Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3

Go down 
+8
Capricorn Hunter
Nurellia
Zentaku
Ta]R[SoNiS
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
The Wanderer
Rarity
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who's better, me or best?
Mizax
Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap20%Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
bestdragon3
Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap80%Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:31

I never implied the person who made it wasn't 'good.' I just stated that it wasn't to my tastes. Jeebus.

Edit: Hooray for public defenders? Thanks for the support Terceau.

Last edited by Mizax on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Terceau
Terceau

Random : I do not understand this question, and I will not respond to it.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:31

See!
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:32

I was being nice though lol, I believe his opinion is just fine, but if he honestly does not agree with how we roleplay then why be here? Gaia has what he wants from what he's been saying anyway *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:33

Mizax wrote:
I never implied the person who made it wasn't 'good.' I just stated that it wasn't to my tastes. Jeebus.

I merely said to stop reading it. Why read something you dun like? Makes no sense at all kiddo.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:34

Terceau wrote:
Politics should be handled with grace and poise. There should be some sort of real argument, instead of some strange, biased, angry gangbang on Mizax. Just because he's new doesn't mean you have a right to be mean to him for being tactless. Maybe help him to fit in more or try to meet halfway, rather than angrily yelling at him.

IDK That's just me, I just think everyone should be nice to everyone.

If he knew 0blivion and Hinaoki, then how is he new? He's basically a old friend of them. so legally in the Forums, he's a old member.

Besides, I'm not biased. Mirax makes complete vague statements that makes people rage.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:35

Nurellia wrote:
Mizax wrote:

I merely said to stop reading it. Why read something you dun like? Makes no sense at all kiddo.

When did I say I read it? I've only scanned over a page or two of it, but I won't say anymore.

@Best: Pretty much the only reason I joined was so I could talk with Kristy and Bliv again. I haven't seen/heard from them in forever. But, I saw the RP section so I decided to check it out. Blargh, can't think of anything else to say.

@Car: That's my skill.
Back to top Go down
Terceau
Terceau

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:36

Well maybe you guys could make a roleplay that fits everyone's point of view :3 You never know until you try to coalesce!
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:38

Terceau wrote:
Well maybe you guys could make a roleplay that fits everyone's point of view :3 You never know until you try to coalesce!

I'll try and see if anyone's interested in RPing the way I do it. I would be interested in the way you guys do it, but time zones would just make me a secondary character, or a NPC.

@Car: Nay, not an intention. Just a skill that I have, which I unintentionally put to use. It's like being naturally flexible.

Last edited by Mizax on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:38

So basically you're whole purpose, Mizax is to piss people off with your vague statements? No wonder people, I quote from Tereacu, "strange, biased, angry gangbang" on you.

And Ter, that's very improbable, An Rp that is everyone's point of view. No offense.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Mizax wrote:

When did I say I read it? I've only scanned over a page or two of it, but I won't say anymore.

You said enough to make it seem like you took your time reading dear kiddo <3
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:39

By the way, explain to me how it is you roleplay anyway. After all, I'd be happy to learn every possible way Wink
Back to top Go down
Terceau
Terceau

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:39

Well, at least try to meet halfway for some people. I'd be interested in a long, TL;DR roleplay. It would be a lot of fun to read, and maybe even participate in. I am not sure I'd be able to keep up, writing a lot makes me hurt, but goshdarnit I could try to make people feel more welcome. IDK.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:41

Terceau wrote:
Well, at least try to meet halfway for some people. I'd be interested in a long, TL;DR roleplay. It would be a lot of fun to read, and maybe even participate in. I am not sure I'd be able to keep up, writing a lot makes me hurt, but goshdarnit I could try to make people feel more welcome. IDK.

Wow, thanks. I really appreciate the effort. o-o I'll run a RP by interest check, see if I can get some to try it out.
Back to top Go down
mac attack

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:44

I would just like to say I hate it whenever someone calls me kiddo. It makes me very angry when someone gives me a label of inferiority.

I'm just saying what I would feel in that situation. It's kinda rare for me to tell people my feelings so I thought I would try it out.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 8:13

mac attack wrote:
I would just like to say I hate it whenever someone calls me kiddo. It makes me very angry when someone gives me a label of inferiority.

I'm just saying what I would feel in that situation. It's kinda rare for me to tell people my feelings so I thought I would try it out.

Sure thing, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 10:04

Ta]R[SoNiS wrote:
mac attack wrote:

Sure thing, kiddo.

<3! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 10:46

At least it's a joke.....right? Razz
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 12:02

*Sighs.*

Could we stop dumping bullshit after bullshit here? It made me want to puke how uninterested and crappy your arguments are.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay Discussions-
Jump to: