Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
CaR_HoPPeR
TSDZ_President
Nurellia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:18

TK nodded and walked with Ariel inside of the ship. She smiled at Ariel, awaiting to hear what she has to say.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:22

Tyler went back down with Angela as Akihiro came up with the invisibility boy, Akihiro going invisible.

"He told me he didn't need to be seen in public like this. I wont be coming but he wanted me to bring him to the ship." The boy replied, holding hands with an invisible creature as he made his way to the ship.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:23

Alevon sighs and goes down into the bunker, getting his things
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:26

Leana walked silently with TK, weary. When they were alone she turned to her friend and said, "Ok, I have a couple of things that I need to address. The first thing is your...boyfriend out there." She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.

"Personally, I don't really trust him. Ariel is neutral on the matter. Though I noticed that there is really bad tension between him and Tyler. That guy is messed up and I feel like something is going to happen because of it." She stopped and took a breath, waiting for what she said to soak in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:27

As a stress killer--Gabrielle felt her hands trembling more than they ever had--she took out her Kit Kat and undid the wrapper. She quickly put it in her mouth and half-closed her eyelids. Then she went for the ship, oblivious to the fact that TK and Leana, or Ariel, she didn't know, wanted to talk in private.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:28

Alevon comes back up with his things, sitting back down, waiting for TK and Ariel/Leana to finish
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:34

TK nodded and replied, "Alevon has a lot of issues yes....when I first met him he was very standoffish" She looked at the ceiling, "He never trusted Tyler, there was a time I liked Tyler up until I had conflicted feelings after we all found out he was sending us to the Pit."

TK leaned on the wall next to Ariel, looked straight ahead at the opposite wall and continued, "Tyler apologized...he was going to leave us forever but I didn't want him to go, I am always trying to keep things going as ok as ok gets but Alevon didn't like it. I started having feelings for Alevon for some reason..he just seemed...I don't know..." She bit her bottom lip, "I didn't like it at first, I tried to hide my feelings and attacked him out of frustration whenever he was kind to me or confessed his feelings..."

TK rubbed the side of her forehead, "Eh...long story short...I trust Alevon for reasons that confuses everyone here, its funny because its like no one gets along with him, though I fail to see his attempt at working things out with everyone so that they'd all be on the same accord. And he will always have beef with Tyler." TK chuckled, "If I can count the threats they make back and forth to each other, oh goodness." TK looked at Ariel and wondered what she thought about this.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:39

Leana looked down, thinking.

"I just want you to be ok... I was so happy to finally be reunited with you TK. I don't want some creep treating you badly." She sighed then and let her arms fall to her sides. She still didn't trust Alevon, or have a reason to like him. But if TK trusted and loved him, then she would at least tolerate him.

"Another thing... What's up with that rod?" she asked. Leana looked at it curiously, not knowing how or when TK got it. They hadn't really had time to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:52

TK smiled, "Thank you Ariel, I was soo happy to be reunited with you again as well...and I don't blame you for how you feel towards Alevon, heh, I'd more and likely feel the same towards whoever you were with if they'd show a certain side I'd not like."

She looked at her rod and frowned, "During all that monstrous and inhuman crap I have been through...I was told told I had stay with this thing...it was always near me though I was never allowed to touch it, the moment I tried it was so heavy to me...I remember crying and trying to pick it up but it was so heavy..."

She looked back at the ceiling, "I'm sure you remember my hair was pure black back then...I am not sure of how exactly they brought me back...but I was told I was connected to this thing...everytime I was brought back to life, I had a new violet higlight in my hair"

TK paused for a moment as if to gather her thoughts, "Not too long ago before I found out the man who I thought was evil was actually my dad, he told me I'd have to master my emotions of defeat this woman who we are going to meet now...one way or another I'd be freed of this rod...it reacts to any emotion I have." TK lifted it and placed it gently back down, "I can handle 350 lbs no sweat with this thing now, it gets heavier by whatever emotion I may be feeling at the time, whether it be rage, pain, happyness, anything."

TK frowned, "I have yet to master my emotions and I have ran out of time...all that is left is for me to deal the final blow, I have to be one to kill her, if not...I will be doomed forever with this rod. Oh, and if I were to sneeze I'd end up separated from the thing, after 24 hours I am away from the rod I will begin having excrutiating pains, every day is worse and on the 7th day I will be dead if I cannot be reunited with it. If the rod was left at even there at the bunker, and we'd stay umoving right here on this ship for 24 hours...you'd see what would happen to me first hand."

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:58

Alevon gets up and begins slowly walking to the ship (he isn't there yet)
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 13:58

Leana stiffened. She had no idea TK had to go through this kind of situation. Then without warning she pulled her friend into a fierce hug.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this shit... If you ever need anything, I'll be right here," she promised. "And I'm coming with you to Colorado. Where this chick is. I know you have to be the one to kill her, but I'll be there as long as you need me to be."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:01

Alevon gets to the ship and calls inside
"....are you two done with your private conversation? If so, I'd like to come in...if not....I guess I'll go back to the wall and wait...."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:04

TK didn't hear Alevon and she held Ariel tightly back and cried, "Thank you so much!!!" She buried her face in Ariel's shoulder.

I promised you Tim...I will keep that promise...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:08

Alevon hears TK and quietly goes back to the wall and sits
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:25

"It's alright TK, it's alright," Leana said softly. Then she pulled back and looked her straight in the eyes.

"We'll get through this ok? You have your friends to back you up. You're not alone." She smiled reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:28

TK smiled and nodded again, "And I have all of your backs as well!"

-------

https://idrealphobia.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=738
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40