Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3

Go down 
+8
Capricorn Hunter
Nurellia
Zentaku
Ta]R[SoNiS
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
The Wanderer
Rarity
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who's better, me or best?
Mizax
Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 I_vote_lcap20%Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
bestdragon3
Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 I_vote_lcap80%Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 Empty
PostSubject: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:21

Here are your silly role play samples, best. I'm trying to steal his title, by the way. And yes, these are both from Naruto guilds. When voting, don't favor for familiarity. Post your best, best!

Edit: As of now, Aran's vote is considered invalid, due to being biased.

These are six months old.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mizax on Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:21

best beats you hands down
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:27

...Ok

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anything else I made I currently do not have the text for. There are 5 others currently not on this list due to that problem.

Also, not all is written down here, this is all the players get to see. To post everything would take up the maximum characters limit in 1 post.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:30

>_>;; It says Role Play samples, not works of literature. Things you have made while in character.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:46

Mizax wrote:
>_>;; It says Role Play samples, not works of literature. Things you have made while in character.

Yeah, Best's are great RPs while yours looks like a work of literature, therefore you fail automatically based on your own judgement...but alas, I do not care about that...Best still gets my vote
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:47

Why so competitive? We are not amused.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:49

Best IS the King of Role Plays!
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:50

Bestie wins hands down kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 21:51

Ok fine, I'll just write one right here because I am NOT going through over 1000 pages of stuff just to find a big one lol.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wrote em off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:17

By the way, I just now read your examples, and I have to say, nice work. But there is an issue.

Though yes, of course, detail is great, and you wrote both of those really well, but in an actual Rp scenerio there are a lot of bad things about incredibly long posts.

1. Someone will post before you - In most cases a long post wouldn't be bothered by smaller posts, but a lot of the longer posts need to by timed correctly, otherwise it wont have as much power as it would have if you posted 3 posts ago.

2. Not a lot to discuss - In your cases, you set up an entire situation that your character could go through and deal with accordingly, but in most cases, you just wont have the set up to write an incredibly descriptive post, or the post just doesn't call for it.

3. People wont read - Some people? Sure, they'll take the time to thoroughly read your entire post, but most people will merely skim it, or skip it once they learn that it doesn't matter to them. That doesn't seem fair though right? To spend all that time making an excellent post, just to have it skimmed or skipped altogether.

Simply put, long posts are nice, but they will be far and in between... I only know of 1 Rp where individuals posted incredibly long like that every post. Know what happened? There was only 2 people, and it didn't get past page one. Granted it was an excellent roleplay, but you just wont find people with enough motivation to read through a wall of text.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I know what I am doing, which is why I have the green name. You can call yourself king if you want, as I don't care. But don't expect to be treated as one until you prove it to them.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:20

harsh, but entirely accurate
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:21

I was harsh Neutral? Didn't mean to be><
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:22

indeed... I wasn't going to read those huge posts of his when I saw they were completely unnecessary... besides I already know that best is better... heck he is the best for a reason.

edit: indeed was towards TS
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:24

Yeah, to be honest I didn't really read your posts. They were way too long. Best has a huge point, you should learn from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:32

Bestie's right kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:34

well this should have taught this guy a lesson... the only one who voted for him was himself...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 22:36

Actually no, I voted for him. I don't believe in voting for oneself.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010 - 23:02

Yet another point for Bestie.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 0:55

Ta]R[SoNiS wrote:
Why so competitive? We are not amused.

Indeed. Who cares. A title is a title, something that you can rub people's faces on and making you an ass.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 7:22

*Shrugs.*

I'm not here to spring up competition, but I'd rather vote for a damn bastard like Best over a self-righteous bastard like Mizax. Braggin' never got you anywhere. Okay, maybe it got me somewhere, but that's beside the point.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 7:27

Bahaha, sorry for the bragging and this post, that's what happens when I stay on the internet while sleep deprived. Never works out for me, because I feel like shit because of the replies, and what I did. Hehe. Anyway, long posts do work for RPs best, I can even link you too a good one that has been going on for some time. When's that Post Unhonorable War thing going to end, too? I'd itching to RP, although I don't see why people can't have more than one RP up at the same time, never hurts anyone.

God, I feel like such an asshole. xD
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 11:34

Well no, people CAN have more then one at a time. Thing is, once mine opened the other 3 that were opened died because it was too good, hell one that died was mine Razz I'd like seeing that Rp though.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 11:47

Mizax wrote:
Bahaha, sorry for the bragging and this post, that's what happens when I stay on the internet while sleep deprived. Never works out for me, because I feel like shit because of the replies, and what I did. Hehe. Anyway, long posts do work for RPs best, I can even link you too a good one that has been going on for some time. When's that Post Unhonorable War thing going to end, too? I'd itching to RP, although I don't see why people can't have more than one RP up at the same time, never hurts anyone.

God, I feel like such an asshole. xD

At ease.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 12:45

Oh, I know the feeling of having done something stupid, though chill out. Iwas pretty euphoric last night too.

I mean, if you admit you were trying to be a troll, we'll laugh it off, right? We have Tar for that! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 16:18

Razz and wow best what sportsmanship ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay Discussions-
Jump to: