Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Capricorn Hunter
CaR_HoPPeR
Day of Light
Zentaku
Bestdragon3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:54

TK removed her sensu from her mouth, she was getting bored of Mike already.

"Time to change the pace of things..."

"Mike, Saul was with Gabrielle but she mentioned he went about his business once they got here. Can you feel him anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 12:56

"Yeah, he was dead for awhile now. Just walk a few doors down and take a left, his pieces are still there. Kate hasn't even seen it yet." Mike replied rather nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 13:12

TK popped her sensu back open and fanned herself, "Death number 2." She mumbled to herself. "Ready to head to the concert when everyone else is" she simply stated.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 13:46

Gabrielle watched in the kitchen. "Uhm... he insisted on getting directly to the base and that he wanted to talk to me where outsiders wouldn't hear us. The usual, common sense thing. I don't think it says a lot except that he had something to hide, and that... he didn't tell me."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 14:03

TK looked at Gabrielle from a side glance and replied, "I see. Well he's dead now. Alevon killed him I bet." TK pointed to her head and kept an expressionless face. "Saul showed me something last night, it only makes sense that Alevon killed him."

"We must make haste to that concert too...I didn't get a chance to sing with El's music the last time he performed 10 years ago..."

TK teleported to the her old room, the room her and Gabrielle once shared before she moved to Alevon's room. She figured she'd try to put on a disguise and hold it out as long as she could. She wanted to keep on her zipper halter top and pants. She slipped on a casual black suit, long sleeved and long pants over what she wore. She slipped on black cotton gloves and hid her sensu in the left inner pocket of her suit as she buttoned it up. TK then teleported to her home, put on makeup to hide the scars on her neck, ears and face. She then put on a wig, the wig was long enough to cover her entire back and it was the color of a brunette. TK then put on a pair of black shades. She then put on bronze lipstick, took her sandals off and slipped on a pair of black boots. After TK was dressed, she teleported back to the kitchen where Mike and the girls were.

She told them in a Southern accent, "The name's Shayna, I won't reply to TK unless my cover is blown."

"Meh...it might get blown quick, I can't stand being in clothes like this for long."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 20:22

Mike looks TK up and down as he just chuckles a little, face palming with a smile on his face,"Yes, we can go whenever..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 20:34

TK raised an eyebrow at Mike, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 20:36

"Nothing at all TK. You look good." Mike replied, still smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 20:50

"Uhm, why'd you want to keep that cover?" Gabrielle asked. "I was hoping I could introduce you girls to my hubby, but..." she trailed off and fidgeted in her pocket, where her cell phone was supposed to be. "I'll go get dressed. It's almost time to go and I told my guy to meet me there at 6."

Smiling a little distantly at the girls and Mike, she left the kitchen for her old room. She quickly took off the crop top and the jeans. She stared at her face in the room mirror, which, for once, was not covered in layers of make-up. Gabrielle tentatively opened the drawer in which she had kept a few of her old clothes before she went, and much to her surprise there were still a few, still smelling like stuffy French boutiques.

Gabrielle cracked a grin as she inhaled the familiar cirtus scent she perfumed herself with, then put on a designer top that hung onto her figure the way it was supposed to, as well as a tight pencil skirt and some fence-net stockings. She took an old leather handbag and put in all of her necessary items, and, as an afterthought, some make-up.

She sighed in a safisfied way as she once again made her way back in the kitchen. She adopted a sharp French accent. "Alloo, my name is Suzanne-Thérèse d'Allemagne, but I respond to Gab." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 20:54

"Well well, a lot of costume changes huh? Guess I better get ready too." Mike replied, slipping down under the ground again. Only a minute later, and Mike was back up. He looked exactly the same, but had two 6 packs of beer with him on a makeshift table. One was already in his hand.

"Alright, ready to go." Mike replied, sipping from his can.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 21:12

TK laughed and replied, "You look nice Gab. I wanted to do undercover work cuz I feel paranoid." She smirked and looked at Mike, "Oh wooow" she said and rolled her eyes, "Thanks for the compliment though."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 21:34

"No problem." Mike said, already finishing his can and changing it into an origami swan,"Any of you want a can?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 21:39

TK replied, still in her Southern accent, "No thanks, I'm only interested in things containing Romanee Conti wine."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 21:39

At this point, Alevon casually strolls up to the group, he is wearing a black jacket and sunglasses
"Hey guys, just stopping by to see if you are going to the concert or not"
he says, tilting the glasses down so his eyes are visible...hair hanging down in front of his face partially as usual
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 21:42

TK's mouth dropped as she looked at him through her pitch black shades, then cleared her throat, stumbling over her words saying, still in her Southern accent "Uh...y-yeah, you know..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 EmptySun 3 Oct 2010 - 21:42

Alevon looks at the others for their response

-------

http://www.realphobia.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1237
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40