Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grimoire,

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

The Grimoire,  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 9 EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 18:34

my pokemon run; pokemon to look for, now that i know my region (sinnoh)
Ninetails
-ponyta->rapidash
*ralts->gardevoir
eevee->espeon/umbreon/sylveon
*absol
salazzle

my own gender: free
random age: free (14)
random location: sinnoh (free)
hermit: 50
assuming i pick up ralts/absol as my starter- in region pokemon, rare: 150 (i don't need shiny, or mental bond, and i don't know enough about moves to care)
skills: survival training (free), ranger (150 for hermit), pokeglot (300 for hermit)
gear: 3 master balls (100), 50k pokedollars (50), parachute (50), rappeling rig (50), rebreather (50), medkit (50)
flaws: swarmed (+100)

probably going to pick up Athletic for 100. cut-rate captain america physique that carries over into other jumps? yes please
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 9 EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 18:34

kayden and 'being evil sucks'
kayden acknowledges that she knows what she is doing is wrong, but believes it is too late for her to back out. might work for hookwolf

Mordread- gains super strength in relation to the weight placed upon him. heavy plate armor and a giant sword would just make him stronger, but handing him a common baseball bat would give him very little
chain man- can create chains on many surfaces and control them in all sorts of fashions. that said, while they are active, they are somewhat alive and connected to the user

note for Luminarium!Taylor: the thing about making things work in the Luminarium world is understanding that while the actual gang structure is largely the same, the rogue culture is much larger, which actually changes the way things work in some ways
it is now much more difficult to force new capes to join up with the gangs. The Protectorate is at least a little larger. The Rogue group is largely fractured inasmuch as its members do their own thing, but they can present a united front if anyone tries to bully them
The gangs will have to play things smarter. Skidmark will obviously be doing that, in the dark. Kaiser might actually have to learn some strategy, or lean on Gesselschaft for additional support. Might actually give them a Tinker to break that fucking trope. Oh, and Coil is probably going to have a different power. Much as I love to hate the guy, he is careful about what he does. he spent years planning and carefully manuevering to get things where he wanted. If he knew ahead of time what the situation in the Bay was going to be like, he would have planned accordingly. Hell, I might actually get rid of him entirely, but more likely I'm just going to give him a different power
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Aug 2017 - 22:58

artifacts that Ghost Rider!Taylor might use or encounter:
amulets of power
soulsword?
siege perilous
wand of watoomb
dragonfang
warlock's eye
sling ring
elixer of life/lifeline tablet
hellmark
bloodstones
power purse (yes, this is an actual thing. it's basically a bag of holding with a larger pocket dimension)
berserker staff
tiboro's coat
seven league boots
breathing gun
hands of the dead
midnight gun
black mirror/shadow portal (shadows of undrentide)
eye of watoomb
living mask
swell's stick
book of fire
crystal of woi
crystal of conquest
warp cloak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grimoire,    The Grimoire,  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down