Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grimoire,

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

The Grimoire,  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 0:28

Girl and her family move into new home in a pretty rough country (think Australia)

Girl goes to bed, and as she is lying there dozing off she hears some slight hissing. she pays it no mind

then, a snake crawls into bed with her
and she has no idea what to do. she has never been in this situation before. So she just lies there as this snake curls up on top of her belly
and then another slithers in, and wraps itself around her leg
then another, and another
and eventually there are like, a dozen of the things under the covers with her, and she is just paralyzed

And when morning comes and she doesn't get out of bed, her mother comes up and pulls of the covers, revealing that the mass of scaly flesh nestled up next to her for warmth.
mother screams, girl just lies there in silence

eventually the snakes move off on their own, and the family is, well...kind of terrified

the next night, they check the room in its entirety. no snakes

but when the girl crawls into bed, they are back
and eventually the girl learns that the snakes are just trying to get warm, and as long as she doesn't do anything stupid, they won't hurt her

the kind of become like teddy bears, to the point where she actually has a hard time sleeping over at her friends because the snakes can't get in

Thing is, it isn't really brought up in conversation, so no one really knows about it until a couple of her girlfriends stay over one night
they all get under the covers and start going to sleep, when the other girls start panicking, because there are Fucking Snakes getting into bed with them
and this girl (Helle) is just like, 'guys, the fuck. this is literally an every night occurence'
and they are like, the fuck it is not

and the girl actually becomes known around school as the girl who sleeps with snakes

this one just came to me tonight. i didn't have anywhere for it to go
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyTue 26 May 2015 - 19:04

Inspired by american horror story:
cultists intend on re-enacting several famous local murders, but it turns out that the ghost of the original murderer is inhabiting one of the people in the house and is just like, 'you fucking idiots, did you actually study Any of my work? Did you truly go through and find all the symbolism and meaning behind the work? No no no, this Will Not Do.'
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2015 - 14:13

'So the Dragon approached the Knight and with no Heart and no Home, bared forth all that he was to her in exchange for her Life and her Love….

In turn the Knight, who also lacked a Heart and a Home, looked upon the great beast and accepted his offer so that together they may form one Heart and build a Home…..'

This is something I found on Tumblr, and I will be getting back to it, but right this second I need to get some goddamn food
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Jun 2015 - 17:10

You know what, Sullivan?
I like you
I don’t think I am going to kill you
I am going to make sure you live a long, long time
You are never going to have an accident, you are never going to get sick, or mugged, your enemies will never touch you, and you will never have a successful suicide
I am going to make sure you live a life so long that you get to watch as your body withers and decays, as the world passes you by, and every friend and loved one you ever had shrivels, dies, and is buried by your own hand
Then, I think, you and I will have some semblance of understanding
How does that sound?

Evelyn Lee, an immortal girl

Sullivan was the only one who never forgot who and what Evelyn was, and she was the only slave he was forced to see as more than just a piece of meat. She was a human spider, a creature of unending patience. If someone slighted her in some way that she saw as unforgivable, she would wait years for them to make a mistake.
So far, that had happened only three times, all on Sullivan’s vacation or sick days, and all had ended in death.
The first time was with the younger boy, Travis. He had tried acting like her friend while he used her. One day he forgot to secure one of the straps on her wrists. The missus and mister of the house came home to find Evelyn leaning against the kitchen counter with a cocktail in her hand. She didn’t even try to run, just stood there while they hurried into their boys’ bedroom. There wasn’t much left of him, unless you wanted to scrape all the bits and pieces of the walls with a spatula.
Mr. Lloyds died of liver failure not too long after, a result of the drinking he did after witnessing what happened to his son. Never did touch Evelyn again, mostly out of fear, Sullivan suspected. Mrs. Lloyds, however, never forgave the girl for what she did. After the deaths of both her son and her husband she blamed Evelyn alone for the deaths. The rage she felt blinded her. One day, when Sullivan wasn’t there to calm her down or restrain Evelyn, the missus released her restraints and held her arms out open, yelling for the ‘monster’ to do her worst, dared her to in fact. Unfortunately for her, Evelyn was only too happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 0:13

The halls of pocketwatches- oddly and disturbingly musical

Character who finds clothing confining/suffocating and prefers to wear as little as possible. when forced to wear clothes, prefers large, light, and voluminous garments, so as to feel as little-confined as possible
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 22:49

I suddenly want to write a story about a batshit-crazy dictator (don't think Haffaz Aladeen; think Caligula or Saparmaut Niyazov) who, while a terrible person in pretty much every respect, has a tendency to befriend random people for random things, and in his own way does good things for them (giving them a national holiday or some shit).

Really, don't know how this would even work, but hey, it was an idea.

Could also make this a game, where the PCs are some of the individuals he befriends, and they have to figure out how to deal with him and his madness (do they try and reform the mad dictator, or do they kill the guy who flew them to Paris on a whim?)
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 14:50

Writes far-future story

when humans and all other species existent in the universe discover that the universe does in fact have an edge.
The universe and all within it is, indeed, finite

Enter panic
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 15:01

Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 0:01

Minor Update:

TwistedKnightly (the hacker) has a friend and associate online who goes by the alias GardenGrave
the primary difference between them is that Twisted primarily does jobs that are interesting, things that catch her attention, with more mundane tasks being done simply to occupy her time
Garden, on the other hand, is more of an online mercenary, taking jobs for whoever is willing to pay her

why they get along... no one really knows
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 0:17

The -Ish Twins
a pair of revolvers:
Perish and Parrish

Update on the “-Ish” Twins: Parrish and Perish are not their actual names. The guns are possessed of the souls of the brothers Kyros and Kothyos.
Kyros (Parrish) was a builder and maker. The gun is etched with geometric shapes and patterns, and touching the gun (often rubbing the etchings) increases productive work (from sculpting to building to writing reports)
Kothyos (Perish) enjoyed the cold of winter and the delicate shapes created by the formations of ice. The gun is cold to the touch (which often leads the wielder to hold the gun frequently to stave off the heat), and increases awareness and appreciation for the delicate arts.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 21:15

Setting: Edgemoor Estate

She was more than capable of courting the coming legion of marauding angels in personal combat, but she found the idea… less than stimulating. To a fact, it practically bored her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 15:30

Keeper of Gold
Gold is a metal, yes, but it has become a symbol of wealth and greed, and has absorbed the greed and vicious desire of mankind. If you know how to listen, it can tell you many unusual and disturbing tales

and that is the Keeper's duty: to hear and keep the secrets whispered of by the bars, ingots, dust and coins, by jewelry and inlay and ore. all of it and more, and keep it hidden
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 17:16

Note to Self:
This is the format for a set of US military dog tags, by line:

Last Name
First and Middle Initial Blood type
Serial #
Branch Gender
Religious Preference
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptySun 23 Aug 2015 - 0:27

Cujo- the st bernard
the monster created by frankenstein
norman bates- proprietor of the bates motel. from the movie psycho
the creeper- jeepers creepers
Ghostface- scream
the candyman
samara moran- the ring
the poltergeist
regan macneil- the exorcist
jack torrance- the shining
pennywise- it
pinhead- hellraiser
hannibal lector- silence of the lambs
leatherface- texas chainsaw massacre
michael myers- halloween
jason voorhees- friday the 13th
freddy krueger- nightmare on elm street

details for future story (well, came up with the idea years ago. only getting into thinking about it now)

the disc that starts turning into many, many spinning rings, and eventually opens a singularity, giving the person who activated it powers
the galaxy-spanning government known and the apotheosis (or some other outlandish unity-meaning name) who 'encourage' unity among peoples, and even have an anthem that they sing and a canticle that they recite in groups
unbeknownst to most, it is actually a magic canticle that both joins them all together and sacrifices life force with every repetition, giving the energy to...something

MW-205 Floating Fortress
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 15:01

Legionnaire General
Legion Air General

Doll-Decked

The Phoenix Girl- it is her destiny to destroy the world, and someone is determined to make sure that she does so
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2015 - 22:48

Person runs a guild- it is nothing but inhumans and monsters
has a staff that turns other people into monsters permanently
turns out he just wants to save people from terrible deaths, but the guild is monsters-only and kills non-monsters

or rather, they used to

he turned it into a campaign to make more monsters, so that he could (indirectly) save people, and still run the guild without breaking away from it completely
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015 - 1:09

names for magic in a strange world with a strange society
the unknowable
the unforgivable art
the unseeable craft
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 0:31

‘_______’ – translates into “Crawler of the Abyss”. An inverse Undrentide that crawls its way along the ocean floor, often into deep ocean trenches
Kind of like a mobile Rapture, I guess
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 11:08

funny how i will put more thought into a fantasy, arcane war-university than i do to my own schooling

dedicated to graduating mages with certification into military positions
class sizes of 65, with a total of 12 classes (one per year)

given the parenthetical statement, you will be in class for 12 years
No, not really
how long you spend depends, with 12 being the max, and 2 being the minimum, depending on your situation when you are accepted

in the 2-year situation, these are students who already have a lot of field experience or other training, and are really here to take some upper level classes and get their official certification. Also, obviously, if you are a prodigy/genius, you will probably be spending this amount of time here

the 12-year program is for people who have only just become aware of their magical potential, and so have to be taught, essentially, from scratch. Some students just take longer to get the material and scheduling down

Most people come in with some prior schooling, maybe even coming from families where magical talent (and even military service in such a position) is common. Most students take 7 years to graduate

also, on this note, a mildly more stupid note:
aggressively needs a magical, lesbian love story that also parodies the typical 'white girl' story by, in addition, throwing it into battle hogwarts
main character is a decent magician, but is nothing special, and she says as much
strongly admires the strongest battle mage in her class, often thinking perverse thoughts before smacking herself
in the end, she admits her desire and love to her crush, who in turn was never before able to find someone who understood her desire to be desired for her
and blah

Moooving on from there,
also, female frankenstein monster/awakened flesh golem
modern world
mage
goes out for a drink
and stuff happens
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyTue 8 Sep 2015 - 16:13

A courier or spy or something is captured and imprisoned, and is then subject to torture and interrogation

as part of practice, she is given nearly nothing to eat. It doesn't seem to affect her much. So her interrogators give her nothing at all.

No change

This goes on for weeks, months, until finally she is simply sick of living and waiting for the next round of questions to come
So she eventually manages to make herself vomit, revealing the secret to her survival: a troll bite

A while later, her interrogators return
and are quickly devoured by the newly-regenerated and ravenously hungry troll

Whether she (the courier) lives or not is up for debate
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2015 - 20:02

Was reading some Tolkienian lore about dragons, and it mentioned that some of these legendary monsters did not possess the ability to breathe fire, but could breathe fog, mist, and smoke

And it just made me start imagining this series of mountains, valleys, lakes and such that are constantly shrouded in mist
and in the murk lurks a presence, sometimes coming close enough to touch, but is never seen
and there are rumors of a great treasure hidden somewhere in the depths of these shrouded mountains, but all who go looking for it are never heard from again

cliche, i'm aware, but there it is
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2015 - 1:16

Got an idea, don't really have the time to write it down now, but have some notes to throw down (and before anyone asks, yes I am aware that these are notes on the rings of power from the Tolkien books- that's good, because that's where the inspiration for the idea came from in the first place):

Rings
Used to dominate the races of the Realm
Originally gifts, their power to take over the minds of their wearers eventually led to them being marks of virtual enslavement and the highest punishment that could be given for pretty much any crime
In Tolkien lore, the elves hid theirs, the dwarves resisted their effects, and men fell. However, the dwarves grew in their greed, which brought dragons to their lands, and thus they were destroyed anyway.
Traditional and fairly universal effect was to extend a mortal user’s lifespan, though this appears to be unintentional. The users do not grow or obtain more life; they merely continue to live until life itself becomes unbearable.
Some, like the three given to the elves, were not meant for war but rather to preserve the lands of their owners and aid in healing and rebutting evil. However, one who holds the master ring could still- with concentrated effort mind you- see the thoughts of the wearers.
The three of the elves, the greatest of the rings
Whereabouts remained hidden until the end of the age. This was due to the rings themselves being invisible, instead of making their users invisible. The bearer of the master ring can see the ring regardless.
The power to inspire others to resist tyranny, domination and despair, literally creating hope around the wielder; also grants resistance to the effects of time (if the wielder was not already immortal)
Preservation, protection, and concealment. Not necessarily granting military prowess, but power sufficient that it could not be broken unless the Ringlord himself came to fight it. Sustains life, but increases longing for that which lies beyond the effects of the ring. The effects on the land fade when its presence departs
Healing and preserving others, rather than boosting personal strength and power. Control over minor or lesser elements, and the power to see into the future
The seven, given to lords of the clans of the mountains
Led to the gaining of vast halls of treasure, but this in turn attracts dragons
(perhaps it is within the power of the Ringlord to control or dominate the dragons, in similar fashion to how he dominated the leaders of men)
These rings, in Tolkien’s books, were unable to force their wearers to bend to the master’s will; they did not so much as turn their users invisible, though the users were also immune to many of the detrimental effects. Supposed that it was due to a combination of natural hardiness and the fact that only the strongest of each clan was gifted a ring that this was the case
Granted or brought the user into incredible wealth and greatly extended lifespan, at the cost of fantastic greed that eventually led to the users’ downfall.
The Nine given to men
Male and female (supposedly), given to those who desired power, and so power was wielded over them in turn. Mortal men are harder to predict the futures of, and their envy of power and immortality makes them easy to manipulate
Grant great wealth and power, make the users great sorcerers (though whether this lasts beyond the domination of the wielder is subject to scrutiny), permanent invisibility after domination (but still visible to the ruling ring’s user, and to true immortals), lives and power tied to that of the ruling ring (as the Ringlord grows in power, so do the nine’s power, and the inverse is also true. At times, their power could rival greater heroes). Once the domination has taken hold, it is not completely necessary for the rings to be worn (though it could be done out of personal desire or for ceremony’s sake)
The users see phantoms, images of the master, and due to their inherent inability to resist power’s call, they fall one after another.
It is implied that to get the most out of a ring of power, especially a greater one, one must possess great willpower and personal strength. Lesser users could only gain invisibility and extended life.
In turning them invisible, it would be closer to say that it shifts them out of one world and into another (kind of like the ethereal plane). Makes invisible on one side, highly visible on the other
Immediate attachment and possessiveness over the ring. Extension of life. Understanding of some non-mortal languages, perhaps
If worn too frequently, the user becomes more wraith-like, subsumed by the world of spirits, though this is highly dependent of one’s own nature as well. This also means that if the ring is not worn, but still kept in one’s possession, they ward off most of the negative effects (it would be more accurate to say that this slows them down).
The ring possesses a certain will of its own. Can call to others, can change shape at will, and tends to ‘slip away’ if not closely watched.
The master ring’s primary ability was to dominate the other rings of power, mastering both their powers and their users. Had the ability to dominate others who were not even wearing rings. Power in proportion to one’s own ability/natural capacity. Augments the abilities and powers of its users, from a minor boost in perception on one end to near-mythic might at the high end. Can extend an aura of power that can dominate another. This is a tool for domination, not for martial rule; it cannot make one stronger than one who is inherently stronger than them, though it can eventually give them the means to overpower such a being.
It is supposed that the master ring has no effect at all on true immortals.
Possible telepathy
The closer to the place of its birth, the greater the powers of the ring become
Projects visions to observers in rare cases
While the opportunity to utilize the ring’s abilities for one’s benefit and for a communal benefit is tempting, the power of the ring corrupts, and things never, ever turn out how they are expected or desired to. Even greater heroes and minor immortals are not immune to these effects.

What do rings represent? or even circles? what is the mythos behind these symbols? further implications?
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 22:22

don't quite have the time right this second, so someone yell at me to write my personal arachne story
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 10:47

Two-fer for you guys today:

first, the one i just came up with. I notice how it is often considered a 'manly' thing to do to have a really nice, fancy car, even if you can't afford it, and in media where this kind of image shows up it is often due to the man's pride, greed, and materialism.
in my story, girl meets guy with a very fancy car. guy doesn't have many other material possessions, and seems to spend the bulk of his money on stuff for the car, so she thinks he is one of those losers.
then the car speaks
turns out that, through years and years, this particular car gained a 'soul' of sorts, as well as sentience. Was actually a pretty angry soul until she met our leading man (whom we shall call Pete), who showed her unconditional love and affection. When we first see their interactions, his love seems to be one-sided and unrequited, but over time we see that she does love him back, she just doesn't have many ways to show it
The car (whom we shall call Jeong for now) is a snark lord and has a fairly dark sense of humor. normally, she keeps quiet around people simply for the sake of not drawing unwanted attention, but if you take that to mean you can be mean to her and get away with it you are dead wrong (emphasis on the dead). normally, she is just a voice, which she can throw from basically anywhere around or within herself, but if she actually likes someone she can manifest a ghostly form so that she has a face the person can see.
Finally, she has some impressive physical qualities as well. you wouldn't think it; considering how much Pete pampers her you'd think she was made out of glass. However, at one point our three are about to be rammed by an armored car, and while the girl is having hysterics, Jeong just goes 'hmph' and rams the much larger vehicle head-on. once the dust settles, Jeong is sitting there, unharmed, surrounded by the pieces of the vehicle that had been stupid enough to attack her, and the only sign that she was involved at all is the bloodstain from the driver of the armored car who had gotten thrown out of the vehicle and hit her windshield.
Supernatural detective story, because honestly, where else would this make sense?

Back to Arachne story
this story actually starts with a story my old Renchei told me back when I was still taking Hawaiian kenpo. He and his dad took a trip to Africa, and one night they are lying down to go to sleep and he ends up looking at the ceiling.
when he did so, his eyes landed on the shape in the corner.
There, there was a spider; a spider so massive that its body alone was the size of a dinner plate. Its legs were long and hairy, and it would be hard to believe this thing stopped at eating birds. My renchei and his dad looked at each other. he asked, 'what do we do?', to which his father replied, 'what can we do? go to sleep'.
In the morning the monster spider was gone without a trace, but this is where my story begins

much like the above, girl goes to Africa, girl goes to her room, sees a gigantic spider. That is where the story deviates.
the girl (let's call her Lilac) looks at the spider, and looks around the room until her eyes land on a lizard sitting on the corner of her bed. the spider appears to be looking at it. Says Lilac to the spider, 'go for it, i don't care', and without an ounce of fear she takes out a book and sits on the edge of the bed.
even when the spider approaches and eats the lizard, she doesn't look up, nor does she display fear of any kind.
throughout the rest of her trip, the spider appears to her, sometimes in the corner, sometimes right next to her, and not once is she afraid of it.

when she packs up to leave, the spider stows away in her luggage. she just gives it a look and says, you realize you are going to get crushed like that, right? the spider doesn't move. lilac sighs, turns around, and pats her shoulder. the spider gets the idea, and clambers up on her back and hides there the entire ride back (to what we shall say is New York).

The spider moves into her apartment. she has no roomie, so there's nothing to really be concerned about. the vermine population in the apartment drops off in dramatic fashion. there's only really one issue: the spider is growing. pretty soon it is the size of a husky, and growing bigger. some nights she puts on a trenchcoat and it rides around on her back, which is fun, but the apartment is getting too small for the two of them.
One night a guy breaks into the apartment. his exact intentions are unclear, but it is pretty obvious they are nothing good.
Surprising no one, the spider eats him. However, that did signal to the both of them that they needed to leave the city. so they did.
they moved twice, actually, once to a small house well outside city limits, and then finally to a large house out in the backwoods.
The spider grows exponentially in these less cramped and much more thrivent environs, easily surpassing the size of a horse, and approaching the size of a large truck.
their days are peaceful, until one day the spider has her sit down.
and it turns out that, after years of silence, the spider Can Talk.
it tells her that it is part of a race of semi-divine spirits, and every generation of them have to fight for survival. It had approached her originally because she looked like easy prey, but it had grown intrigued by her boldness. As fate would have it, its years of living with her had provided it safety and a healthy growing environment, and it was stronger by far than its peers.

unfortunately, it was time for the spider to leave, but it wanted to thank her for her years of shelter and friendship, so it gave unto her a child, a daughter with the upper body of a human and the lower body of a massive spider
and that is how the arachne came about

sorry for the long spiels. As you were
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 16:10

Note to self:
You forgot to type up the Ringlord story, moron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grimoire,
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: Jade's Sanctum-
Jump to: