Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+7
TSDZ_President
Zentaku
Day of Light
Vincent Bloodheart
Ta]R[SoNiS
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 22:31

Imao...Cookie. xD
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 22:36

Hinaoki wrote:
Weird, though. Gab's a tough cookie and she really has the boyish personality, but she's just as fashion-conscious and girly as I am. Lol.

Which is why TK adores Gab Razz
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 14:14

Name: Saul Coronado
Grade: 8th
Looks: Has lightning green eyes.
General Attitude: Saul doesn't care about school. He's cool and calm always tending to personal matters. He's got several admirers who like him, but he doesn't notice them. Quiet but collected.
Home Life: Lives in an orphanage.
Average Grades: F he hates school
Power: Mind Control
Attitude towards his peers:
Tyler: Eh he can just be however he wants.
Emir: Weird ass
Miguel: Looks like someone is a Nerd...
Gabrielle: Can't she learn any respect?
Rodin: Whatever...
Alevon: Who the hell are you?
History: His parents were murdered when he was 9. It really put a damper on him. A lot of people say he wants revenge, their right he wants to get revenge.

Last edited by Samuel James Aran on Wed 26 May 2010 - 18:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 14:23

you can't get an F -, lol
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 14:27

he hates school so he doesnt do work or anything Razz
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 14:43

lol, no, you can't GET an F-, it's not possible...F is F, no better or worse
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 14:44

Indeed, the above answer is correct.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 14:48

-.- fine ill edit now shut up about it
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 17:22

-_-... when Josh comes back to life he is going to be mad at mike... and have lost all respect for Emir and Gabrielle... though he would still like Kate, TK, and Alevon... and perfectly understand if TK and Alevon were pissed at him and let them beat the shit out of him if they wanted Razz...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 17:26

Lol, no one has anything to say about TK <3

"Attitude towards peers"

Lol, and....Colin, since Alevon is alive so TK will forgive Josh though yeah, she'll have some words for him.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 17:36

He will mention though probably that the 'bomb' was not even a bomb Razz... it was just a hollow shell and an idle threat.... he won't try to but heads with Mike anymore that's for sure XD... just run far far away anytime he is nearby Razz.
"Wait Mike is in this room!?..." *freezes the walls and runs* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T KILL ME AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 17:54

Running, was where you screwed up Wink Tremor sense after all lol.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 17:57

okay fly away XD
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 18:00

He'll go under the wall, look at you, and start shooting bullet fast shards of steel the size of minivans at you.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 18:05

just for running away XD
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 18:20

Not really. But if he'd WANTED you dead again. Then yes Razz
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 18:44

XD
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 19:33

Oh? Oh? I go for a walk, wait for the hockey match to start and see the first goal, and you're already gone without me? Well, whatever--I wouldn't say it's that bad, two pages. I just don't like reading those when I know I have more, uh, pressing issues. But in any case, don't RP without me, damnit! >_<
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 19:34

sorry, but we just can't wait for one person just because people are busy. xD but don't worry everybody here can be busy.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 19:41

Don't worry Hinaoki, I'm here to make this fun for everyone. So I made something extra special that is juuust for you Razz And Sam...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 19:48

LOL XD

I missed a WHOLE day once, and Summer is coming too omg omg I will be so busy >.>
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 19:51

Inde- Oh wait! Summer is already here for me Razz
Back to top Go down
YongYoKyo

Random : Death always have the last laugh... :D

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 May 2010 - 21:30

Name: Lucas Garvotte
Age and Grade: 11 years, 6th grade
Looks: Slightly short for his age, giving him a more childish look. He has bright blonde hair, usually messy. His blue eyes appears dull and lifeless most of the time. His left ear is pierced but carries no jewelry. His expression is that of a bored person sitting in a blank room.
Commonly wears a buttoned white shirt with a front pocket and slightly tattered cuffs. Below he wears black silk trousers, which the knees are slightly covered in dirt. The decorations on the outer seams are somewhat frayed, and his left back packet carries what looks like a small-sized iron wench. He wears a loose pair of leather dress shoes, which is somewhat dulled, and few of his shoelaces are frayed, the aglet of one missing completely. He wears a dirty, formerly white, glove on his right hand. On occasions, he carries around a black teddy bear covered in stitchings.
General Attitude: He's very reclusive. When asked, he would word it as short as possible, or nod his head if it's a yes or no question. He avoids attention and stays quiet, especially in class. He sits alone in his free-time.
Home Life: He acts his best in front of his parents for approval. His parents are usually at their jobs and rarely stay home. When alone, he studes and experiment with scientific subjects. He has no siblings and obtained his family's recessive shortness.
Average Grades: B
Power: Animation
Attitude Towards Other PC's: n/a
History: n/a
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 14:17

LOL young! our characters are one and the same :3 they will go together well
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 19:42

I've figured out exactly what I will do with Josh when he finally get's revived Wink (hope you will like it best Wink)

and yeah I am keeping up on the RP Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next