and watch.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 18:02

After a short time, Adrienn becomes bored and closes picture viewer, then simply starts listening to music with headphones on.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 18:02

After Laird finishes shaving, he would wash his face and put everything away. He would head into his room momentarily before coming out with a boom box and CD. He sets the box down and puts the CD in, clicking 'play'. Soon, the room was filled with music.

Spoiler:
(Never Gonna Come Back Down - BT)

He then sits, cross-legged, on one of the mats next to it
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 19:39

"So, what's the plan for tonight again?"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 19:56

"We do things, and they happen, obviously." Adrienn says after having taken one of his headphones out. "But, no, I have no idea what the plan was. I just came here because I can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spell of Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Spell of Awakening
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next