Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tongue snip for magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Tongue snip for magic Empty
PostSubject: Tongue snip for magic   Tongue snip for magic EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 12:46

I was in what seemed like a small department store, or house, or something, but I was upstairs and the area was sized as if it were someone's house. There was a young woman there who I was talking to a bit. She seemed either to be a friend or a friendly aquaintance. She didn't really talk or smile much, but she was polite and didn't seem to have anything negative about her. At one point in the dream, we were talking about magic/powers/tribal magic/something like that. She mentioned that anyone is capable of it, but some people aren't able to do it for whatever reason. She was able to do it. I became intrigued, and I think we ended up testing me to see if I could use it. I couldn't.

She had mentioned a process that was used in one aspect of her (tribe?)'s teachings that involved snipping the front portion/half of the tongue off, this would somehow allow the magic to be channeled easier. However, this was usually reserved only for people who were known to already possess magic abilities, and it was used to amplify them. I inquired about having it done to me, and she hesitated and didn't want to do that, since she didn't even know if I did have the ability to channel it or not, so cutting part of my tongue off may not even do anything.

We went our seperate ways in this place for a little while, and then I ended up going back to her to convince her to do it.

Time skip.

I was in the same area, but this time I had had my tongue snipped/partially cut off. I tried to use the magic abilities, and I could, but it wasn't accurate, and was a bit chaotic. So, for example, the only thing I could do was move objects, when I moved them they always flopped about and were only vague with the directions I pushed them. The effect was basically like what would happen if a strong gust of air was focused on the object.

The woman didn't want me to use it however, due to some issue with using it freshly out of surgery. She went off to do something, and I used the power anyway.

Don't really remember the rest, but yeah
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Tongue snip for magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tongue snip for magic   Tongue snip for magic EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 12:57

huh, neat.
Back to top Go down

Tongue snip for magic
Page 1 of 1