Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Capricorn Hunter
CaR_HoPPeR
Day of Light
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:43

Raine turned her attention to Gabrielle, holding back a smile. She said with all seriousness in her tone, "back where I roam my friends usually deal with the real thing, well boners, that is." She then produced a sweet, innocent smile, totally contradicting the suggestive tone of her previous statement.

She looked at Ariel then, popping another small piece of bread into her mouth, finally finishing the piece.

"Anywhere I go is my home, and the problems every country has really makes up it's character."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:47

"Back where I roam, Raine, my friends spend most of their lives in hospitals." Gabrielle scratched behind her head as if the statement wasn't meant to trigger an emotional response. "Not me, though."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:53

"Hospitals are fun," Raine spoke blandly, drinking more water, "free food and showers."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 19:57

Ariel went to the fridge and grabbed herself a tall glass of milk. When she sat down again she said, "Too bad hospital food is disgusting." She took a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 20:00

TK groaned in boredom and fell out of the tree. She just stared at the dirt, her body unharmed. "Base it is." TK got up and stretched. "Base, base, base..." She turned her head slightly in the direction of the base and teleported there. "Hoooooooooooooy!" She called at the entry and laughed, knowing no one could hear her.

TK bit the twig she had in her mouth still and teleported once more, this time in the kitchen. "H-Heeey!!" She called out to the girls, then turned her attention to Gabrielle, "Wasn't Saul just with you around my home? He said you were nearby and then he went to greet you?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 20:02

"Yes. We walked here, and then he kinda left me to go do his own thing." Gabrielle paused for effect, then blurted out, "Anybody thinking about going to El's concert?"
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 20:08

"Only if there's gunna be a mosh pit going down, I like to 'accidentally' smack bitches in the face just cause they think they belong." Raine smiled at a certain memory of herself full out punching a girl in the face, breaking her foundation covered nose. She turned to Ariel then, grinning from ear to ear.

"Remember that girl I punched in the face at that concert four months ago? I was so high I thought her blood was some sort of snake so I ended up almost scratching her lips off too, ah-ha!"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 20:10

TK scratched her cheek in thought.

"Could it be?"

"Hey Gabz, did he say anything?"

(gotta run to the store brb)
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 20:14

Ariel rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Yes, I remember. She had to go the hospital after you were through with her," she said with a chuckle. It had been a good time, going with Raine to a concert.

"Killswitch was pretty sick that night." She thought back on how she actually enjoyed herself that night. It was Raine's idea to go, and she was glad she went. Thinking about that concert definitely influenced her decision to go to this one that everyone was talking about.

"Alright, I'll go," Ariel said. "I'd like to go out with everyone." She glanced at Gabrielle from the corner of her eye and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySat 2 Oct 2010 - 20:47

TK smiled, "Mike is taking Emir and me there, he's waiting at my home as we speak, all of you are welcome to come. El sent Emir and me a letter, a personal invite with VIP tickets along with cash for flying but since Mike showed up, we have no need for catching a flight."

TK pointed in the direction of her home.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 1:44

In the middle of you guys Mike comes up from the earth, looking like he's just laying on the ground, hands behind his head,"I can take you women as well. Might as well seeing as I'm already carpooling those two."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 10:39

"If I had already been to the concert I wouldn't even need you, I could teleport me and Emir myself."

TK looked down at Mike and raised an eyebrow, "Awww, you feeling better finally?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 11:58

"Hm?" Mike grunted in confusion, raising an eyebrow,"I don't feel. It's part of who I am."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:13

TK's eyes opened wide, she pretended she was astonished. "Ohh? So my pushing a sensitive button was just an act when you glared at me and messed my floor up? Oh what a dark little thing you are." She laughed evilly as she fanned herself.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:17

"I never glared at you, and your floor is just fine TK." Mike replied, looking at her,"I may have buttons, but not many, and if you had pushed one you'd end up like Josh."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:19

TK smiled at Mike, "I think you'd have a little more fun killing me than you had with Josh." TK shut her sensu closed and pointed at Mike with it, "I told you, you and I have some similarities."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:26

Mike furrowed his brow a little as he said,"I don't kill for fun, nor would I kill you in the first place. As for similarities, I suppose you're right." Mike's face relaxed again as he just lay there.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:28

TK sighed and crossed her arms, "I wasn't meaning to say you killed for fun, anyway...What do you mean by 'I suppose you're right'?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:31

"What do you think I meant by it TK." Mike replied, smirking a little before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:33

TK played dumb, "Oh I don't know, thats why I asked?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:38

"Oh, but I don't know everything TK." Mike replied, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:43

TK raised an eyebrow and placed her sensu in her mouth. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply before she flipped and teleported. While she reappeared and was in the air she formed a ball of air beneath herself and used it to jump to the top of the kitchen, when her feet touched the roof, she spun as she fell back down. The air seemed to have givin her a boost of acceleration as she headed downward, her fist pointed out and aimed at Mike's chest as she spun.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:47

TK struck it as Mike appeared to go an inch or two deeper in the earth, but no other damage was visible. Mike laughed a little before he stood from the hole, repairing it,"That was a nice trick TK, but much like you, I'm unbreakable. So beat on me if you want, it's your headache."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:50

TK flipped backwards once, landing on her hands and slowly dropping her feet back to the ground, standing upright and stretched. Her body was not phased by the collision and she pouted, "Aww, so you DID know."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:52

"I suppose." Mike replied, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next