Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
Day of Light
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 23:15

He found Kate in the entrance room.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 23:44

"Hey Kate." Emir walking to her, his satchel on his shoulder and his revolver in his holster. He's wearing a Kevlar vest with a trench coat on top of his armor.

"I gotta tell you something...." He said, as he uneasily straightening his satchel straps to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010 - 23:48

"Yes Emir? What is it?" Kate asked as she walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 1:08

"I'm gonna leave this place...the base." Emir choking on his own words. "I-I can't stay here...it's not like I dislike the Base....it's just that...I can't fit in and there's no point of me staying....people have to go on...Gabby going back to Paris..." Looking down at the ground, not looking at Kate.

"I just don't have time to wait for school, from where I'm going after does not necessary require school..." He now looked at Kate's face, his face blank, saying with much pain.

"Though I'll think about leaving the base, once I leave I'll go automatically....." He said finally, staring at Kate waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 1:10

Kate just sighs as she looks at him and asks,"And where is it you would go Emir..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 1:12

"Anywhere, besides I've been running for my whole life.....so why stopping?" Emir chuckled. "I might visit Gab if I can." grinning, holding tightly on his satchel.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 1:18

"What about TK. Wont you wait for her. I spoke with Angela and Tyler, and it appears that TK felt you were a brother to her. They both realize they have to wait for TK as she is going through a lot. Why don't you try settling down, wait for TK as well. With the Fiends gone, you no longer have to run. You can rebuild the family you once had all over again."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 5:14

Emir sighs, putting his satchel on the ground.

"I'll stay cause of Angela and TK......" Emir said, "But I'll still go soon.....I need to find something that I always wanted in my whole life.." He scratched his head and looked at the floor again.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 12:45

"You can still find your calling when with them. But you have a long time to think about what you want to do in life." Kate replies, walking up to him and placing a hand on his shoulders,"But Tyler and Angela are waiting for you, as they are going to leave the base to live out a normal life in town. If you ever need anything though Emir, I will be here at the base."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 12:49

"Alright Kate..." Emir said, picking up his Satchel. "where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 12:55

"They're waiting right outside." She pauses a moment before saying,"I hope you find what you're looking for..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 12:57

"Yea me too." Emir smiled weakly, then stimulously hugged Kate tightly, crying a little.

"you always remind me of my mom, you're like a beacon of happiness every time I look at you......You will always give me hope wherever I go." He said, still hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 13:25

Kate just hugged him back.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 13:26

Emir releases Kate, and walks outside.

"Well Cya." He said, walking outside to Angela and Tyler.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 15:26

Alevon lays down on his bed, crosses his arms, and closes his eyes.

...and so it begins...
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 17:59

Emir is outside, holding his Satchel tightly and waving at Angela and Tyler.

"There's still the emptiness someone I truly love, no one can help me get a gal....I'm on my own I guess."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 19:12

Tyler and Angela were waiting outside, in a car already, awaiting Emir.

Several miles a way a black man stood atop a hill, looking down at Emir entering the car with perfect clarity. His eyes were solid red, his mind buzzing with thought.

Elsewhere, in a base not too far from there a man laid upon his bed in deep thought, watching through the man's eyes as he watched Emir get into the car and drive off. Another man joined him in the room. He just stood there as the man disconnected from the black man, looking towards the man who just entered.

At that he spoke,"Master, we got to the destroyed base. All of the records were left intact and the woman was left relatively intact as well."

In a hoarse voice the man on the bed replied,"And the pods?"

"All destroyed sir..."

"Good... Then all is going as planned..." The man replied, a small laugh coming from his lips.

"But sir, what of the boy? What use could you possibly have for him?" The man asked.

"The boy is naive, with his head full of revenge. We will twist that to our gain. If not, we will simply dispose of him. Now no more talk of the boy, his attitude sickens me as it is. When will the project be done?"

"Our best minds figure it at 10 years with the new information we gained."

"Good good... My work will finally be complete... This world will finally have a true leader... This world... Will be mine..."

End of Part 4...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28