Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+4
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
Nurellia
TSDZ_President
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind Empty
PostSubject: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:21

"I made a fuss because you made a fuss, I never had the intention of keeping it..."

He says softly again before sighing in irritation
"Of course, I'd expect no less than for yet another problem somebody has with me to arise."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:23

TK clapped her hands, ignoring his comment about problems, "Ah yeah...since Maya is a cannibal, just because my blood was in you, did she take some of it by any chance? Did she drink any of your blood?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:23

"Abstain"
Is all he says
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:26

TK blinked twice, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't catch that" she said.

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:28

"I'm not going to tell you either way, as I will not allow you or anyone to lay a finger on her, especially while she is unconcious. Same goes for anyone in the same position."
He says sternly

"So I abstain."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:33

TK lifted Alevon so that he could see her face, a look of pain across it. "I would never...ever...hurt your beloved Maya. And I have no fun in taking advantages of unconscious people anyway. I only asked a question...but I could feel it again...you know..." She let go of Alevon and sighed. "Man oh man..."

Last edited by Nurellia on Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:35

Alevon sighs again
"She's not my 'beloved', ok? She loves me, and I'm trying to make it work for us...for her sake, and a little for mine...I didn't love her right off, Tsinanae...I'm still easing into it...I don't know if it'll even work between us..."
He says quietly

"...and if this doesn't even work...I'll have noone..."
He says very quietly, almost to himself, as his eyes begin to water, but he blinks it away
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:37

TK yawned, "I didn't ask about that. Only about my blood. As I said, I won't hurt the young lady, but I will have my blood back, from both of you, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:38

Alevon is silent for a moment
"Have you no heart?"
He says even quieter, almost inaudible
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:41

TK replied, "You mean, the heart you shattered?"

TK chuckled and placed her hand upon her locket, "But...thank you for that...." she said. "Because of you, I learned the true meaning of happiness..." she started to twirl her finger around the designs of the beautiful locket as she said that.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:43

"...and because of me, I live in an eternal hell."
He says, still quietly, now a tear rolls down his cheek, as he is unable to hold it back

He opens his eyes, brilliant blue

"...it's all my fault...everything I do is wrong..."
He says, looking into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:45

TK looked away, "Get your rest, once Samuel gives us the information we need, I'll see to his death" and with that, she walked away to Grace, embracing her mother once more in her grasp and looked sat down near Ariel, watching her best friend.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 1:54

Alevon lays upon the floor, alone, once more

...it's so unfair...it's just so unfair...I mess up everything...and if it isn't me, then is it everyone else? It can't be that...it's all me...all because of these extra personalities...these powers...I am....cursed....
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 2:04

TK glanced over at Alevon and then looked at Maya and decided to do something nice but with a hidden meaning. She stood to her feet, making sure Grace was still asleep and walked over to Alevon. TK grabbed him by his arm and dragged him to Maya where she dropped his arm, rolled him on his back and took Maya's hand and placed it in his.

TK then walked back over to Ariel and plopped down once more, showing her back to the two lovers who were perfect for each other, or at least thats what she thought.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 6:50

Udo grasped at his head in pain. "Mein kopf! Was ist passiert!?1"
His vision was blurry and the room spun before a blue aura enveloped everything. Like a lifted veil, the searing headache subsided. Udo sat forward quickly as he watched Thomas reduced to a lifeless torso. He tried to move but his will over the stone leg was gone. Confusion mounted as another from the group collapsed, but even Udo breathed a sigh of relief to discover she still lived.
"We're stuck in time", he said; how did this Maya do this?
Udo's eyes narrowed as Samuel recieved cordial invitation to food from TK.
Fairly inviting to one so foul., he pondered, as the odd stasis Maya caused seemed to be diffusing the situation on its own. Although the news of canibalism was still the elephant in the room. Udo nearly laughed when the girl who had been staring at him, asked how Maya preformed her, feeding.
Alevon is behaving strangly... No, it seems to have passed.

Passed long enough for a fist fight to break out between Samuel and Alevon. Udo slides forward in his seat, though is quickly reminded of his current handicap. He felt less inclined to stop the fight and more inclined to vomit as Alevon rips into Samuels leg. The escalating violence sent waves of unease through the room until at last Videor did the unexpected. As the knife's blade penetrated Alevon's spine, Udo stood from his seat in shock.
"Was die Hölle!?2 You would stab an ally in the back; wahnsinn!3" He understood that Alevon clearly had a dark past, but this Samuel; why not use this oppourtunity to rid everyone of an obvious foe. This was ludicrous. He felt furious that not one was his advocate. Was Alevon really someone to be distained so? TK and Videor left the room for a moment; a moment in which Udo wished to say something to Alevon, though too unsure for any words to come to mind. Before long they returned. Udo shook his head slightly as Videor went to Samuel's aid.
Why not leave him. Let him bleed out.
He continued to eye the wounded man, even after Videor was finished. What had happened to that other man? Was he still attacking the city? Still, he questioned why this man still lived. TK seemed to desire information, but at what cost. How long would this time-stop last? How long before Samuel has full control of his deadly abilities again?

He wasn't left to ponder long, as TK and Alevon's conversation drew him back in. He wondered what had happened between them. They wore their past like worn clothes soaked and weighted with the cold waters of a painful history. They had loved each other, once; Udo was certain of it.

1: "My head! What is happening!?"
2: "What the hell?"
3: "insanity"

((I gotta say, these comphrehensive, catch-up posts are quite fun. I just compiled the high points of five pages into three paragraphs; whew -'o.O Hopefully, it's all continuitous.))
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 7:51

Emir looked at Udo as Nicole came back from the kitchen, with a bag of chips.

"Hey German, mind if you speak English? My German is pretty crappy as of right now..." Emir asked him.

Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 10:45

Alevon just layed there, unsure as to what to feel...glad that TK did this? Upset that she did it? Happy to be with Maya? Uneasy to be with Maya? He didn't know anymore...all he knew was that there was an insane girl with his traits that loved him to death, and that while she may be cute, he didn't know how well it would work....

Alevon inhaled deeply and opted for the better of choices...
"Thank you...Tsinanae..."
he says just loud enough for her to hear

Truth be told however, he wanted TK to hold his hand, or one of his 'friends', not to hold the hand of a girl who has all but blindly loved him in the shadows for three years....he wanted someone who he knew better to show him compassion...but it seems they don't feel the same for him...at least he has someone now...even if it isn't in the way he would have wanted...at least he has someone now, even if he lost all those he held dear to him...

He looks at Maya, wishing he could move so he could at least hold her, on his own.

Alevon then turns to face the ceiling and closes his eyes.
"Wenn Sie eine Frage haben, sind Sie frei, Fragen Sie mich, Udo"

Translated: If you have a question, you are free to ask me, Udo

(note: Alevon learned 5 languages in college, German was one of them, see character sheet)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 10:59

Videor had all but finished the wrapping before he got some rope and tied his hands and legs as well,"There. You may have been nice for the past few minutes, but they're right, you're still an enemy, and a threat." Videor breathed a sigh of relief out as he looked back at Udo, who was probably lost,"Look, it had to be done. Alevon can regenerate, and so he'll be back to normal after we fix this. As for this man, there are plenty other uses for him besides having him as a snack... Alevon just has no self control in these matters, and so I had to go further to stop him then I would Samuel."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 11:15

"You could have grabbed Samuel and bound him while I had him down."
Alevon spat at Videor

"You really think I'd eat the guy? I only absorb people, and I can't do that at the minute. What else could I do other than bite him, let him kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 12:03

TK grinned and laid Grace down next to Ariel once more as she walked over to Alevon and Maya, "First, no need to thank me, I know you wanted to be near your beloved. Second, I wouldn't have let Samuel kill you, I need my blood back, from you AND Maya." She gave him a soft hug, "Ahh Alevon..." she smiled and let go of him and walked back to Samuel and pinned him down with an evil grin, "Samuel~" she sang, "I have something I want you to do once I set you free" she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 12:09

Alevon was about to tear into TK about calling Maya his beloved again, and how she would only let him live because of the blood... until she hugged him that is. Alevon's nerves calmed a little and he stayed silent, thinking instead.

...and so...shall I walk that path? ...or shall I walk another...

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Sat 11 Dec 2010 - 12:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 12:14

TK looked back at Alevon and said, "Alevon, I'm sorry if I startled you with the hug" she said, feeling a slight disturbance. She then leaned down to Samuel and propped herself up on his chest with her left elbow. "I'll have you know, everyone here calls me crazy for a reason, Samuel" she said, "Now where were we...Ah yes. I will set you free, and in return you're going to run home and tell the Masterminds what you witnessed of Alevon having my blood, and me taking a little from you. Of course...whatever else you just witnessed" she winked. "You're probably wondering why I'm telling you to do this...right?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 12:16

"...I wasn't startled...it was just the only display of affection you've given me in a long time...it was nice, that's all...."
He says, quietly

Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 12:24

TK's ears twitched when she heard Alevon. She then sat up off of Samuel turned to Alevon, and snapped at him as she pounded the palm of her hand against Samuel's chest, "Thats BULLSHIT and you know it. But you know what? I'm not even arguing with you about this because you see, EVERYONE besides Udo knows how I have been with you up till recently, so you can drop the fucking display of making me out as an inconsiderate prick!"

The locket that Videor gave her moved slightly on her chest from her momentary fit. Since her trench coat was no longer present, and her gloves were no longer on her arms, the locket was clearly visible atop her sheer shirt that covered her twist tie in front halter top.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind EmptySat 11 Dec 2010 - 12:56

"How dare you say otherwise! When I was dying not but a day ago, you showed no care whatsoever! So don't you tell me what you have and have not done for me! I risked my life for us all for FIVE YEARS, and you can't even accept a message from me without hitting me over it?!"
He snaps at her

"You can show Videor~ all the love in the world, him even being an enemy until recently, you look past his faults, but not mine? I have to work my @ss off for even so much as a positive comment, but he can do ANYTHING, and is loved and accepted!!! F*ck me, right? I'm evil, right? Nothing but a murderer and failure in your eyes!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next