Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The robotkind - Emergence.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The robotkind - Emergence. Empty
PostSubject: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:41

For a quick description of what's going on in this RP, click here
For more information about the robotkind, click here
Be sure that your posts aren't too long. Thank you.

----

Optus is peacefully sitting in his cell, reading an article with his holo-pad. An alarm suddently rings twice.
Optus:«Well, who is it gonna be now?»
He walks out his cell, then down the hall recognizing his friends Zaphod and Kelin going to work too, and enter in his designated chamber. Inside, is standing a pretty woman (Laura), entirely nude. Nothing new to Optus.
Optus:«What might be the name of such a delectable creature?»
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:51

Laura had been in the chamber for a few minutes at most, waiting for a certain male to impregnate her once more. Nothing new, as everything inside the dreadful place. Everything was the same, all routine, being nude never bothered anyone. When the male arrived, she was ready to have it off and get it over with, but was surprised when he asked for her name. "Asking for a name? That's rather odd, most people stopped caring for those long ago. But, since you've been the first in many to ask, mine is Laura. Yours?" She replied.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:55

Optus smiled
"My name is Samuel if you wanna know. Don't worry lady, I will be gentle."
He removed his black suit and started walking toward Laura
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:56

A hologram shows up. "Commence reproduction procedure." At that, the hologram dissapears and atmospheric music begins playing in the room.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 20:58

"I suppose I should be thankful, since I'm not extra sensitive for nothing." She said, patiently waiting for him to get started. At the moment he was just another one of the males, with an added bonus of having a name attached to his face. She would probably forget it soon anyway, most didn't see a person again after intercourse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 21:01

Durring the act, Optus caressed her hairs, gently whispering in her ear: "If I could love, I would love you, Laura." Then continuing his repetitive action.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 22:15

Kelin heres a bit of whats going on. and looks at the wall trying to think of whats outside that he cannot see.

"another day...nothing going on except the same act..life..like a broken record player playing a part over and over and over again...so much is outside..and yet we cannot see it...we humans viewed as animals in a herd....are flaws being seen as making us lesser then them........well as soon as hes done i guess i shall try and strike a conversation with him, if he doesn't take all day.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 22:28

A hologram appears next to Kelin and says, "You are not here to stand idle. Go to your reproduction quarters now."
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 22:29

Laura went with it altogether uninterested, feeling the same thing over and over. Except, this male, Samuel was more attentive than the others. He seemed to care, as his hands moved about her gently. At one point he mentioned the love, a word that had lost its meaning to her. It was supposedly an emotion that meant undoubted devotion and care to one or many people. Why would he mention such a thing? Was all the time spent reproducing beginning to jog his mind/ Thrust him into insanity? She attempted to ignore his words, pressing on to get him to finish so it was over with. He was now a man with a name to his face, and a hint of care.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 22:32

kelin stares for a bit.

"sigh.....i better get this over with so i can go back to day dreaming"

he begins to walk to the reproductive chamber with not a bit of want in his face

"funny...some care for this but after being done so many times it feels like your going to a very horrible job"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 0:17

"I truly don't care at all, women are just here to pleasure us and produce." Zaphod said with boredom, leaning on the wall near the reproductive chamber.

"Besides, there's no such thing as freedom, we're have to make a system...then it'll be rinse and repeat." He looked at the ceiling, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:29

Optus had just accomplished his work, his eye lifted in pleasure and satisfaction.
"So, how was it for y-" A huge tremble cutted his breath, what was it? Optus first thought he was getting crazy, but he clearly saw the whole room shaking.
"What the hell was that? It's the station?"
The door opened as the AI pronounced its last words: "Please, leave the reproduction chamber and go back to you department."
The two of them saw cybernetic guards running in the hall toward the epicenter of the quake.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:39

"Attention to all ULH units on station, stay on full alert, we suspect that this is another insurgence by the AoF. All Soldiers with Heavy class suits move to the source of the explosion, and set up a position." A ULH commander to the ULH soldiers.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:41

"seems things are geting interesting...shame..if thier was a opening i might use it to get out of this....}
he then sees optus.

"hey any knowledge of whats going on...the whole place started shacking and i am really wondering if anything new might happen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:43

"I Dunno, but my little finger tells me to follow the flow of the guards. We may find an escape of some sort."
He turns back and look at Laura "Come with us!"
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:45

Kelin begins to let off a huge smile.

"FUCK YES!! SOMETHING NEW OTHER THEN REPRODUCTION AND WRITING EQUATIONS ON MY ROOMS WALLS!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:46

Optus high five Kelin and starts moving with him, Zaphod and Laura
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:51

A ULH Guard in a Special Ops-class suit walks up to the group, "Come with me. Be sure to stay out of sight of the ULH guards, but we must stay near the source of the shaking that you felt." At that, he begins walking slowly, a ways behind the main force moving to the explosion.

----------------------------------------------------
The ULH Company moving towards the explosion begins to close in on the source. A Squad Leader shouts, "All units, prepare for immediate combat with the potential enemy. Heavy Unit Alpha, set up position near that corridor!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 1:57

Optus didn't take time to think, he immediately trusted this special cyborg and followed its course.
"Is there any way to leave the station? Escape pods maybe?"
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 2:00

"I would guess so... Though I doubt they would ever be for us... But then again, not like they would expect this, but lets let this guy answer."

Ok, seriously. Read your post before posting it. It's supposed to look good, not slapped together. It looks like you're not even trying. I fixed it this time, but I shouldn't have to. -Bestdragon3
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 2:02

"There is, but the way to it is blocked by the firefight that we believe is about to happen. So, hope the insurgents make this easy for us." He picks up pace as the ULH guards begin picking up pace.

------------------------------------------------------------

The ULH company has the site of the explosion surrounded.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 2:08

"hehe so theirs about to be a show......i have never been this excited this is what new feels like...god i love it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 2:09

A single AoF member stands, surrounded by ULH guards. The look on his face shows infinite determination. As he appears to surrender, he suddently explode, killing the guards surrounding him. The Special-ops helping the humans was immediately informed of their death as the ground shook once more.
"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 2:11

"An AoF suicide bomber just blew up some of the front-line units in the ULH company."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OPEN FIRE!" At that, they see the entire task force in front of them begin to fire on the explosion's source.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 2:13

"it might be unwise if we let them see humans so i would suggest that while their distracted we keep moving"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The robotkind - Emergence.   The robotkind - Emergence. Empty

Back to top Go down

The robotkind - Emergence.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Roleplays-
Jump to: