Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+7
TSDZ_President
Zentaku
Day of Light
Vincent Bloodheart
Ta]R[SoNiS
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 14:53

Character Sheet

Name: Alevon Drey

Age and Grade: 13yrs, 8th grade

Looks: White male, usually wears a grey t-shirt with black jeans and black tennis shows, his hair is black and is somewhat long, it sticks out in nearly every direction (picture L or Lelouch), he wears no jewlery except for a digital wristwatch on his left wrist, he has brown eyes.

General Attitude: he is entirely emotionless, he does not speak, he does all his work extremely fast and efficiently, his eyes are always preocupied with if not his watch but his pencil or another random object, he may occasionally speak only to answer a question he must or etc, he seems to be interested in nothing (people as well) though he is not rude by any means, overall he is simply indifferent to everything. He also seems to be in no rush but always gets where he wants to go in perfect time. After school he goes straight home.

Home Life: frankly, he has almost no "life", all he does is watch history and science programs on tv and read thriller and horror novels up in his room. His parents don't even interact with him, the only time they so much as speak to him would be a dinner call or something important.

Average Grades: A- to A+

Power: Timeframe manipulation

Attitude Towards Other PC's: His physical reactions are exactly the same for all: emotionless, uninterested, and indifferent. Though mentally, he has very specific judgements:

Tyler: a blemish on society, people like him are the reasons that others are afraid of the world. He is rude and probably has no and will never have friends because of it.

Emir: he views him as likely autistic, he is otherwise just a normal kid.

Miguel: The partying and drinking are a tad low...but at least he attempts to behave in class...he seems troubled but mostly a good and normal overall person.

Rodin: Childish kid with his head in the clouds...life seems to be a game to him.

Gabrielle: Stuck up witch, another example of the kind of person Alevon dislikes: someone who tells others how things should be and opinionated stuck-up-ritzies.

Josh: A potential threat...people who keep to themselves are often disturbed and are therefore usually mentally unstable...planners are trouble.

History: Many rumors have spread around that Alevon is a murderer...or perhaps he has a dark secret he doesn't want anyone to know...or maybe he has autism...perhaps he is planning on blowing up the school...though nobody but he knows the truth, these are but rumors...or are they?
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 15:10

Well, excuse me!

xD Just joking. It'd be kinda hard for you to join when the RP is started, though I'd like to see you roleplaying. :3 I'm happy to see you're not just a lurker.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 17:00

okay uh... "Tyler: a blemish on society, people like him are the reasons that others
are afraid of the world. He is rude and probably has no and will never
have friends because of it." no what? I assume you mean manners though Razz just something I caught.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 19:49

Alright President Wink I'll Pm some info to you. Otherwise I'll just let you know tomorrow. Screw it, I'll just tell you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:12

I'd just like to say that I don't actually feel this way about you guys, lol, it's just my dude's way of thinking...and on the "manners" thing, no, it was typed correctly, I was saying that he had no (friends) and probably will never have friends...I left out the first "friends" because I thought it sounded weird............oh, and I joined because Best reccomended it
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:21

...in refference to my character's negative way of thinking, lol...
...I wasn't sure if I had said that correctly...but yeah, you guys are cool
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:21

sounds good and welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:25

Indeed^^ Dude, call me and I'll give you info. Too lazy to Pm you on here lol.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:27

thanks, and LAZY Best, LAZY!
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 20:50

Lol TSDZ., your character judges too much ^^
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:40

meh...like I said, he treats everyone the same: without bias
...but mentally, he's cynical as heck
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:41

Yay for being cynical Wink Now you can start on page 4 and read up to this point and you should be caught up enough to post Wink
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:43

k thnx...though I'm doubting how much time I'll have to do it tonight...I'll try to get something in, though
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:44

Don't try, you have to. =/
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:54

already did : O
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:55

8 O
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010 - 21:57

Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 286783 Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 914886
Who will- *plain blows up*... never mind.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010 - 10:45

1st post updated.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010 - 19:43

Gawd I thought I did this omg omg omg!

Character Sheet
Name: TK Shinou (Her whole name is Tsinanae’Kirunometzkie Shinou)
Age and Grade: 13,8th
Looks: She's slender with a tanish lightbrownish skin color, eyes dark brown, hair is highlighted violet and black, shoulder length and straight. She wears black shorts along with a solid color violet torn strapless t-shirt, revealing her belly.
General Attitude: Quiet and very observant, only says very little from time to time. She also has a bad attitude problem although she means well.
Home Life: She doesn't have a home, she's a wonderer who no one trusts. Average Grades: B, she doesn't give effort to school.
Power:Teleportation
Attitude Towards Other PC's: Very distant and doesn't like to open up to anyone.
History: Its vague to her

Last edited by Nurellia on Sun 9 May 2010 - 20:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 18:15

When shall we start the next day, or have you posted already and I didn't notice?
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 18:27

He hasn't post yet actually.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 May 2010 - 19:44

Posted now Razz
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 19:44

Tar you dumb-ass -_-... if you just killed Gabrielle your char just signed his own death-warrent...-_-... I suggest that Hinaoki and Car make a pre-emptive post saying that they got out of the car when they saw what Miguel was about to do.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 19:45

It was a different car he hot wired
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptySun 9 May 2010 - 19:49

oh... well... I made a mistake oops XD... seriously though... he didn't make that very clear -_-... thanks for that Vincent... your new nick name is Valentine btw... because your name reminds me of Vincent Valentine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next