Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life in the Pits

Go down 
+7
TSDZ_President
ShinJix
Zentaku
We Tigers
Day of Light
Ta]R[SoNiS
Bestdragon3
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 17:59

You all awake to the normal alarm, your mealbar on your sink as normal, with the door to the observation room open, the chair waiting for you. All as normal.

(Ok, for sake of keeping this more organized, post your waking up description, your first answer, and second answer, all in one post. Answers go to the following questions.)

"How are you feeling Number *?" The Voice asked as it always does in it's masculine voice.

After you answer they will reply,"Good. Name, weight, height, and race?"

(Name is your number, race is white, black, ect. Not human.

Good luck, have fun, and hopefully you can do it this time Wink )
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 18:08

"About 3% better than yesterday." Three replied.

"Three, 200 lbs, 6'5", Caucasian"

Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 18:09

Eight woke up the familiar, ceiling, to the familiar alarm, to the damn same piece of food, and the same routine. She did not like the food, but she thought it was well-organized with the general blandness of the area. It was symmetric and tidy. Perfect.

As she ate the meal bar and went to the Voice's room, she replied, "I am the same as always. It feels like time has grown stagnant." She knew she'd be best with telling the voice everything. If she did not, it would know. If it didn't know, well, it knew. It was always this way.

"My name is Eight, I am 118 pounds, five feet six inches, and white."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
We Tigers
We Tigers

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 18:10

*10 Woke up, same place, same furniture.
*He sighed. Pushing himself out of bed, he grabbed the food from the meal bar, and started eating on the edge of his bed. It was bland, but he was hungry. He then walked into the other room and took his seat.
"I'm feeling fine.." 10 said, looking a little tired.
"I'm 10, as you know, I'm 6', and 111 lb... White..." He then said, his hair covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 18:12

7 woke up and looked at his meal bar for a moment before getting up and eating it. 'hmmm... I dreamed about that place again...'

He stood up and walked into the examination room when he was done, doing a somersault on his way in as usual. Taking his seat and answering the questions as always.

"I'm fine..."

"I am Seven, I weigh 185lbs, I am 5 foot 8 inches, I am white."
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 18:27

2 woke up, shivering. He glared at the surroundings, cautiously even though nothing ever happened. He got up and ate his bland meal bar, and walked to the Examination Room.

He took his seat and replied.

"I'm fine..." He gulped.

"I'm Two...I weigh only 89lbs...4'2, and i am asian."

Last edited by ShinJix on Fri 23 Jul 2010 - 18:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 18:59

9 gets up as usual and stretches, he eats his meal bar and stretches once more, entering the exam room...he sits down

"9, two hundred thirty five pounds, six feet one inch, caucasian"
Back to top Go down
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 21:10

1 gets up, surveying the surroundings, though nothing happens in here he usually checks anyway. He grabs his meal bar, as usual, eats it, and enters the exam room.

"I'm doing fine. 1, 96 pounds, 4 foot eight inches, I am white."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 23:31

6 woke up feeling refreshed and ready for another day as he usually did. He sat up and stretched with a smile on his face. He jumped out of bed and went to the sink where his usual meal bar sat waiting for him. He ate it happily, not minding the blandness of it. When he was finished, he walked outside to the Exam Room where he was met with The Voice.

"How are you feeling Number 6?"

"I feel good today, Voice," 6 answered cheerfully. Then when he was asked the other question he replied without hesitation, having done this numerous times.

"I am 6, I weigh 125 pounds, I am 5 feet 10 inches tall, and I am Caucasian."
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nekololi
Nekololi

Random : Oooh Shiney *_*

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 13:59

Five was woken up by the usual sound of her alarm, marking the beginning of another wake. Stretching her body out, she got out of bed and walked over to the sink where her meal bar was waiting. She ate it quickly and then headed into the examination room, where she sat on the lone chair and said happily. "Good wake Voice!" Her voice was cheerful as always.

"How are you feeling Number Five?"

Five giggled and said. "I feel great! I'll definitely beat my record on the treadmill this time!"

"Good. Name, weight, height and race please."

"I'm Five, forty-five pounds, three foot five inches, and I'm white just like last wake!"
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 20:31

Four wakes up, cold and a bit hungry. She looks at the meal bar and grabbs alittle. She walks out into the chaired room, she samiles and says "good morning, I'm doing better" her tone of voice sounds as if shes hidding something. "I am number four, I'm 135 pounds. 5 food 8, and white."
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 22:31

Everyone
"Good. You may now go to the Rec Room." The Voice stated as the doors unlocked.

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 22:32

9 goes into the rec room and gets on the treadmill immediately and begins jogging
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 22:39

*10 opened the door, walking into the rec room with a grin on his face.
*Like usual, he sat down at the center table, holding a pack of cards in his hand.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 22:46

Two got off of his seat, and walked to the Rec Room and sat at a empty table.
Back to top Go down
malumadue
malumadue

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 22:48

"Thank you sir, and have a wondrous day." 1 says as he leaves the room.

1 goes to the sink to revel in is reflection in the mirror, then moves to the rec room.
Seeing as 9 is back on the treadmill again, 1 moves to one of the treadmills and jogs slightly at a fairly normal speed.

"So 9, how did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 22:54

"I slept decently as usual, anxious to get back out here though of course -heheheh-"

9 turns up the speed and looks back at 1
"...and you?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 22:58

Eight went into the room and to the table. She wasn't feeling like exercising today. "So, 10, what game do you want to play?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
malumadue
malumadue

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 23:04

"Me? Oh I'm doing fine. Don't mind waking up to the same things everyday with no change. Not like there is anything productive for me to do."

1 gets off the treadmill and walks toward a empty table."I'm going to go build a house of cards. Don't push yourself too hard 9."

When will this meaningless life end.....
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 23:06

7 goes into the rec room picking up 2 20 pound weights and begins running on the treadmill moving it to as fast as it will go.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 23:07

9 smirks and turns the speed up higher
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 23:08

7 smiles looking at 9 keeping pace well.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 23:12

9 looks over at 7 and waves, not noticing him before

...hmmmm...I enjoy this routine, but I wish I had something more physical to do...maybe a...wait...naw...this is the biggest room...but what if there were another room? Haha...naww...
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 23:15

"Whichever..not in a decisive mood today." 10 replied.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits EmptySat 24 Jul 2010 - 23:16

'hmmm... damn... that dream was awesome... all those jumps off of those tall things... damn my mind kicks ass... and these are getting cooler every day... heheh... I even took out that one guy with that thing... sweet...'

7 looks around the room absent mindedly for a bit... then he gets bored and just stops running doing a back-flip as the treadmill launches him back... he drops his weights and kicks off the wall rolling for a landing, "...Well that was awesome... I should do that more often..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life in the Pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in the Pits
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next