Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
Day of Light
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Post UnHonorable War Empty
PostSubject: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:29

"Je pense que j'ai le dos trop" Akihiro stated as he stepped onto the ship as well, the kid going back to the bunker.

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Fri 2 Jul 2010 - 19:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:36

Alevon leans his head back against the wall, eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:37

Gabrielle caught up to Akihiro and studied the wolf man. She also went into the ship and smiled sheepishly. "Je ne sais pas si j'ai faite la bonne affaire, mais ça ne fait pas de différence de toute façon."

(I don't know if I did the right thing, but it doesn't make a difference anyway.)
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:39

Leana heard other people start to come aboard and she stepped back a bit. She sighed and said to TK, "People are starting to come on. We can save this for another time if you want."
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:43

...figures...I tried being nice to that girl...she ended up hating me anyway...partly due to Tyler and his childishness...

-sigh-

......if I lose TK...because of that girl.....

.....I don't know....
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:46

TK smiled and replied, "Of course" she stayed quiet and listened to who all had boarded.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:52

Alevon sighs and gets up again, going to the ship once more
"...may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:55

TK called out, "Sure. Alevon...we need to talk..."

She looked at Ariel and whispered, "That ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:55

Leana looked over at him, her expression blank.

"Yeah, of course." Then she walked past Alevon and to where the others were to leave the two alone.

'Maybe I can talk to someone else. Though a nap sounds good about now.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:56

"...need to...talk...?"
Alevon says quietly, to himself, scratching it his chest before entering...he walks to TK
"...yes, TK?"
He says quietly
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:58

TK's eyes flickers towards Alevon and she crosses her arms. Her rod pressed on her right shoulder and she replied, "Mind telling me what happened back there?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:05

"...in the forest? ...well, when I arrived, Ariel and Tyler were fighting a pair of what I assume to be Pit Fiends who were trying to capture Ariel, Tyler pinned them to a tree, we interrogated them, and I was trying to scare them into telling the truth whilst Tyler and Ariel...or Leana...were both bent on simply killing them...one of them spit this pill out and the other swallowed the one he had...I was trying to question the one still alive, but Leana killed him...I reveresed time so he was alive and stopped her, trying to tell her that he needed to be alive so we could question him and such...while I was doing that, Tyler killed him. Rage had also mentioned torture before that, so I think Ariel and Tyler are upset at me because of that......and after that, Tyler said that he'd have ripped my head off at that point had it not been for you....an argument insued and long story made short, neither of them like me now."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:13

TK sighed, "Did either of them say they didn't like you? If not...Alevon...I told you about assumptions...you need to stop that." TK paused and continued, "Torture...." she shuddered and shook her head.

"They were probably going to die anyway Alevon...and it was more and likely Leana who did that attacking, Ariel isn't that brutal, she'd think before acting, Leana does both at the same time."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:15

Alevon sighs and looks to the side
"...death isn't always necessary...I don't know why they couldn't understand that...."
Alevon closes his eyes

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:17

TK replied, "Says the person who killed himself" she frowned and looked to her right.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:26

Alevon narrows his eyes at TK for a moment before saying
"...I died because I lost the will to live, TK, I died...or I would have...by my own choice and my own hand...they had no choice...their lives were taken from them against their will...bad people or not....the only person who should decide death is a person deciding their own death."

Alevon closes his eyes and clenches his fists
"...senseless...murder....and to do so without care....sickens me.........."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:29

TK turns her back to him, "Ever think that maybe they had something in them that'd kill them? If they came from the Pit...who knows what all was wrong with them...maybe they had a few more seconds to live...I'd rather those men not have been tortured...a life of torture is worse than dying..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:31

"...they weren't going to be tortured, it was a bluff. ...and they did have those pills...one swallowed his...the other spit it out....the one killed...by Tyler..."
Alevon clenches his fists harder
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:33

TK sighed, "Tyler probably killed the man after not realizing what you said was a mere bluff...you ever tell Tyler you were bluffing?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:34

"...what does that have to do with killing him?! Tyler could have easily just said no to torturing him at any rate! There was no point in killing them at all!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:38

TK closed her eyes and tapped her rod once, "I will have to talk to Tyler about this...but don't think you've never thought about killing anyone Alevon...no one is perfect..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:44

"...I know I've killed people...I've even killed innocent people..."
Alevon touches the scars on his left shoulder with his right hand

"...but I still cannot stand when anyone does it! I certainly don't have the right to over anyone else....call me a hypocrite, because I am one....I kill, and others kill....that doesn't make it right, for anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:48

TK leaned her head on the wall she faced and sighed.

I will have to hear Tyler's side of the story...I feel as if something else happened...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:50

Alevon gently leans his head on TK's back
"...I've always hated people, TK...I even hate myself......but I don't hate you..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 15:51

TK shivers, "That makes no sense Alevon..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next