Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
Day of Light
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 23:30

Alevon droops a little and slowly puts his arms up and hugs back

...I can't change what happened...I am alone now...I may have people to care for me, but my life will be of solitude....I cannot deny this power...I would thank the Fiends for it, had they been anything but those wretches...

"...Kate...how will I go to school...as an illegal Alpha?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 23:33

"I will talk with the Guard about it. More likely then not is they'll have a guardian following you, making sure that your powers are in check. Coming from me they'll trust you have your powers under control, and will only watch you until your 16. After that you can get your license. So you have nothing to worry about Alevon, you just wont be able to use your abilities outside this base until you're 16."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 23:39

"...won't be a problem..."
Alevon says and sighs

"...I have a couple questions too......."
Alevon steps back and stretches a little...still displaying sorrow over what he did to TK and the situation as a whole

".....do I sleep in the same room, or another one? ....mmm....and uh...what about any sort of rules I will have to follow?"
Alevon hangs his head...pondering life and the past
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 23:47

"Well I will get you a better room. The ones you were staying in were due to overfilled rooms. But with most kids heading off elsewhere, such as orphanages or being adopted here, most of the better furnished rooms are open. We can get you prepared with whatever you need. As for rules, most of them are just common sense rules. You'll learn the routine of the Base rather quickly, meal times and all that. I'm sure you'll meet and make friends with plenty of the people here as well. Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 23:52

"...I suppose not..."
Alevon says in a low voice

...so this is my life now...at least it's in a bunker, I suppose...TK...I'm so sorry...

"...uh...I suppose I have one...couldn't we bring TK's sister back to life with a biokinetic and someone who can resurrect? You said the DNA was corrupted, or something...a strong biokinetic should be able to do it..."

Alevon clenches his fists and fights back tears
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 0:03

"Not if the chromosomes are deleted... You can't bring back what's not there..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 0:07

"...then find a time manipulator, have them reverse her body back!"
Alevon is clearly upset and is getting desperate, clenching his fists, eyes shut tight
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 0:09

"Alevon... I know how you're feeling right now... But please, let it go... You can mourn for her life, but we can't bring her back... Now come... Let me show you to your new room."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 0:15

"...if only I were stronger...I could bring her back..."
Alevon growls to himself...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:17

Kate doesn't say anything as she just hugs Alevon again. After a moment she pulls away and replies,"Lets get you to your new room, ok? We can talk about shopping for some new clothes."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:17

Alevon looks at his dirty clothes and is silent...he goes to the room with Kate
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:28

Emir was back in his room, pacing. He felt tired of living....he always has even if he got freed, where would he go?

He sighed and got his notebook, opening a page and getting his pen from the bed and began to write.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:37

Gabrielle first took a shower. she let the hot water flow for twenty minutes until she realized the UnHonorables probably didn't have water in abundant quantities. She turned it off quickly, took a towel, and put her old outfits in a bundle ready for washing once she was in the room.

Then she dressed, putting a women's dress shirt on and some flannel pants. In short, she felt fabulous. She dropped the make-up for once and sat down, sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:42

Mike popped from the ground in Gabrielle's room, only 1 bottle in hand this time as he replies,"I've changed my mind, want to go to Paris now?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:48

Alevon hangs his head as they walk...he notices Gabrielle and slightly lifts his hand to wave, then stops and lets it limply hang to his side
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:51

Gabrielle landed her eyes on Alevon. Then Mike. "Now? But I haven't told the others where I'm going yet--" She stopped and figured whining would do her no good. She went to the door frame of her room and said, "Alevon, I'm going to Paris with Mike tonight. It'll take a few hours. Could you tell the others about where I'm going?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:54

Alevon looked down
"...I...guess......have a safe trip...Gabrielle......I know we didn't really get along, but, I still enjoyed your company..."

Alevon begins walking with Kate again
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:56

Alevon and Kate arrive at his room, the door looking nicer then the last. As she opened the door you notice that it is significantly larger then the last room, and even has a small bathroom and kitchen in it. So far the room was only gray and white, without much decor anywhere.

"If you need anything then ask Malissa. She's a duplicator and travels around this area taking care of what needs to be done. You'll recognize her when you see her as she usually has 2 of her self walking around at all times." Kate replied, standing at the doorway,"Anything that you need that you're sure she wont be able to help with... Well, I'm around."

-----

"Alright, seeya Alevon. Alright, I'm set when you are, just grab my hand and we'll set off." Mike replied to Gabrielle, a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 13:58

Alevon stares at the room for a moment, then walks in and sets the suitcase and bag next to the bed...he sits on the bed...head hung

"...thanks....Kate..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 14:00

"Oh, will it be bumpy?" Gabrielle asked, her eyes turning afraid.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 14:10

"Not at all, but as I'm told you'll feel a bit claustrophobic. But it wont last long." Mike replied, his hand still extended.

Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 14:12

"Oh, okay then," Gabrielle said, looking a bit uneasy. She grabbed Mike's hand and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 14:14

(I still have a final post I'd like to make, but now is not the time and I have to get off...so...pleeeeeaaaaase don't close the RP just yet)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 14:23

(But of course Wink )

As she does so Mike and Gabrielle sink under the ground, and are gone.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 17:54

Emir got out of his room, looking for Kate as he walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next