Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+7
TSDZ_President
Zentaku
Day of Light
Vincent Bloodheart
Ta]R[SoNiS
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Post UnHonorable War Empty
PostSubject: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 10:59

Post UnHonorable War

After the war it was a time of forgiveness, a time of peace. Society was slowly starting to accept Alphas, knowing that they were now a natural part of life. So much so that laws are now based around them. Though mostly for the safety of others, it is great excitement for those 18-20 years of age. About that time is when dormant abilities rise up, and it is when you can finally get your Alpha permit. Though using abilities without a legitimate reason is prohibited, it is still a great feeling to be able to fly to work, or turn the stove on with your mind. Life was good... Or so it seemed...

Underneath the calm that illuminates life there are many groups that seek to control, destroy, and many other motives... These groups work quietly, as any attention brought to them at this time would bring a swift death, seeing as the Honor Guards are hardly in use anymore. But of course you know nothing of this. You are currently in middle school, learning what society requires you to, learning of Alphas and their laws (there's now a class on Alphas.) Though in most cases children do not gain abilities, this time does not seem to be the case... You and a small group of classmates strangely earned abilities, and though you may be excited, many will hunt you down... For what reason you do not know, but you'll have to act smart, keep quite, and above all else-

Survive.

Alright the set up is quite simple, at the moment you are all in Middle school (as stated above) and are all in a small town known as Little River, which is somewhere in the middle of Kansas. The town has under 1000 people living in it, which means that your middle school is quite small, and all grades share classes. At the moment, none of you have abilities, and none of you think you'll get abilities. You've all been taught the time when some of you may earn abilities (roughly 1/3 of the class) and start your lives. You've also been taught the extreme circumstances for using abilities without a permit. The nicer teachers just say that the Honor Guard come in and kill you, but the meaner teachers describe the Pit Fiends and the tests they will force your body through... Some teachers in the school do indeed have powers, though most of them don't use them on a regular basis.

The power system has also been changed as well to fit the storyline. Now, this doesn't mean you don't get choices on powers, but it does limit you to only 1 ability that evolves.

Example: PyroKinesis
Start: You can create minor flames at the tip of your finger and the base of your palm. When it leaves your body it disappears, but the fire doesn't burn you.

Once you get stronger, I'll Pm choices that you get, using pyro again your choices could be:

Precision: You can now create a small concentrated stream of flame, similair to a blowtorch, as well as fire small bolts of fire at long distances.

Power: You can create large balls of fire that can explode, causing great damage to the area, sometimes including yourself. You send massive waves of flame in front of you, burning all in your path.

Control: You can create small wisps of fire that you can shape into nearly anything, as well as cover yourself in flame that isn't harmful to you or your possessions, but is extremely hot to others.

Now, this wouldn't be all of your abilities, as you can use anything that you believe matches your choice. Now, if something you do doesn't fit I'll just edit in your post that you can't do it, and 'nullify' the post. Meaning that what you do in the post has no effect in the Rp until it's fixed. Now, the powers can upgrade to further levels beyond what I give you, some having more paths then others, but either way, you'll still get more powerful.

Character Sheet
Name: (First and Last)
Gender:(Yeeeah, just in case the name didn't give it away.)
Age and Grade:(11-13, 6th-8th)
Looks:(Try to either be descriptive, or provide a picture. I want to be able to see your characters this time around^^)
General Attitude:(At school)
Home Life:(Yes, I'm actually asking that. Just say whether your happy, sad, indifferent and why. Trust me, it's important^^)
Average Grades:(Indeed)
Power:(One from below. You can also add in the evolutions you get to it in this spot.)
Attitude Towards Other PC's:(When other are posted, edit in that person and how you would treat that person at school. After all, you don't all have to be friends Wink )
History:(Not required by any means Razz)

Sample Sheet (As well as being my character)

Name: Tyler Amoveo
Age and Grade: 13 8th
Looks:Post UnHonorable War Emo_anime

General Attitude: Ignores everyone, including the teachers. He tends to sit in the back of the class, sleeping or staring out the window. When confronted he usually just sneers a little, shaking his head as he walks away.

Home Life: Treats his parents like crap as he sits in his room on his computer all day, music blaring through his room. Though most don't know it, he actually doesn't listen to the music, he just uses it to cover up the sounds of his research at night...

Average Grades: D
Power: Shapeshifting
Attitude toward other PC's:
Emir: Finds him rather stupid, and tends to ignore him as much as possible. After all, someone with that low of an IQ shouldn't talk to him anyway.
Migual: Smart, but chaotic. Avoid if possible.
Rodin: Know nothing buffoon...
Josh:Intelligent, need to watch him...
Gabrielle:Stupid French girl. Her and her kind are to blame for the war... Keep a close eye on her, she might be a spy.

Power Choices http://www.superherodb.com/powers.php
You can choose any power from this link but the ones I list below. Now, the list below is for powers that are either overpowered, pointless, replicated, or just too difficult to put into an evolution system.

Banned List
Spoiler:

Update

I'm finally going to put in the various groups and what happened to them after the war Razz

UnHonorables
Their homes still exist, mostly as a way to train Alphas in safety. Most are uncovered by now, and are ran by everyone to help make sure those with Alpha abilities don't cause an, 'accident'. Those that weren't uncovered hold UnHonorables that still think the war may be on, but hide in waiting.

Honor Guard
They were now lowered to mere police work as most Alphas are pretty safe. When Alphas do go out of control though, most Honor Guards compete for the kill now, as they get a bonus for killing rogue Alphas. A large bonus.

Alpha Guard
A new group made to desegregate Alphas from everyone else. They are pretty much the same as the Honor Guard, but most think they are better as they are the real thing.

Pit Fiends
No change, they are the same as ever. Only thing is that a few pits were uncovered and now everyone else knows about them. Still doesn't stop them from doing their research though.

Hands of God
Still exist, but now that it is illegal to kill Alphas with permits most have strayed away from doing so. The highest believers still do so though.

Death Squad
It's filled with those that refused to get a permit. Though they don't last long, they still cause a bit of damage.

Honor Mechs
Stopped being used after awhile. Cost too much to keep them running, and the Honor Guard has had no problem they couldn't solve so far. Most are now in stasis for all to see. Ths group is just a part of history now.

Wade
Though no longer needed, the rider refuses to leave, and instead stays in the hanger in France. Nobody has seen the rider leave, nobody knows who drives it still, it's just a hunk of metal...

Preditors
They disappeared after the last battle. No one was able to track them as their armor was custom made... No one knows why they left, where they left, or what they are doing... Though most presume them dead by now.

The Elements
All but Kate and Ken disappeared after the final battle. Kate and Ken were at the peace signing, and had even signed it. They were also the 1st two to get signed up. As for the others, Samantha got signed up a week afterwords, but the others have not yet... Ken and Sam led a normal life afterwords, but Kate still flew around normally, searching... For what no one knows...

If I forgot any group let me know and I'll add them in Razz

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 10:48; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 13:01

Name:Emir Parkreiner Smith
Age and Grade:13, 8th Grade

Looks:
Spoiler:
(Minus the Beard. Razz, And I won't delete the description of him, I rather keep typing.)
A 5'9 African American with a black buzz cut, his large eyes hazel with his sharp eyebrows. He has a baby-like face with a prominent chin, and a weird slit on his forehead. wears just a shirt and jeans and a black leather jacket full of holes.

General Attitude:Seems to Toy with the Teachers, and always cause commotion when he's in class, But he still does the work. at recess, he seems extremely active, running everywhere in the field, sometimes jumped the whole monkey bars if he wanted. he seems to go home automatically when he gets out of school, cleaning a revolver under his mat in the shelter, rambling about his mother.

Home Life:His Life Was extremely depressing, as his father disappeared in the war and his mother tried to molest him when Emir was 9 years old, Emir killed his mother with a revolver his father kept and lives in a shelter in the town.

Average Grades: Bs or Cs, he doesn't seem to care about grades.

Power:Enhanced Senses.

Attitude Towards Other PC's:
Tyler:a bit strange to Emir, as he would see his loathing at him, but he would still accept him.
Miguel:Neutral, as Emir does not know him at all.
Winchester:A bit creepy from his appearance, seems that he would go for his neck.
Gabrielle:A slight crush on her, but still he believes he won't get her anyways.
Joshua:Why is everybody like being a emo?..sheesh.

History:
Emir was born in Alabama, where his father and mother had him before their were married, then began to move to Philadelphia to run away from a gang his father owe money to, going into a school cover-up where they train young assassins for the US government that started in 1946. Emir was different from the rest of the 1200 students there, as if he would sense anything coming into his way, basically the bully of the whole "school". Emir and his family stayed for a few years, then his father disappeared after he got drafted in the World War III. after 5 years after the war Emir, 9 years old: his mother tried to molest him, but Emir shot her with the Revolver his father kept in a drawer in their apartment. from what;s left of the police records and the police: she died instantly from the shot in her head, piercing her forehead and out of her skull from a .357 bullet by a Mateba Autorevolver, they never found the bullet and neither the Revolver.
after that, he migrated out of the destroyed city of Philadelphia by many means of transportation to go to a place called Little River, lived and help the shelter ever since.

Last edited by CaR_HoPPeR on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 13:26; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 14:09

For the 'Toward other Pc's Part' You actually put in the name of the other characters (only me at the moment) and take into account their character, putting in what your character thinks of theirs. I'll be adding yours into my characters sheet Wink
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 14:59

Name: Miguel Juarez

Age and Grade: 13, 8th

Looks: Fairly tanned, black hair which is almost shaved, brown eyes. Wears stuff that usually orbits around the color white. Why is a different story.

General Attitude: Hard worker at school, excessive partier and drinker when he gets out. Gets his studies done, but typically is on caffine overdose. When he forgets to study, cheating is usually the best option. It helps when there's someone mentally connected to you and looking just like you standing outside the door and watching the kids in the front door.

Home Life: Contact with either of his 5 younger or 1 older sibling are typically hostile. Relations with parents are slightly better, mostly because when he's going to a party it is always 'school endorsed'.

Average Grades: Mostly around B+s to A-s. Which just is determined by the subject and his interest in it.

Power: Duplication

Tyler: Wtf? Hell no, go away.
Emir: Meh
Rodin: Seems good.
Josh: Smart, just not liberal enough.
Gabrielle: no opinion

Last edited by Ta]R[SoNiS on Sat 10 Apr 2010 - 7:22; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 20:39

Name: Rodin Winchester
Age and Grade:12, 7th
Looks:Post UnHonorable War Natsu10
General Attitude:Simple, stupid, friendly, naive, Stubborn, gets in fights easily(usually wins),and wants to be super hero
Home Life:Happy. His mother died of an illness when he was young so his lade back dad raised him not setting many rules but being there for Rodin when he need him
Average Grades:D
Power:Electrokinesis
Miguel:Great fun at parties
Emir:Disruptive but interesting
Tyler:Probable would be nice if i got to know him
Josh:If he talked more he'd probable be really cool
Gabrielle:Don't know much about her but i still want to be friends

Last edited by Vincent Bloodheart on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 20:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 22:49

Name: Gabrielle Goussand
Age and Grade: 13, 8th
Looks: Post UnHonorable War X6n5t3
General Attitude: Talkative and rather observative, although tends to have absolutely no restraint when it comes to telling people exactly what she thinks of them. When angry, she curses in French and sometimes spouts complete sentences of French in stressful situations. She is supposed to be a foreign exchange student, after all.
Home Life: Her parents are rich and live in central France. Her host family is pretty ordinary and is composed of a young couple without any children. They prefer not to butt into her life too much and just give her her allowance every month and leave it at that.
Average Grades: B+
Power: Umbrakinesis.
Attitude Towards Other PC's: Tyler: Gabrielle believes he's just having personal trouble. Keeps her distance.
Emir: Likes his attitude. Seems to be entertained when he messes with the teachers.
Miguel: Seen him cheat. Kind of wacky. Stay away.
Rodin: Not bad, for a lowerclassman. Doesn't know too much about him.
Josh: Contradictory attitude and looks. Doesn't think she'll talk to him any time soon.

History: Born from a successful and widely renown French family and raised in metropolitan Paris, it was extremely strange for Gabrielle Goussand when she transfered to an English school at the beginning of her 8th grade. She is bilingual after some hard studying but in general she never tries really hard on everything else. She doesn't think she's any different than anybody else in the school, except the fact that she's an exchange student.

Last edited by Hinaoki on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 23:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 22:50

Name: Joshua (Josh)
Age and Grade:
8th, 13
Looks: Pretty much this: only he is wears a necklace with a cross rather than a dog collar, and no earnings/body jewelry.
Post UnHonorable War My_rp_char_for_my_rp_w_pandava_by_shiroku_amazaru
General Attitude:
He seems reserved keeping to himself, although he may 'hang around' some other people at school (usually in larger groups) he doesn't usually talk to anyone unless he is spoken to directly first. he also can be found laying on top of the monkey bares outside during recess reading a book rather than playing.
Home
Life:
He has an alright home life... he is content. he stays by himself at home and doesn't really talk to his parents at all though.
Average
Grades:
100% on everything he is given plus any extra-credit giving him above the maximum grade
Power: Cryokinesis
Attitude
Towards Other PC's:

Tyler: mildly interested.
Emir: annoying.
Miguel: suspiciously to free willed... watch out...
Gabrielle: Cute... learn more about her...
Rodin: kinda dumb... but good kid.
Alevon: odd... he seems to have an intellect that is close to my own... but he is too much of a robot... I should watch out for him there is no telling what he is really like...

History: Though he doesn't talk about it and no one at school really knows his family is extremely wealthy, and can afford just about anything. Josh does not actually car about that at all though and just reads most of the time or does research online when at home. He also does not tend flaunt his wealth at all and would rather go without than buy unnecessary items usually.

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Mon 19 Apr 2010 - 17:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 13:19

Niiice... Who drew that Colin? As that's a great human representation of Shadow^^
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 17:42

uh... it is on a list of potential chars to use on deviant art I made Razz (only for the artwork but some are peoples actual chars I take no credit for the art at all) this one came from here http://shiroku-amazaru.deviantart.com/art/my-rp-char-for-my-rp-w-pandava-124484426

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 17:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 17:50

Um hey, we are gonna start the RP or we gonna wait for more peeps? cause i rather wait for more people, the more the merrier! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 19:36

Well Gort sent me a character sheet, but there was something in it he couldn't use, so I'm waiting for him to reply back. If anyone else joins before then though that'd be cool Wink
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 20:34

Filled up the blanks. :3
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 20:38

Nice Wink
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 23:28

Indeed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 12:02

good Job Hinaoki
(I am trying to get HB to join this one Wink)
oh and best we will start without the powers and then get to decide how they manifest right? (has an idea)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 12:08

This is how it will start out. Everyone is in middle school and it's a normal everyday day. None of you have powers, but at this point being an Alpha is treated like Sex so everyone wants them. Later on you guys get your powers a little early for some unknown reason and the story (as well as powers) slowly manifests from there. You for example wouldn't be able to keep an ice cube frozen...
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 12:10

well I was thinking I would go through the day I got mine feeling extremely cold and constantly complaining to turn up the heat... eventually noticing that I could see my breath probably Razz
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 14:03

Lol "being an Alpha is treated like Sex so everybody want them"

What a bad comparison. xD

what about all of us are GOING to school, rather in class?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 14:37

Because all of you would be in different places then, because if you look, there's not a lot of people here that like each other. Besides I know the plan^^
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 14:44

OK cool, now we just wait for Gort or somethin...?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 14:48

*Shrug* No idea.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 14:49

Lol, so you planned all of this and you have no idea what to do next? ....Meh that's pretty much me.

but i suggest you start it, before i rip my hair out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 14:53

*Yawn* Alright I'll do it tomorrow after school.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 14:59

Kewl, can't wait ^.^
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 18:57

=^_-=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next