Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:07

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Emir looking at josh. "We need to give some Info of what the hell their doing."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:11

TK stirs in her sleep and falls still again. "Matt..." she whispered again, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:14

Gabrielle stirred awake and looked over to Josh, who had been leaning on her shoulder until a moment ago. She gave the first personal smile before she shook her head. "I don't know. But I feel like I've learned something new," she whistled.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:18

Josh Hops out of the car and rushes over to Matt suddenly a bust of frost shoots from Josh's feet sending him flying past Matt and the Guard screaming, "HOOOOLY SHIIIIIIT!!!!!" almost hitting a tree he gives out another burst and quickly changes direction screaming as he tries to stop.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:21

Emir gets out of the car calmly, his Revolver spinning in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:22

"Josh? What are you doing out here? Please, get back in the car." Matt replies as he hands a pair of keys to Mr Hale,"My hopes are that you'll keep them safe?"

"Of course..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:22

TK jumps up and braces herself, scanning the area she asked Gabrielle, "What was that noise?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:24

Josh mannages to stop falling and catching himself right next to Matt and the Guard, "Okay I'm alive... Matt wait! you have a bomb in your stomach if you take a bad hit you really will explode! Alevon was not bluffing before he told me so, and it could be dangerous to fight in that current condition."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:26

"And, you said something about 'destroying their information'......who are 'they'?" still spinning the revolver.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:27

TK looks at Josh and Emir outside. As soon as she spots Matt she teleports with her rod and stands by his side and grabs his arm with her free hand. "Matt, please..."she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:30

"Josh, I already know, Mr Hale confirmed it. As for who 'they' are, 'they' are the Pit Fiends. I will destroy them once and for all..." Matt then bends down as it looks like he is just poking the grass. Suddenly moments later a large white elevator comes from the ground and opens up to them.

"This is their entrance. With my physical resistance I will kill all who stand in my way, and destroy their archives with these explosives..." Matt points at the steel backpack on the ground as he turns into his hybrid form once more and puts it on,"Once I trigger these in their archives, decades of information will be lost... I'm sorry TK..." Matt then starts walking towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:34

"I thought this was the UnHonorables base," Gabrielle said. She looked over to TK. "And I have not a clue."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:35

"wait dude your not getting away from us that easily." Josh jumps into the elevator as well, "I have something against these bastards as well."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:37

"Yea man, you didn't get us from convenience." going inside the elevator as well.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:37

"You might have something against them as well, but you are not going down there with me as well. It will only lead to your death."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:39

Josh forms a few bullets out of ice and hands them to emir, "Here you go." He then starts making a few spikes like he had before, "and do you think we care? I already saved you guys from a car on fire flying at you."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:40

getting the bullets "Come on, we can't just sit in a van and believe you destroyed this base, you need help."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:40

Miguel woke up from a nap as the van stopped, seeing 3 clones with him. He instantly detected that the van stopped by their mental link and by the fact that on the alpha detection equipment, nothing was moving.

Wonderful, the more the merrier

He could also hear a ringing in his ears, but deemed it normal considering his caffine reliance had just been canceled. The 3 were hard at work on the machine, which looked done. Very done. Miguel quickly jumped inside...but had a problem... It was too big. Way too big. And it made him taller a few feet...

He instantly saw that this thing would be painful to adjust... very painful, as an operator apparently had to walk outside and change the fittings and guess and check. Nothing about the machine was straightforward, there was no 'What is your height'? Feature. Of course, it helps having 3 other people who mentally knew just when there was a good fit adjusting it. After one clone booted him up with the laptop and the truck passed the van, parking just out of view, Miguel operated the controls. At first glance of the suit, he wondered how Honor Guards and Pit Fiends carried a good few hundred pounds all that distance.

This will kill me before Josh. He thought. The clones braced for a fall as the mech walked off its wall. Apparently the pistons did something. The machine wasn't like a suit of armor, it was like a propelled tank that moved itself. How fortunate. Unfortunately, it was complicated as hell. The adrenaline probably washed away the ringing in his ears as Miguel stepped out of the van to get used to walking before quickly stepping in and having the driver clone watch developments in the group closely from the left side window. (In the future, the US will hopefully still drive on the left)

It looked like Tyler and whatever the Honor Guard was named (didn't hear) were having a friendly conversation after trying to rip eachother apart. Looked like an apology, while Josh was yelling at them for... what reason? Maybe waking them up.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:42

TK nods at Gabrielle, "We will find out soon enough won't we?" She smiled and looked at Matt. Her rod weighed about 100lbs now from worrying about Matt and she jumps and teleports.

Wow...I didn't think I could still hold onto this rod...I better not push it...100lbs will be it for now I can't take risks... She lands in front of Matt and holds her rod out in front of her. "You'll have to fight me to get through..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:42

"Saved? I'm sorry boy but if the Honor Guard or I could be killed by a piece of heated metal then all Honor Guard would have been wiped out ages ago... I will not allow any of you to go down there!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:44

TK sucked her teeth and walked on down.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:45

"Why not?" Putting in the bullets in his revolver, A loud clang when the chamber was loaded.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:46

"For many reasons! But mostly because I do not want any of you to get hurt!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:48

Shrugs. "My whole life is all about killing, why not fulfill my life-long goal?" Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:48

TK whispered to Matt "You already hurt me..." and she walked on dragging her now 150lb rod with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next