Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3

Go down 
+8
Capricorn Hunter
Nurellia
Zentaku
Ta]R[SoNiS
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
The Wanderer
Rarity
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who's better, me or best?
Mizax
Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
bestdragon3
Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap80%Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 23:42

*Shrug* Seems you wont fit then. Hell, storms are actually quite beautiful when you look at them. Maybe that's why we have as many people risking their lives to see them, as it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 23:43

I'm not comparing it Gaia, I'm just comparing RP habits. And seriously, drop the kiddo title, it's really annoying me.

Edit: I'll try to make it. I like the "laid back RPs" and such because it gives more time to react, allowing for fleshed out posts and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 23:52

Mizax wrote:
I'm not comparing it Gaia, I'm just comparing RP habits. And seriously, drop the kiddo title, it's really annoying me.

*yawns*

That it is...
Back to top Go down
Terceau
Terceau

Random : I do not understand this question, and I will not respond to it.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010 - 23:58

It's okay, Mizax. Nurellia is the resident Princess, she thinks she owns everyone and is better than everyone so she feels entitled to put people down and tell them what to do. I don't think she realizes that Kristy is the true queen.

Honestly, I don't think Mizax is being very hostile, you guys. You are all approaching him with such violent opposition, and he's just saying things lol.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:05

I'm not even putting hostility on the guy, I just don't care.

Plus, you're putting hostility on Tasha, since Kristy is the Resident Princess actually. xD
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:06

Ok 1. ~ I could be offended but it's not worth it, I rather you not call me a Princess, I'm more of a tomboy rather whatever you feel you will categorize me in. Don't be so quick to judge me Terceau, thats so sad of you.

2. ~ No one is being hostile towards Mizax, you've not seen me hostile, no one here has so I suggest you stop categorizing everyone.

Edit : Thank you Car <3
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:08

Says your dislike for my fetish, lol.

Anyway, I only bow down to Bliv, and Kristy. So I'm pretty much covered in the area of allegiance. What other bullfuckery can I conjure?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:09

Aww why don't you bow to me eh? After all I can do about the same to you as they can Razz
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:10

Mizax wrote:
Says your dislike for my fetish, lol.

Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:11

No Problem.

though seriously, it's kinda weird just to make this whole topic. There's no such thing as the BEST Roleplayer, just the good. Besides. Best is the Self-Proclaimed "Lord Of Roleplays". Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:11

It was a reply to Car, Nurellia.

Meh, I'm going to drop the role player thing. I was high on sleep deprivation, like I said before. This place needs a good RP that doesn't involved pages upon pages of talking in some bunker.

Last edited by Mizax on Wed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:12

Lol xD

Yes, I do dislike it but at least I can tolerate it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:15

Mizax wrote:
Meh, I'm going to drop the role player thing. I was high on sleep deprivation, like I said before. This place needs a good RP that doesn't involved pages upon pages of talking in some bunker.

Word of advice, don't read it. *shrugs*

Sleep deprivation or w/e was wrong with you, the past is the past, so eh.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:15

Oh read the whole Rp will you? Jeez, this Rp is over 300 pages long kiddo, try looking in the Good Ol' Times, maybe you'll notice it.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:18

Never said that was the plot, but to me, the RP seems to have gone on longer than it should have. So yeah, I think I'll spare myself my own criticism.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:20

The RP is going great Mizax, maybe your own opinion is jack, considering you're the only one not liking the RP that everyone else is loving.

Word of advice: your opinion doesn't matter when matched up with EVERYONE ELSE against you
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:21

*Shrug* That's fine by me. But I think we're around the perfect length^^ But then again, this is just from personal experience kiddo, you don't have to agree with me Razz
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:21

Mizax wrote:
Never said that was the plot, but to me, the RP seems to have gone on longer than it should have. So yeah, I think I'll spare myself my own criticism.

To me, you can stop bullshitting about it kiddo and worry about your own RP ideas.
Back to top Go down
Terceau
Terceau

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:23

I don't understand why he is being shot down so hard just for expressing his opinion, even if it happens to be negative. I don't understand why everything happening here has been transformed into such a big deal.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:24

...because he's new and stating his opinion as fact when clearly proven otherwise
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:25

Terceau wrote:
I don't understand why he is being shot down so hard just for expressing his opinion, even if it happens to be negative. I don't understand why everything happening here has been transformed into such a big deal.

Yes yes yes, quite right indeed. Take head to your own comment now.
Back to top Go down
Terceau
Terceau

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:26

Then ignore it! This sort of behaviour does not warrant such a shitstorm. There is no need for such violent opposition to something that shouldn't even be a big deal.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:27

Tasha, I suggest you calm down.

Josh, he is stating that the roleplay that is active is not very good into his standards, nor the person how made it isn't very good, Plus it's internet politics, you can't stop it happening nor change it.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:27

My dear Car I am completely calm <3
Back to top Go down
Terceau
Terceau

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 0:30

Politics should be handled with grace and poise. There should be some sort of real argument, instead of some strange, biased, angry gangbang on Mizax. Just because he's new doesn't mean you have a right to be mean to him for being tactless. Maybe help him to fit in more or try to meet halfway, rather than angrily yelling at him.

IDK That's just me, I just think everyone should be nice to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3   Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizax Vs. Bestdragon3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Roleplaying :: Roleplay Discussions-
Jump to: