Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell of Awakening

Go down 
+2
Swindle11
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Spell of Awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 22:18

Laird inhales and stretches a little before pulling his phone back out, typing something on it. He thinks for a moment, erases what he wrote, then types something else and shows it to Jason and Adrienn.

"There's a microwave in the back room and some bags of popcorn if either of you two are interested."

He then pockets the phone after erasing the text and stands up, waiting for an answer, popping some joints
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 0:36

"That sounds delectable man." Jason laughs a bit noticing how he said sound despite there being no sound in the offer.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 17:27

"That sounds like a plan until whoever else is coming shows up. I still want you to kick them in the stomach, Laird."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012 - 17:45

Laird shakes his head as he enters the supply room of the dojo. He can be seen from the other room fiddling with a bag of popcorn, eventually putting it in the microwave
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 1:32

Sylas would be pulling up outside of the dojo in the back seat of his private limo. Sending the chauffeur off on his merry way. Approaching the door letting him self in side. His attire at the moment is off the typical business man.(black suit and tie) Toting with him a briefcase and his laptop bag.

"Hello". As he walked over to a nearby wall were the others that were there and sat down pulling out his laptop to work on things from his job concentrated on his work.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 3:08

"How's it going Sylas?" Jason asks, "Need some wifi?"
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 18:59

Angel blinked as the head lights of his car flashed off, and the engine died, the several tonne automobile slowing to the stop in the middle of the road. He looked behind himself out the back window, and saw no other cars approaching. If there wasn't much traffic this way, then no one would notice that his car was here, and it wouldn't get towed again. Scrunching up his nose into a souring expression, he thrust himself against the door, popping it open and stepping out into the darkening world. The storm would be coming soon, and he hoped that he would be able to get to the dojo before it began to rain. As such, he began to walk to the rest of the way.

As time passed he eventually made it to the dojo, stopping for a moment in front of the door to catch his breath. Two quick knocks on the door to let anyone inside know he was coming in, and he slid inside the building, shutting the outside world away quickly. He turned around to face everyone, still in his work uniform since he had gotten off work late. It consisted of a stereotypical maid uniform, though without the headdress, since he thought that was embarrassing to wear in public.

"Hi everyone, sorry I'm late. My car broke down."

Last edited by Rarity on Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 1:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 22:17

"That sucks, need a ride home later, Angel?"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 15:30

"Oh, hello Angel and Sylas, I asked Laird to kick you both in the stomach since you're late, but since your car broke down I will except you and Sylas by extension from the punishment." Adrienn adjusts himself in his chair and offers that they sit around the TV.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 19:07

Laird comes back in the room after setting the microwave in the closet-like space in the back. He dusts his hands off a little and looks at everyone who had showed up. He gives a slight, partial nod/bow to them and proceeds to pulls out his phone, typing a message, and showing it to everyone to alert them that there is popcorn, and that it will be done shortly. He puts it away, and proceeds to sit on the mat next to his radio in a cross-legged fashion, hands on his knees, facing the tv
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 1:51

"It's fine Jason, my car will probably start running again by the time we're done here, though that's assuming that it hasn't been towed yet." Angel replied, moving further into the dojo toward where everyone else was gathering. Sylas was doing his usual boring stuff related to work, that he never bothered to ask about, since all he was personally worried about was having fun and enjoying himself. His train of thought was interrupted by the old plumber.

"That's great, Mario, but I don't think a kick to the stomach would bode well for my career." He stuck his tongue out at the immigrant plumber, kicking off his heels to the wall and sitting down next to everyone, being careful to fold his legs under himself so as not to expose them to any view that they wouldn't want to see. "Is this still a good idea, though? I've heard on the radio that his particular storm was supposed to be nasty."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 1:53

"Storms are never nasty, have you ever seen decaying matter falling out of the sky? Although, the storm will be heavy, it can't possibly be that bad. You are simply being a scared kitten." Adrienn cuts the TV on, and then stops and ponders what to do next, "What do you all want to do?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012 - 18:49

Laird glances around for things to do, thinking of various things they could do, but coming to no particular conclusion. Videogames, tv, music, some sort of party games... hell, he could even give them free lessons, but that's not the sort of thing one would do in such a situation. He then looks at the tv and comes to the conclusion that checking the weather may be the best bet.

Laird points at the tv
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 17:17

After watching angel sit down Jason looks to Laird and responding to his action leans forward to turn on the TV. and turns it on, looking back, "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 17:20

Laird shrugs, and sits there for a moment or two before glancing at the front door, rain pelting against it. He then nods his head in the direction of the outside and makes a rain motion with his right hand, fingers dancing in the air as he slowly drags his hand downward. He then ends it in a slight point at the tv.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 17:57

Jason watches then looks minorly annoyed, ".... we are not checking the stocks, even if they are plummeting," after a short pause he looks back outside again, "Oh rain, right." Jason changes to the weather channel and sits back down.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 22:55

The electricity flickered for a moment as a boom of thunder interrupted everyone's thoughts. The storm drew upon them faster then any of them could have predicted, with the rain pounding upon the roof. If they were to look outside they would see a dangerous storm raging that seemed as if a war raged between thunder and lightning itself. However it didn't seem like it would cause any damage to the building, as they have had many storms like this recently.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 23:20

"Hmm, that is a rather awful storm, I think. I am going to cut my TV off so that if stuff short-circuits nothing bad will happen to it." He cuts the TV off, then sits back down, "We shall talk about things until it passes."

Last edited by Germany on Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 23:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 23:57

His lips curled into a frown as everyone once against suggested staring at the TV. Even if there was storm gathering upon them, he didn't think that it was that important to check up on the weather. They'd already seen their fair share of violent upheavals of nature's peace, and this would probably be no different. The only thing he hated was the loud thunder that often accompanied their seasonal hells. "Is it always the TV with you guys? Jeez, why didn't we go to a spor-" The lightning flashed brightly outside, shortly followed by a loud crash of thunder that shook the lighting, dimming it for a moment as it disturbed the current.

"Eep!" Angel chirped, throwing his hands over his ears and bowing his head toward his folded knees. He recovered in the time it took for the sound to pass, a pouted expression drawn on his face. "I hate our storms."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 0:53

Laird sits, motionless, hands on his knees, watching Angel as he talked, and his display of fear when the lightning struck. Laird closes his eyes and listens to the rain.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 1:54

Jason hops up to his feet, "Hmmmm, sounds interesting out there... we are fine in here though, even if this place was hit it would go around the building straight into the ground, similarly you are perfectly safe in a car if it's struck by lightning as long as you don't hit something... So, who is up for dancing in the rain like that really old song?" Hearing another lightning strike, "Or maybe an indoor dance competition."
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 2:00

"I say we play a nice game of kick the can." Adrienn then looks in his bag for a can.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 22:59

Laird shakes his head at the idea, not wanting to break any mirrors, even if the can was a soda can or light weight object, as opposed to a can of beans or something like that. He inhales lightly, looking at each person for a moment or two, trying to think of something to do. He stands upimmediately, with ninja like reflexes, balancing on the balls of his feet before slowly rising to a full stand. He stretches, pulling his arms above his head.

Suddenly, the room is filled with a terrible odor, almost noxious, like a cross between burning styrofoam and food smoke.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 2:25

Jason would grab his shirt pulling it up over his nose to use it as an air filter, "That is wrank man, and I have literally smelled internal organs today."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 2:30

Laird shoots a glare at Jason for a split second before running into the other room, where the popcorn was cooking. The sound of a microwave door could be heard opening, soon followed by an even stronger stench, as well as visible smoke filling the room.

Laird dashes to the front door and opens it to let the smoke out. Once the door was propped open a crack, he goes back into the back room, and walks out with a partially melted plastic bowl of burnt popcorn in his hands. He sets it down on the floor, almost as a presentation than an actual food offering. He pushes it a little with his toe, the plastic cracking a little as he puts pressure on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening   Spell of Awakening - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spell of Awakening
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next